Veeky Forumscraft - rigelcraft - a Veeky Forums community Minecraft server

Launches this friday, on the 27th of January!

Map unchanged from last time!
IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
Version: 1.10.2.
Notable Plugins: Factions, Bookshelves, HiddenOre, PwnPlantGrowth, Zenchantments, ViaVersion, Vault, ArmorWeight, InfernalMobs, MassiveHat, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Brewery, Citizens, Magic, CraftBook, Gods, RecipeManager, Vampire, RPGItems

Community:
discord.gg/SqQpKA2
tgcraft.wikia.com

Since Leskovar is taking a break until late april, Rigel and Zyklon_Ben are left to moderate this new Veeky Forumscraft. Here are the new rules:

1. Use common sense you cunts.
2. You're allowed to declare war on anyone. This declaration must be made atleast an hour before the declarator begins any conflict. You can do with what you take as you wish. No, I won't protect you if the rest of the server murders you for it.
3. Griefing terrain and fucking up the map for no good reason is not tolerable, either.
4. Everything else is on a case by case basis depending on how much of a obnoxious shit you are.

If you think a player should be banned, make an official appeal on the tgcraft board. In-game complaints against players will be ignored.

Make sure to read /info once ingame!

First for memeraid all /pol/ and /int/, keep their cancer off our server

second for rigel is a shitmin

im a janitor

Why the fuck is rigel lawful neutral

hype

KILL THE WEAK
THE STRONG SURVIVES

Tell Ben to give me mod.

no

Join the newly formed City-state of Vardavoll lads, we will conquer the world using economic sanctions

Please?

map of world is very good

Can confirm, it's an alright server

fucking mages

fucking dorfs

Bumpan

10/10

Owner got in discord and told us to bump.

Say hello to Hitoshi-san.

he threatens us with the hose if we don't do as he says.

>tfw i have no memes and i must bump

Server is decent. Give it a chance.

it bumps with quality memes or it gets the hose again

t. finncuck

So, I have never played minecraft and don't know how to get started
what do I do to join?

delet this

buy game, download minecraft, join discord, wait for friday.

first, kys

rude.
do I have to buy it?

i dont even know.

Yes you must buy a copy if you want to play
It's a cheap indie game

>20€
not actually that cheap anymore, it used to be 10€ in the alpha you know.

lmao poorfags

also bumping this shit, this shit is good

agreed cant wait especially cus i missed the memes from the first iteration

There were some high quality memes that spawned from the first iteration and honestly it was the most fun I've had in mine man in years.

he threatens us with MEME THE WEAK which is much worse than a hose

from what i got from these faggits, Kill The Weak was a sword that dealt 120 damage per hit to anything. the server owner decided to make a load of those sword, give it to an admin so he could go kill shit

story is, that admin was trash at pvp and loads of those Kill The Weak ended up in player hands, which was not unwararanted and then massive amount of people got their hands on the meme weapon, hence Meme Le Weak

this is so inaccurate it hurts

Really excited for the new enchants

well then its what i was told, do enlighten me about how it actually happened, because i sure wasnt there

I am confused, is weaver the same weaver that does pack street and rubyquest and general /trash/ and /co/ shit posting?

i thought this was a joke at first

Please crop the map

I made Kill the Weak specifically to give it to Veeky Forums and RP factions to kill /pol/, /mlp/ and /int/ shitters which were shitting up server with their cancer.

I never engaged in PvP myself, nor has any OP. Janitors were appointed from players however - one of those janitors was Sabbath, one of the people who I gave access to a recipe for Kill the Weak and a mission to memeraid people who memeraid/grief in order to drive them from server.

This failed because eventually there was a huge Kill the Weak inflation since Sabbath's not that really good at PvP.

But Sabbath wasn't the only one who got Kill the Weak - he's just the only one who got killed all the time.

Is this going to be like 4chab

Can I be a dwarf

dwarfs are prevalent on the serb however they suck and you should join the undead

-t Butt Blasted Undead
If you were a 4chab StormDorf then you should be happy to know the Dorfs dominated the first iteration

All non-humans should be purged to be honest.
They cause nothing but trouble.

Intead of doing that metagaming shiet. Just ban them of the server next time. These verming are not gonna leave, they are gonna take that as a challenge.

banning them """"for no reason but playing the game"""" gets much more flak and idiots protect people who shit up their own server simply because they assume the admin is always shit

Since Towny was just updated to 1.9+ officialy a few hours ago, I'm gonna do my best to prep it for tommorow's launch instead of Factions.