Anons, it just dawned on me

Anons, it just dawned on me...

I currently have $46,440 in crypto. I've never had this much in liquid assets before... For some reason it didn't dawn on me until just now.

That's actually a comfy amount of money. I got so caught up in the day to day trading, I never really sat back and appreciated the fact that I'm going to be OK. I might lose my job soon (plant closing), but I'll be alright. It's not a "I'm loaded" amt. of money by any stretch, but that's a significant savings for me.

What a time to be alive.

>crypto
>liquid assets

I have in the same ballpark but honestly its more annoying. I don't need anything in that price range other than perhaps a real business but even thats barely possible with such a small amount.

Buy QTUM. Accumulate, it will be the next Ethereum. Remember me next year because you'll either be thanking me or kicking yourself for not listening.

I just hit 175k USD. Started with 9k USD.

>tfw i tell my friends i paid cash for my house with internet coin money

But you've still got that voice in the back of your mind telling you it really isn't much and that you need more, huh?

Yeah I know that voice, kid. That's greed whispering into your ear. Greed never goes away. Never, kid.

You should take in lodgers to pay your non-existent mortgage payments.

And by that I mean free income.

$175k house
Holy shit Im so sorry user.
One day you will make it and can move somewhere nice.

just remember a certain amount goes to the taxman if you cash out

Like I've said from the beginning -- prove I have any crypto at all.

I've mined most all of my ethereum. The address has never been used to deposit to anything tied to my name.

Prove it :-D

better to buy that house than pay some kike landlord money am i right?

cant argue with that. when you own the house you can even become the kike landlord if you want

The problem is real estate is almost as crazy as crypto but no one really thinks that's outrageous. Hell a 200k house in my area a year ago is now 300k. I can't even save money as fast as real estate increases. Fucking boomers have automatic millionaire just by having a house. It's only fair that millenialls get something. Without crypto us millennials are totally fucked.our only way out.

how do you plan on cashing out?

When did u enter?

I don't think it's greedy to want your own property which would probably take 700k before taxes. I see property as a God given right. A man deserves to live on his own, you take land from him and he's nothing but a slave to the Jews.

I don't any time soon. But when I do, probably GDax -> Coinbase.

I cashed out a little bit of profit when ETH hit $700, though.

they'll hit you with taxes when you cash out at coinbase

I realize that.

Not going to cash out the entire thing, obviously.

where to cash out then? I don't want these fucking jews to take my money. I'm ok with taxes going to the military and infrastructure, but in reality most of our taxes go to line the pockets of corporations and bureacrats. Fuck. that.

Not even LARPing here -- don't try to evade taxes. At least in the U.S., they don't have a sense of humor about that. They don't care who you are -- OJ can get way with murder, but he can't get away with tax evasion. Ya feel me?

ahh okay. earlier post made me think you knew a good way to avoid taxes or something
so i don't know exactly and this could be wrong, but i've heard you can become a citizen of a country/territory that has a 0% capital gains tax law. puerto rico is one of them i think. otherwise maybe local trades with cash. i'd be afraid of getting robbed though

Yeah, i figured since cryptos aren't really defined well by SEC/IRS there would be a way to not pay.

But you're completely right, if you don't pay up to uncle sam men with rifles will show up at your house in the middle of the night. Funny how efficient the government is at collecting taxes not using them. I probably will just accept that no matter how many gains I accumulate a certain percentage belongs to the bankers. baka