Learned everything about crypto this weekend

>learned everything about crypto this weekend
>spread $300 over BTC/ETH/LTC
when do I get my lambos?

As soon as Elon Musk buys in and causes the value to go 100000x. He plans to use bitcoin to fund his SpaceX, Veeky Forums calls it "mooning"

>only $300
>spreading your investment

To be completely honest with you with 300$ youre going straight to 500-700$ in a year. You need to buy shitcoins like Nekonium and trade them to make it.

at this point I assume Elon Musk invented bitcoin

>To be completely honest with you with 300$ youre going straight to 500-700$ in a year
so youre saying pic related will be my lambo...still one more lambo than I currently have. I just hope it'll drive on the moon...

How do you tell shitcoins from turdcoins?

>spread $300
> $300
>Spread

>no nothing about crypto
>buy REQ at 4 cents because Veeky Forums says it's going to be good
>50k coins
>dis gon b gud
crypto is like a cheat code

I read not to spend with more than I can afford to lose :( maybe I should sell my lambo to buy bitcoins with...

It's too late to get a lambo, but you might turn that $300 into $600. Just wait a month.

ya I plan to wait forever desu since it's such a retarded small amount it seems pointless to even cash out for $600, might as well just bury my wallet for a few years or add what i can to it each month & see what happens long-term. figuring BTC will settle but hoping ETH will go up with people trying to chase the next BTC so I put the majority in ETH

LTC is engineered to be the silver to BTC's gold. It's sitting at 60-1. It is engineered to be at 4-1. It will probably not get there, but expect that gap to close.

>$300

You don't, you learn to fucking trade like a man. The easy way to make it of just buying $100 at 25 cents has long since sailed, but there's still plenty of money to be made if you are part of the top 10% who can trade.

I'm a tradesman that makes over 3k a month in disposable income. I believe that makes me a man who can trade. Am I right? What do I need to know?

saw charlie arguing with sjws on twitter so i'm fully expecting him to tank his own currency with bad PR by engaging in twitter fights...he'll end up too busy dealing with fighting off sjws doxxing his house and threatening his family while they write hit-pieces saying LTC is nazi currency, to keep LTC going smooth so I put the least amount into LTC

>2025
lol appreciate Veeky Forums's honesty. not actually expecting a lambo don't worry but don't want to miss the free money train in 2018. even buying just $300 worth of bitcoin back in 2013 would be lambos today...

>tradesman
come clean my toilet pleb :DD

Electrician. Plumbers don't typically do work that can kill them. I get paid more as a result. It's awesome unless I'm wrestling cable that weighs over 14 pounds a foot and losing means getting blown apart while the pieces get cooked by magic. As you can understand, I'm looking invest my income instead of doing this forever.

Mate, are you a fuckin tradie? Chippies and sparkies don't know shit about memecoins

The litecoin guy being anti-sjw makes me glad I bought it.

Yall, i got 16k XRP
Screenshot this, I'll be back on 1.1.2022. flexing with my Apache and Gucci watches, Lil Pump ebin style baby.

Buy req and it'll be next week :^)

They've not got the free time to learn, mostly. They spend their off time getting drunk and chasing pussy, then dealing with the aftermath of getting drunk and chasing pussy. My brother and I are investing instead.
He went with stocks and is doing alright. I'm learning about crypto. Splitting the workload.
You are correct though, none of the men we work with know dick about crypto. The smartest among them has heard of it, but does not understand it. I understand enough to understand that I don't quite understand.

don't get me wrong i love that he shit on them, but crypto sounds like it has to appeal to the most normies possible to make it to the moon and realistically I can't see that happening when my buddy's dad who decides to finally get on the train 6 months from now hears that LTC is "that nazi money"...marketing to normies seems to be half the battle

SJW is tanking. Sell sell sell!

kek pray the normies don't find the xrb memes