Alright Veeky Forums. Looking at discussions lately and flipping through my favorite games...

Alright Veeky Forums. Looking at discussions lately and flipping through my favorite games, I come to you with a question.

How would one make a campaign based on the same premise as pic related? Not with Nontendo Characters, obviously, but perhaps a dragon in place of bowser? Or a mishap with enlarge/reduce magic?

Also, how would you handle the switching mechanic, from larger to smaller characters (Like upper screen vs lower screen on DS)? Internal encounters?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Nintendo.

>vore
>macro
>chubby forcefeeding
This would be one magical game.

OP here to expand on the idea. Clearly internal enemies wouldn't be like, skeletons and zombies (Maybe skeletons if a dragon is used in place of bowser). I was thinking Mostly Oozes, Insectoid enemies, and maybe a kobold squad that was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, For comic purposes.

Bowser's Inside Story is the most magical game I've ever played.

OP pls this is such bait for vorefags why

I'm not positive I would to tell the truth regardless of how magical I find this idea

There are two ways I can see this POSSIBLY be done
First is one player with at least a big and a small PC, effectively controlling two characters, not unlike a pilot and mech, with the big one doing most of the interacting, the small one doing some short battles or just skill checks or (very, VERY) short mini battles/puzzles to boost the big one.
The second idea is separate players for the big/small PC, this one runs into the HUGE problem of keeping both occupied and engaged, you'd be effectively running two games during the same session and having the actions of one PC affect another without directly interacting (unless they can talk or something) and you'd have to be wary of giving one too much attention

Regardless of what you do, you'd have to scale encounters for both internal and external as well as decide how to convert between the two (assuming the same enemies can be fought at both sizes)

As for the idea behind the game, I'd first ask if you intend to go magical realm with it, if so suggest go with that idea from a few threads back about a dragoness (or sorceress if shrinking is involved) hiring them to go deal with something causing stomach issues and have events conspire (or "conspire") to keep them in there a LOT longer than initially agreed on, ideally with their pred REALLY enjoying eating them/having them in there and getting playful/flirtatious and not TOO opposed to the idea of them permanently becoming her food if they're up for it, either from not leaving or getting digested. Otherwise I'd go with either PCs have to escape from within a dragon, possibly recovering something/someone from within it OR the old standby of parasite in someone important, go kill it
Though I will admit if you honestly want to run something like this I'd be tentatively up for it, at least to see how you plan to run it

Do something with the Mario Tabletop RPG, Made b the same user responsible for VeloCity.

Not OP but link to it?
Heard about it but figured it was one of Veeky Forums's abandoned projects

I say go with a dragon, and make the PCs internal. It's too complex to have a player be the bigger entity, and still be entertained. Cool concept, but either way players would sit not doing much.
Try putting the PCs in a dragon.

Impossibly huge semi-mechanical beasts roam the lands/sky/sea/space. Normal-sized people live inside them as sort of symbiotic or parasitic organisms. There's also an immune system of small drone creatures that prevent humans from damaging the giant beast.

that's the most American scene in vidya since Broforce intro

Nah, mr. Blue sky still works on it every now and then.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG

again, gotta agree with , best way to handle this idea is to have the DM control the bigger entity, it's a neat idea but actually implementing both being a PC would probably be a nightmare

Hmm... I say one of two scenarios.
The Game was mostly built on unawareness by bowser, so I say replicate the same feeling here.
1. The players are sent to kill a dragon, the dragon pulls a plot device, and They end up roaming around inside of him/her for the story, as he goes about his dragony business.

2. An archmage accidentally pulls a "Honey I shrunk the akids scenario," and a well established semi-villain takes thenplace of bowser, whole a worse threat becomes the BBEG. Maybe the BBEG is spreading a disease that the bigger entity needs to be saved from, from the inside?

>The Game was mostly built on unawareness by bowser, so I say replicate the same feeling here.
How would you do an aware one?

>How would you do an aware one?
Well, If one DID do a scenario where the larger entity was aware, it would probably be something out of necessity, such as "These entities are killing me from the inside, you guys have to stop it."

I am surprised by the lack of vorefags

Well, I'd say something, but I'm a samesize/unbirth fag,

Fair enough

Bump cause I like the idea

Have we considered Aware as an option? Not quite like the game, but hear me out.

>Dragon, importent for some Macguffin reason, Maybe a prophecy, is supposed to go on a quest, but is far too sick to.
>He swallows the adventurers, or inhales them, whatever, and he's big enough for them to move from zone to zone inside of him and still have diversity of the regions.
>Adventurers must kill the creatures ailing him, Solve some puzzles inside of his body, and other stuff like that.

Anything smaller then one-tenth size isn't appealing. Bowsers inside story was like one-thousandth or something around that.

I'd disagree on that point, as long as interaction is possible I'm for it

vorefag here.
I... typically draw the line at microbial, but for something like Bowser's Inside Story, It was unique.
I agree with , Interacting with the bigger entity from the inside makes it fun.

Why is the blue toad shooped in like that?

Ay, don't be dissin' my main man Toadbert.

That's a good question actually

Is OP's picture official? Google seems to only have results that are on suspect websites.

Are you asking if the game is legit or if the art is legit?
Cause the game's real and actually quite fun, not the best Mario RPG but pretty good
No clue if the pic is official though

bump

>How would you do an aware one?

I don't remember much of the Magic schoolbus but I thought he was unaware during that episode

>dare you enter my magical schoolbus?

Doesnt work as a campaign concept, maybe a oneshot.

Could work as a dungeon but it'd need to be something with weird alien physiology or at least 5 stomachs.

>dungeon in a human
>welcome to the stomach
>ok its right there that was easy

You may be right, though I think he was aware in the book version which is what I confused the episode with.

>Doesnt work as a campaign concept, maybe a oneshot.
I could see a multisession dungeon, but yeah, not good for a campaign unless it's something like a dungeon you return to every now and then during the campaign, like something along the lines of "a dragon keeps hiring your group cause she keeps eating things she really shouldn't have"

>Could work as a dungeon but it'd need to be something with weird alien physiology or at least 5 stomachs.
True, why I'd go with a dragon, unless you take HUGE liberties with a humanlike digestive tract something large and/or magical would be best
I can buy a dragon or a sea monster having a weird gut just cause they're already odd enough

Osmosis Jones.
Alternately, Cells at Work.

did they ever make the 'spend a night in a cell' joke in that

Considering in that example cells were people, I don't think that joke was ever made

Underrated post.

OP here.
No idea, I just grabbed a picture that looked good.

Rather surprised this is still up
But on the subject, what sort of encounters would you have in the belly of a beast?
I'd probably default to slimes, environmental hazards, and things refluffed as parasites but last thread suggested things like undead and other adventuring partys that survived digestion

how does gravity work?
if you are using a minimap with figs, how are you modeling 3d space in swimming sections?

Mostly slimes, oozes, and, if it's a dragon, Maybe some Skeletons and such.
As for 3d, It'd be a lot if difficult terrain.

I'd assume work normally, though there'd probably be effects from the pred moving around, you could have things like rooms rocking as they walk, flipping over if they lay down, beyond normal stomach movement of course

Swimming/flying things are always an issue, simplest way is to keep track of the height they're at relative to the "floor"

>how does gravity work?
Why wouldn't gravity work in a stomach?

>skeletons

Final boss fight is with the dragon's skeleton.

Spooky.

>a dragon keeps hiring your group cause she keeps eating things she really shouldn't have
>"I get that phylacterys are magically delicious but after the fifth angry lich tries to claw it's way out of your stomach, it might be a good idea to think of changing diets"

What a weird question

why would it be any different to a normal dungeon in that regard?

Combine the two?

He was for that one, but they later did one where he was sick and they went in and broadcast it to his TV so he could see.
IIRC he quipped something like "I stayed home from school today and this STILL happened!"

>"Perhaps, but then I wouldn't get to eat you tasty morsels nearly as much."

>>"Perhaps, but then I wouldn't get to eat you tasty morsels nearly as much."
I will admit to liking the idea the dragon implies or outright admits half the reason she keep hiring the PCs is cause they taste good and are willing/stupid to let themselves be eaten by a dragon
Bonus points if she occasionally tries to talk them into becoming "permanent residents"

>IIRC he quipped something like "I stayed home from school today and this STILL happened!"
Was thinking it would be odd if he was the only one in class at the time

That wasn't Arnold, that was Ralphie.
S1E3: Inside Ralphie.

>Uh, what'd you say?
>"I said it's mostly because you're, uh, trusting enough to let me eat you. You taste good, and you feel nice in my stomach. Me eating relatively indigestible creatures was more of an excuse."
>You're crazy, lady.
>"I'm crazy? Last time I checked, I wasn't the one who let herself be eaten several times by an apex predator with only her word I'd survive."
>Yeah, well if it weren't for how much you offered it would've been only once, for the artifact you swallowed.
>"I can hear what you say in there, by the way."
>I had nothing but complaints.
>"You're not your whole team."
>*bard-centric swearing*

>>*bard-centric swearing*
>Paladin begins sweating nervously as well

Just imagine.
>Party talking
>"You know, We could just slay her and take her gold..."
>"Here on the inside, it'd be easier to stab at her heart..."
>"That whole gold horde would be ours...!"
"Yeah, Just hope she doesn't decide to swallow anything too dangerois, or drowns you in water!" Comes her muffled voice from outside, smugly.
>the party's face when.

>Are you asking if the game is legit or if the art is legit?
The art, because the aliasing around Toadbert seems really off.

>His face when even after her confession party keep coming back
All things considered there are worse sugar mommas than a dragoness

>Dragoness reveals she could hear the party the whole time
>Starts passive aggressively messing with the party
>Asking a few extra 'favors' while they're in there and reminding them just how HARD it would be to get out without her help
>Mentioning her stomach has probably been calm because she's been resting but the party is taking so long and she does have SOME things to do today though she has faith the party won't be bothered TOO much her heading out while she goes for a jog/flight
>Admitting she's feeling a bit peckish and given that it would probably be rude to ask the party to let her digest them warns them they're about to have company and asks if they could help settle her stomach after her meal
>Possibly even admitting the party feels REAL good in there and encourages them to squirm while she deals with her "needs" or even as she visits a paramour for a dragonic bootycall

The last time we had this thread a gnoll ate a rogue.

A gnoll would make for a very short dungeon.

...Darn it Veeky Forums, You've tempted me yet again.
>After each battle, she pipes up with a comment, maybe something like "Oh, and I was just beginning to enjoy all the movement."
>Occasionally "accidentally" rolls over, Sending the party tumbling. "Oops."
>Every time she Chuckles, the sound echoes inside.
>If her stomach rumbles around them, leave a comment like "Seems my belly likes you in there."
>Teases about leaving them in for a while.

Even as a Vorefag, I didn't prefer the gnoll-eating-adventurer-while-already-inside-a-dragon.
It felt a bit overkill. Of course, I have no right to judge, but unless that person is here again, I think we're sticking with Dragons.

>dragon defeats slayer, licks them aaaaallll over
>slayer, fully conscious of all the nothing they can do, is used as a sex toy before being eaten
>or just kept on a little shelf like a collectible, forced to watch helplessly as the dragon deals with other interlopers
>the dragon occasiomally reapplies another layer of drool
>muses to themselves over whether to keep the slayer or use them as a snack
Fetishes aside, though, paralytic saliva would be interesting. The dragon would probably have to try to "grapple" with its mouth or knock the target prone first, in order to apply enough saliva in-battle.
Or (a small dragon) as someone's pet who tends to lick hands if you go to pet its head. If it jumps on you like an excited dog and starts licking everywhere, it's important to push it off before anything too useful gets frozen.

Paralytic Saliva is actually a cool concept. to be honest.

Especially if it's a numbing effect as well. Character doesn't notice how damaged their body is because the dragon's been licking them from time to time. They're brought to their knees with their conscious and subconscious disagreeing on how "okay" their arms are. The victim is coated in the drool as they're eaten, fully aware in their mind what's happening to their body but unable to feel it or react.
Or the dragon helps ease the pain of an injury so they don't have to sit through the agony of a broken, bloody arm until magic or whatever actually fixes it.
Imagine the loss of pain having an addictive effect similar to opiates, prompting the "user" to ask the dragon to lick them more, to take more of them into its mouth, to stay there for longer.

Just copy zelda oot

Now that i think about it, that spacial bending required to make that dungeon was crazy. Would you want a "realistic" dungeon on inside, or one more fantastical like these?

I've always liked the Idea of Healing Saliva. It's cuter that way.
Think about it.
>Human is beated, horribly injured, Needs assistance.
>Big dragon comes along, Scoops up the Human, he thinks he's as good as head, any witnesses assume it was a free meal.
>Human slowly realizes that these liquids aren't actually hurting him. In fact, he's feeling better and better.
>Dragon Lands, nuzzles her own belly and asks if he's okay in there.
>Human eventually understands this is safe.
>They talk briefly, he naps in there for the night as he recovers.

It's a cozy thought.

OP here.
Wouldn't be a very fun dungeon if it was Just one path. In Bowser, there were entire stages and such inside, which was my intention.

That's more Healing Stomach Juices. Saliva would be the dragon landing and lapping at them until they're all better. He tries to clamber free from her, but she scoops him back towards her with her paw like a troublesome hatchling and continues her tonguebath.

With a big enough predator, you could have it so they've swallowed enough assorted stuff like boulders and suits of armor and maybe even small buildings that it forms a mishmash "dungeon" like a hot, humid junkyard with mostly squishy floors.

>>All things considered there are worse sugar mommas than a dragoness
>Party with chronic money problems
>Ends up earning the favor of a dragoness
>She's not up for giving them hand outs, but is willing to pay them for favors
>Usually for them to go deal with something she ate, but occasionally other things as well
>Despite them not (usually) whoring themselves out to her, they still always feel a bit filthy in more ways then one after they take a trip into her belly
>Not helped with how she love to comment on how they feel inside her
>Finds out after they've signed a magical contract into her service that her manipulations was the source of their money issues in the first place

>Fetishes aside, though, paralytic saliva would be interesting. The dragon would probably have to try to "grapple" with its mouth or knock the target prone first, in order to apply enough saliva in-battle.
I'm imagining a dragon pinning an adventurer down under her claw, her mouth hovering over him as just lets her drool drip down onto him

>Or (a small dragon) as someone's pet who tends to lick hands if you go to pet its head. If it jumps on you like an excited dog and starts licking everywhere, it's important to push it off before anything too useful gets frozen.
>Small playful dragon who loves to sneak up on her "owner" and give him a teasing lick
>Her tongue is sometimes a bit more probing than he'd like

>Imagine the loss of pain having an addictive effect similar to opiates, prompting the "user" to ask the dragon to lick them more, to take more of them into its mouth, to stay there for longer.
>Dragon playfully making them beg to be allowed to shove more and more of themselves down her throat
>Getting them to worship and pleasure her just for another "little" lick

Fantastical one, more interesting that way

>Dragoness sees Adventurer crew.
>They Approach her to see her holding the Macguffin.
>She paws at it, looking them over
>They realize she is way above their level.
>They try to convince her to hand it over.
>She refuses, then... A low rumble echoes through the chamber...
>She smirks and makes them a deal.
>If they can Go in and stop her last meal from causing indigestion, they can have it.
>They immediately refuse, so she plops the item on her tongue, swishes it around, then swallows it.
>"You take care of them, I protect you from Acid, and pay you when you're done, deal?"

>her mouth hovering over him as just lets her drool drip down onto him
And now I'm picturing a dragon friendlier with the party doing the same without the claw, mumbling "I'm not touching you...~" around his tongue.

>>Her tongue is sometimes a bit more probing than he'd like
>the dragon is perfectly sapient
>she knows exactly what she's doing
>her owner may or may not know about this

I would play that game
>>"You take care of them, I protect you from Acid, and pay you when you're done, deal?"
>Dragoness never mentioned anything about letting them out afterwards

man I dont get vorefags

what would the dragon possibly gain from not letting them out if shes not planning to digest them anyway

>>her owner may or may not know about this
>His face when he first realizes that intelligent gleam in her eye as he's paralyzed on the ground right before her tongue finds it's way into his pants

>what would the dragon possibly gain from not letting them out if shes not planning to digest them anyway
Couple of things, for one I was sorta thinking she does plan to digest them but she likes playing with her food and is perfectly willing to spend weeks/months/years toying with fun morsels, also with the idea in my head for her she'd try to talk/trick them into agreeing to being digested before hand, probably sneaking it in as teasing and/or sexual innuendo with the occasional honest lewd offer sprinkled in between if they amuse her enough
There's also the blatantly fantastical vore idea that it can feel good, often in a sexual way, for the pred to feel the prey moving around in there and the even more fantastical idea that sometimes getting eaten feels good

It's okay user.
I'm a vorefag, and even I don't get vorefags.
I spent years trying to understand why I had this fascination with being eaten, but the only things I've found were minor pshycology reports linking it to choldhood development, finsing a very loose correspondence with growing up in strict households... nothing at all about exactly why.
Footfags at least have a psychology reason: Imprinting feet when they were babies and their minds were developing, reportedly.

Eventually, I just learned to accept it, and enjoy with other virefags lightly, such as here.

*Childhood
*Finding
*Psychological reason
*Vorefags.

Man I need to slow down when I type.

I always just assumed it had something to do with an oral fixation

Why does she always gotta be mean though?
>Party Adventuring in her gut.
>Every now and they they squirm in a way that makes her chuckle, she apologizes a ton whenever she feels one fall down.
>Whenever an enemy is defeated, she Sighs and thanks you for removing that annoyance (Especially ones that were hurting her).
>Her stomach rumbles and Squeezes around the group, they just hear "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" from outside, before like a cow or two comes sliding down her gullet.
>She's nice, but she likes them moving around in there, offers them more to stay for a while.

Yeah, More.
>When the adventurers first walk in, she Rolls out her tongue like a carpet, promises to be careful.
>She is salivating a lot from the taste of Human, but still apologizes whenever they fall down.
>Gently swallows and traces the bulge down her throat, leaning her head against her belly and asking "You all make it okay?
>She rests there trying to be still, head uo against her stomach As she listens in, eyes shut.
And when some of the partt discusses killing her.
>Party hears her heart rate increase as the rogue Talks about cutting through her to kill and steal her money.
>Hear a slight huff of sadness when the paladin calls dragons evil beasts that are the bane of man.
>When they take a short rest, and she reveals she coukd hear them with words like "Am I really that bad...?"
>Party leader upsetti, Paladin and Rogue Concerned/embarassed.

>Why does she always gotta be mean though?
Can't speak for other anons but I like my preds/dragoness a bit predatory in more ways than one

I'll make some more.
>She Gets worried after a while, Tells them she swallowed a cart full of rations When they finish their current battle.
>If she has to get up for anything, she tries to move as carefully as possible, Apologizing as she moves.
>When the party gets their macguffin, she pipes up with stuff like "Wait! Maybe... I can fly you to your destination? You don't have to leave..."
>or, "I dunno guys, there's a uh... a superstorm outside, I'd stay in if I were you, Stay warm."
>Secretly swallows a couple more Skeletons to keep them in longer.
>Falls asleep and "Forgets" to ket them out first.

>>Falls asleep and "Forgets" to ket them out first.
Best end to quest
Getting to stay in there a bit longer

I do love the idea that the dragoness keeps doing things to keep them in longer, resorting to flat out bribing them (or at least promising more and more money when they finally get out)

this game made me read all of bowser's lines as if by John DeMagio

>>His face when he first realizes that intelligent gleam in her eye as he's paralyzed on the ground right before her tongue finds it's way into his pants
>you wake up, a familiar stiffness in your limbs
>a friendly "rrr?" followed by a hot wetness against your less-rigid arm
>you slowly open your eyes, wishing you could move your arms to rub at them
>though, at least your dragon stayed away from licking your face
>the repeated sensation of her tongue being dragged over your arms finally stops
>you feel the mattress under you shift and deform as the dragon carefully turns around
>a strange ritual of hers, fortunately she only does so when you don't have to work the morning
>no clue how she picks up on that, but it's nice that she does, somehow
>as expected, your legs are next to get a tonguebath
>you cast your eyes around, guessing where your blanket went, while she methodically coats you, thigh to ankle, in copious amounts of drool
>you could, theoretically, nudge her off by kicking your legs up at the waist
>but then she'll sulk all day long
>after a few minutes of her tongue on your legs, she withdraws, certain of your inability to move your legs
>you watch as she turns again, cocking her head to one side as she looks down at your chest
>no, a bit lower
>the scaly head dips down to nudge at your belly, and you fight down the reflex to squirm away
>then the tongue comes out again
>as your dragon tastes your midsection, it gradually becomes easier to resist reacting to the warm, pink muscle tickling at you
>it's rather calming, actually
>even though she's never had you so... helpless before
>or maybe she has, and you just woke up earlier in her routine than usual
>she lifts her head back up and peers over into your face
>for a second you think you recognize a look of being found out, rather than animal curiosity
>she moves her head right above yours, golden eyes staring into yours

>her expression somehow softens, moments before the dragon closes her eyes
>a warm puff of air wafts against your lips just as you feel her scales against them, dry yet smooth
>something warm and wet presses against your mouth, then forces its way in
>a low rumble echoes through the dragon's chest as she purrs, letting her tongue mingle with yours
>too late, you realize your window of resistance has vanished
>you tell your tongue to move a certain way; it ignores you
>you think about how strange this is
>in your nightclothes, you are lying on your bed, entirely paralyzed save for your eyes, presumably nose, anything inside you - aside from your tongue - and your fingers and toes
>wait, no, she got those last two as well
>your pet dragon is half-standing, half laying on top of you, forcing a deep kiss
>slowly, she parts from you, leaving just unresponsive muscles and the taste of her tongue in your mouth
>any suspicions you had before are now confirmed by that kiss
>she's more than the unthinking pet you'd bought her as
>and, you realize
>for the next few minutes at least, she has your entire body at her whims
Will probably write lewder stuff tomorrow- er, "later today," assuming I don't get b&. Might just throw a pastebin link just in case. Guess what non-waiting method to removing the paralysis the human's going to learn about~

This isn't my fetish
This ISN'T my fetish
I shouldn't like this.
But I do anyways.

Just means you have good tastes

This isn't my thing but I just want to let you fags know I'm glad you're having fun.

Carry on you beautiful disasters.

Thank you random user.
You've made at least one abnormality. me, happy with your kind words.

It is now~

What aspects in particular?

Same. I don't really have much interest in most of the 40+ generals/quests on this board, so it's always nice to see Veeky Forums still making stuff, even if it is weird dragon smut.
Hell, the dragon smut is usually damn creative as well.

Thanks, haven't written much for this thread but I've written quite a bit for other ones

>Guess what non-waiting method to removing the paralysis the human's going to learn about~
High fort saves?