What are cool supernatural powers a modern priest-turned-monster-hunter would have?

What are cool supernatural powers a modern priest-turned-monster-hunter would have?

Other urls found in this thread:

castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Crash

Dude just literally copy Father Anderson.

He's a boss.

Garlick breath
Eyes emmit sunlight
Nails and teeth are made of silver
Urine is holy water

>Nails and teeth are made of silver

Spotted the Silver Fang.

You can actually consume silver, it will give you "silver poisoning" which shows as smurf-like blue complexion but should otherwise not be harmful.

Transubstantiation.

how about Reading passages from any hand written holy texts causes things to happen....

The ability to survive the commission of a suicide bombing.

Used his knowledge of the supernatural to give him super senses to determine if something is unnatural. Best used with sense of smell because "I SMELL DEMONS IN THIS HOUSE!"

The ability to trap an unholy being in an area so it can't run away from a righteous asswhooping.

A silver tongue, but only with children.

Protestant Fuckbucket/10

The Lord's own Karate, handed down for generations, and honed specifically combat demons with a gigantic list of specialty techniques.

Stun gloves that radiate holy light and disintegrate lesser undead on contact. Maybe with enough prayer he can upgrade them to iron man style beam weapons.

Some sort of fancy coat with crucifixes woven into the fabric, maybe anointed in holy water and infused with the tears of 10,000 virgins. He can put up the hood and prevent demon fire from engulfing all protected areas.

Also, a motorcycle that becomes a mech suit. When he "suits up" it should be called "The Holy Trinity".

Wouldn't he still be just call a Priest? Why would anyone stop calling him a name that he first went by?

He can "bless" objects, turning them into holy objects with thematically appropriate abilitys.

examples a sword that cuts through the wicked like butter but wont hurt a righteous person, a crucifix that causes intense pain to demonic creatures or glass jars of blessed water that function as grenades.

I dont think a priest would have any actual supernatural powers just conventional weapons modified for use against the unholy.

rocksalt shotguns
silver bullets
wooden stakes
grenades with the shrapnel replaced with holy water/silver

To this day i still dont know what a fuckin regenerator is.

I dont know how many games will just let you go "Oh btw my character is immortal."

"Why?"

*Shrug*

By using priest you are making him Catholic right? Orthodox use the title as well but I don't know Slav stuff.

Priests can already do miracles of which the most amazing is transubstantiation. The power to turn bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ while still appearing to all outwards appearances as bread and wine.

Any variation in this skill is game breaking, especially if reversible. Bullets to pocket change, polonium stakes into bread sticks, etcera.

I like the idea of having little bottles of wine, which are then turned into the blood of the martyr before just being dump straight onto Nosfacula's face.

Potentially you could get your DM to give you different abilities based on the type of wine you use.

Replenish anal-virginity

pulling out an unreasonable ammount of bayonets from nowhere.