Have you or your players ever made any custom art/music etc. featuring aspects of your campaign...

Have you or your players ever made any custom art/music etc. featuring aspects of your campaign? I would be interested in seeing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YrPk0vL0Z4
youtu.be/-MmWeZHsQzs
youtube.com/watch?v=N-w9c6zYLS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, but some homeless guy stole my backpack with all my character art out of my car.

>and it was actually decent

That's unfortunate. Do you have any digital stuff?

One of the guys in my old group drew all the party members. Unfortunately I only have the pictures he drew of mine, otherwise I'd post the whole party.

I like the art style! What system/class?

Homebrew and homebrew.

Functionally I was an undead grenadier with a shotgun and some supplementary gadgets (small motors, limited crowd control, grappling hook, lots of AoE, translator box)

DM lifted some simple mechanics from various systems, though what we played was pretty barebones in general with him making stuff up on the fly. Most of the interesting stuff was us improvising or abusing RAW, like the time our barbarian survived a fall from four hundred feet by being very angry (because enraging meant he couldn't be reduced below 1hp) or the time our mage chugged an unknown potion and then trapped an ogre in a glacier using an amped up Ray of Frost.

There's a whole fuckton of LARPers who wrote IC songs, plays, poems, tales, and newspapers.

Not sure if that's fully on-topic though?

>tfw three of your players are drawfags

Absolutely is. Any custom material is great to see.

It's good, isn't it? Everyone in my group except me can draw, three of us can write creatively, and I can play/write music. Roleplaying so much richer with these elements involved.

Do logos count ?

Certainly!

I DM for a bunch of artists. To avoid any drama I'll just post obscure things.

Well, during my last campaign I started toying around with audio editing software. There were a couple of times I would pitch my voice down for a character's nightmare, or I would make some really weird noise for something, that kind of thing.

Eventually, I had a guy who wanted to play as a minor villain in the campaign. When he first showed up, he played the song Story to Tell by the band Death (I believe that was the title/band, I'm not 100% on that).

Eventually, I took that song, slowed it and pitched it down, mixed it with some audio samples I got on YouTube, and made this to serve as the ambience whenever he would show up: vocaroo.com/i/s1YrPk0vL0Z4

Overall I'm actually kinda proud of it, even though it wasn't that hard to make it. Like, at all, it took me about half an hour of work.

A shame I don't have them now, but in a previous run through Rise of the Runelords, I had a bard that would write poems and ballads based on the party's exploits. The GM loved 'em.

I do have a picture that my GM drew of my paladin though.

My players have but posting it would break global rule 15

I GM'd an apocalypse game online, this was one of the shopkeepers.

>girls und votoms

Couple commissions on comp at home.

That's surprisingly horrifying. I'm a big fan of horror-themed campaigns (I'm running one at the moment) and this seems like a good ingredient to add.

Well, if you decide to try it out, here's my very complex formula:

>take song
>slow down song
>add sounds from deep space
>tweak to taste

Aaaaaand you're done. You could feasibly create hours of ambient horror music, and it costs nothing and takes minimal effort.

We were talking about zoot suit riot during a game, and i had a lot of extra money and bolts of fine purple cloth so i had a tailor make a suit for my elf friend. Later i had a friend draw it while she streamed

>a bunch of artists
>avoid any drama
Good luck!

Kinda gives me the impression of Trevor Phillips as an elvish sorceror.

>sounds from deep space
>sounds
>deep space
Son...

Chaz Bono?

Okay, yeah, my bad. But come on, don't be pedantic, you know what I mean. I mean radio transmissions we've picked up with probes. That shit is seriously unnerving.

youtu.be/-MmWeZHsQzs

It's not sound. That video is lying to you. It's basically light, and stuff on earth would "sound" similar if you turned the light into sound using similar protocols.

I am fully aware of this. Point is, it's still creepy. That's the important bit there.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-w9c6zYLS0
The origin of a sound doesn't matter much once it's been transformed a bunch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

Shut up.

The bard player had to right some epic poetry for a classics class. Ended up penning like 20 pages on the party's paladin, it was pretty dope. I can post it if there's any interest.

Any form of original art is welcome here. Go ahead.

One of the players has written fanfic.

I'm incredibly curious as to which characters are featured, but I'm also afraid of what happens if she asks me to read and review it.

Drew our party of three for my first D&D campaign - it lasted about two sessions.

What flavour of fanfic, dare I ask?

Ooh, let me try and guess - Goliath Druid, Human Fighter, Halfling Bard?

kek

As in the kind of fanfic where my male character could possibly be being railed in the ass by the orc.

I know there's definitely some fucking involved.

Not that I would mind, but it just makes for awkward discussions.

Actually - Human Druid, Dwarf Fighter and Halfling Thief.

I was the dwarf.

Ah, I see. The scale was a bit strange for me to comprehend, but I see it now.

Friend commissioned my paladin from weremole a long ass time ago

Ah yes, that kind of fanfic. We have one of those in my group, too. I might have wrote some as well for... services rendered.

Oh look, my aesthetic.

?
You saying weremole rips off you or something? or the character design? cuz this character has been around for years?
Or have you returned to Veeky Forums weremole? Good to see you feel better

No. I mean that is sort of style is my thing. I like the design.

He's saying he likes the look of it, you sandy vagina.

One in the group is an artfag and drew the whole party.
it's a lewd game obviously

>obviously
I might have assumed it was just a lewd artfag if you hadn't said that. Mage with the lightning gauntlet is cute.

>qt
>sidefuck
>best girl
>shit
>prolly starts as implyed best girl probably ends up heroically sacrificing herself

I made up countless nusery rhymes, but I guess poetry doesnt count?

Why shouldn't it? Regale me, if you will.

Was his name matt by any chance?

My groups (heavily-magical-themed) Mutants and Masterminds is being made into a webcomic by one of the players. And our regular RP group has 2 good artists that regularly do stuff for out RPGs.

Shit. Is. Fucking. Cash.

>4 swap crotchplate with faceplate and I'm game

based Decu

I have an artist friend I hooked my GM up with. He commissioned a few neat things for the game, and I pitched in for a few to say thank you.

>protect her smile

I do a lot of work for my games, in exchange for my inexperience with the system. God I love being an artfag though.

1/?

2/?

3/?

Nah. He was a Mexican guy named George. Cool dude but his schedule meant he had a tendency to be flaky.

Drew my character for an upcoming 5e campaign.

This guy looks turbocool.

Am I allowed to post stuff from my JoJo campaign? I've made a few pieces pertaining to it, but I believe most of Veeky Forums hates jojo.

I am heavy, weapons guys. And these, are my weapons.

Even if that were true, what's stopping you? Post it, pussy.

I was part of a PokeRP that occasionally threatens to start up again, and one of the girls drew this of (most) of our party as it was a running joke that my character had an unwanted harem.

As a general principle, I try not to post content that people don't want to see. Here goes nothing.
>(1/4)
Starting off with the one I'm the most proud of, since it was the first time I tried to draw something digitally.

This the stand I will be using in our group's next campaign, YMCA. It can spit itself and other things into 4 pieces by color: Red, Green, Blue, and Ultraviolet. (I needed a fourth color channel and couldn't think of anything better)

>(2/4)
All of the other stands I illustrated were made by me slapping stuff together in Photoshop.
This one is named TNT, its body is made of chunks of rock that explode when touched

>(3/4)
Another photoshopped standu, take a guess what this one did

>(4/4)
At some point, one of my friends commissioned the party and their stands. So I whipped up a bullshit title card in Photoshop

After an arc where my group were dealing with asshole Regency wizards living in a flying city, they ended up running up significant debts by forging a major villain's signature to pay for repairs to their airship.

With the assistance of a weaselly wizard lawyer they prepared an invoice for the villain, which they served to him formally by the hand of Mr Slake, a nasty little clerk.

I think i remember seeing this one here before, and i am always curious as to the story behind it, as in, in more detail.

All right, it's storytime.

The game was a Battle Century G campaign based unsubtly on Magic Knight Rayearth and Trails in the Sky. The PCs began as knights of the evil empire, but realised early on they were on the wrong side and went rogue to safeguard the magic items their boss was trying to steal.

They failed badly in their first battle with the two main villains, Jua Ren and Sou Van, and ended up on the run. Except one of the PCs had started as Jua Ren's apprentice, and as they fled was able to steal his lord's seal.

Sessions pass, they fight crazed mine bosses, befriend a beautiful pharoah, save an Aladdin figure from a disguised villainess and end up in Lamune, a city ruled by wizards.

They meet Trenwith and Slake, unscrupulous Dickensian lawyers out to rook them, but are wise to this and present Jua Ren's seal as security for their loans.

They rack up hundreds of thousands of debt in his name to buy new mech weapons, an airship, expensive meals and experimental surgery for a crippled NPC they befriended.

And then, when he catches up with them, a greasy Count Olaf looking bastard presents a mech ace martial artist with that invoice.

It is, perhaps, a fairly ordinary and petty story. But as a punchline to a rivalry that had gone on for the whole campaign it had a very personal element.