COSS is now $0.21

>COSS is now $0.21

What the fuck is going on?
How did my dumb loser ass actually make a hypothetical $800 today?
Are these new investors or is this some weird pump?

I think it's more that those spreadsheets detailing potential dividends have had the desired effect and now less people are selling.

People are finally waking up.

It's about damn time.

What spreadsheets?

The dividends are shit. I've made like $2 since October.

I got $12.00 last week

You obviously have a lot more invested than me.

I have 5k coss. You have what, 70k? These dividends are still shit.

Keyword was POTENTIAL, I know they're shit right now but if the exchange volume goes up to that of one of the more popular exchanges, some people are pretty much gonna be set for as long as the crypto bubble lasts

How the fuck did you get 12 dollars? I have half 2500 but i got 24 cents

coss is never gonna take off if they don't lower the listing fee

Can't y'all nibbas read?

The spreadsheet says based on 200,000 COSS

I bought them for $15,000, now they are worth $40,000

you realize your divies are based on the trading volume, right? If you put in even a moderate amount (5k=faggot money) you'll be set once the usd pairs launch

Better hurry user!

This is like buying part of Coinbase or Bittrex or other exchange years ago!! You get paid weekly in the form of the coins that were traded (which themselves can multiply in value).

There you go user, a Christmas miracle delivered to your screen - now do something about it!

>5k=faggot money
I don't have much money.

And I do know the dividends are based on trading volume. Last I checked, LINK had a whopping $3 volume on COSS. This shit sucks dude, fuck it. USD pairs, good luck. Fuck this exchange.

Sorry, COSS is not for poorfags. Maybe you could look into collecting soda cans to recycle?

500,000 COSS here btw.

what is it's daily volume right now?

little over $800k

its*
thanks

listen git the exchange is in BETA. will be updated soon. Why do you think people are buying in now? its called smart money.

And growing.

You are the only person I know who makes money and complains about it