Exkuze me, Warboss, but if da Black Orkz are da best, why ain't they blue? Dat way dey're da best and dey're lucky

Exkuze me, Warboss, but if da Black Orkz are da best, why ain't they blue? Dat way dey're da best and dey're lucky.

YA DON'T NEED LUCKY WHEN YOU'RE DED 'ARD

WHICH YOU'D KNOW, IF YOU WASN'T A GROT

FIRST BOSS IZ DA BEST BOSS

Fuck off, you spamming shitposter.
This will never stop being shit, and the more you post it, the more shit it is.

Better question, would you rather have a red shoota so it shoots dakka faster, a blue shoota so it's more lucky and likely to hit, a black one that is dead killy, or a yellow one that has some proper flash? Would a rainbow shoota be the best gun in the glaxy?

Eat a dick, spammer fag.
The fuck are you still trying to force these gay photoshops here for. It's been years, and everyone just hates you.

kys pls

That's an interesting question, Skulljaw. But I told you to use proper pronunciation, and it looks like I'm going to have to tell you to do so again.

You didn't follow my orders, so I really should crack you upside the head a bit. But you remembered to polite enough to start with an 'Excuse me', so I'll spare you that. Instead, this time, your punishment shall be your continued ignorance.

You've an inquisitive mind, Skulljaw! Think on it further, and I suspect you might puzzle the truth of the answer out yourself.

Now if you would leave, I have had a wonderful idea involving grots, flamethrowers, lots of rope and some balloons I want to get ready for the next assault. The boys will love it! Waugh!

Diz boy knows wot's up.

I think the meme is pretty funny. Partly because it triggers people like you.

Quit it with the cringe-inducing forced conversation, holy shit. You trying to single-handedly meet a faggotry quota?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGE!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>i like to spam my forced meme

Then do it in /r9k/, not here.

END IT NOW
N
D

I
T

N
O
W

KYS
Y
S

Seriously, this is shit.

You should feel bad. Really bad.

srsly

end it

If red ones go faster, why aren't the best orcs red?

no moar

Yuz a git

why

no

flin

b

/thread

c

d

z

Kill yourself.

I always think these are funny, more so because of how upset people get.

You can really tell how many /pol/ immigrants we have trying to push actual Veeky Forums traditions out the door for their politics shilling.

Shut the fuck up. This was never a tradition, just a shitty forced meme that most people hated right from the start.

Fuck, you're pathetic.

That's a good question actually, and according to Ork logic, if Each color is supposed to have it's own power and benefit, then why do Orkz only restrict themselves to one color?

I can totally see an offshoot group of FlashGitz calling themselves "Da Kalauh Krew (Da U iz soi'lent ya Grot!)", who go around searching for the every different shade of paint or dye possible to add to their multicolored armor and weaponry, so that they can be "Da Mos' Ver-sah-toil Orkz around".

>user makes thread about his players siding with dictator over rebellion,
>"/pol/! /pol/! You anons are siding with Strongman, Dictator rather than cliche Princess in hiding! That means you'r from /pol/!"

>user makes thread about discussing lightning the Element alignment of lightning.
>"You're a /pol/ Trump poster! The Image you're using has a picture of Mike Pence's face photoshopped into it! That means you're Trump-posting, you filthy /pol/ack!"

>user makes another "How Diverse is your group?" Meme thread
>"It's all those filthy, evil, /pol/ immigrants shitposting! It has the mark of their grubby little hands all over it!"

>user complains about "Excuse Me" threads (which is pretty par for the course of an "Excuse Me" thread
>"YOU'RE A FUCKING FILTHY /POL/ACK TRYING TO RUIN MY FATHER-BOARD! REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Wow, /pol/acks really are the Jews.

>I always think these are funny, more so because of how upset people get.
This, to be factual. I don't understand why people get so worked-up over these threads. Some people claim that all the shitposters are actually OP, which makes a little more sense than the idea that more than one person is so autistic that they think they're vigilante mods.