Is he a dick?

Is he a dick?

It's a dragon, user. Real dragons had feathers. That's how they fly.

How do bats fly, than?

>implying dragons were real
>implying the only way to fly is with feathers

He tore down an institution dedicated to self-mastery, improvement and understanding, and replaced it with a theocracy ruled by him that teaches the value of obedience and racially based castes in a coup he then erased from history.

He's a dick with a barbed wire condom.

Aren't the dragonlords all female?

Silumgar is confirmed male

No, only the green ones

Catapult?

At first i thought he was a dick
But then after i saw how he handled the narset situation, i realised that he was a pretty cool guy

Looks like a cock to me

He's like Kim Jong Un in dragon form.

Dunno, but he is pretty. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Silly user.
Bats aren't real.

I won 2 standard and 1 modern PTQs with his card, so I don't care if he mistreats his monks or not

DRAGONLORDS WERE A MISTAKE
BRING BACK KHANS

I thought Kolaghan was a girl.

Why do Tarkir dragons even have a gender? Don't they reproduce asexually out of storms or something?

Really makes me think...

I hear he has the BIGGEST BANANA.

That's not flying! That's... Falling with style!

Obviously they are setting up for a Rise of the Khans.

Narset is currently reading books that will reveal that her Dragonlord is not the benevolent nice they think he is.
The Mardu have already said that they will follow the strongest, and Zurgo Bellstriker is still a powerful as fuck chieftan in the clan, he just needs to be reminded of what he is capable of.
Sidisi has already been revealed as manipulating the fuck out of Silumgar, and I bet she is working on a poison that can kill even he.
Anafenza and the ancestor spirits are an already established as "enemies" of the dragons, she just needs to rally her army.
As for Surrak, he just needs to be reminded that Dragon meat is delicious.

It's actually just the Blue ones that are Male. Because girls are dumb

Nah m8, next is How to train your Dragonlord.

Care to share those thoughts?

I just checked mtg salvation. Thanks for the Mnemonic device!

They're filled with helium, obviously. How do you think they get their voice high-pitched enough to make ultra-sound for their sonar?

I am hoping we get dragons working with the rebels in whatever the next Tarkir set is. I think it would be far more interesting than just "Humanoids vs Dragons" again.

I have no idea who this guy is, but he has no apparent similarities with male sexual organs aside from the elongated shape and I somehow highly doubt that his name is "dick"

AFAIK, he isn't but the other dragons under him might be.

>Khans
>All except the Orc are chicks

Wow

Surrak is a man.

So is Alesha...

He means the ones from the present.

Alesha is a chick

Still a 2/3 male to female ratio. In Fate reforged it was either 3/2 or 4/1 depending on where you stand on Alesha. With five factions you can't have an even split unless one were to have two leaders.

Its obvious you people know nothing about bats. They fly with ultrasound, same way as Banshee of the X-Men. In fact, Banshee was based on bats and was originally going to be called Batman.

Ripperoni banana lad

Echo-location.

Almost 100% sure they fly by moving the air around them with their psionics.

No, it's that blue players are dicks.

dragon orgies in thunderstorm

Every dragonlord is a dick in their own unique way.
Dromoka thinks she's Friend Computer, but the Dromoka humans don't have clones.
Ojutai is very much Dear Leader.
Silumgar is a goddamn saturday morning cartoon villain. Literally his only redeeming feature is that he owns up to it instead of trying to claim it's for anyone else's good.
Kolaghan is your typical Chaotic 'Neutral' dickstabbing murderhobo PC.
Atarka is a walking ecological disaster and extinction event in one.

>Atarka is a walking ecological disaster and extinction event in one.

And is green. I think this is funny

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. EVERYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T THE FITTEST DOESN'T SURVIVE.
This is what Atarka believes, except she misheard it and instead of 'fittest' heard 'fattest'

Have you never seen a Vampire at all? Since all bats are Vampires it's obvious bats fly by sucking the air through them. That's also why they keep there mouths open for so long.

MAKE TARKIR GREAT AGAIN

>Since all bats are Vampires
But what about fruit bats?

Are you implying fruit doesn't have blood?

Well, I recall some documentary that bats use ultrasound. Sounds plausible.

Dunno. But I expect there to be rule34 of him with one half buried into something.

Not really.
I mean if he really were as terrible as people say wouldn't Narset have had a very short life span after she started looking at The Forbidden History?
I don't think you can really use him or the other Dragons as the standard for the rest of the guild.

The only dragons I'd say that are truly irredeemable would be Atarka and Silumgar.
Atarka is especially disappointing in that she's just a brainless beast. I was hoping for more from the Red/Green group.

>I was hoping more from the color combo that can be summed up as "me eat"

Kolaghan (BR) is female.
Artaka (GR) is female.
Silumgar (UB) is male.
Ojutai (WU) is male.
Dromoka (WG) is female.

The "five big legends" thing tends to break as close to 50/50 as they can. So sometimes three are male and two are female, like with the ancient Khans, other times three are female and two are male, like the dragons.

I kind of like the idea of there being rebel dragons as well, particularly if it involves rediscovering the lost part of the wedge.

Members of Dromoka's brood turning on her because they've grown tired of spending an eternity upholding her collective and see a chance to rise above their station with the rebellion.

Ojutai's dragons betraying him because of an emotional connection with the rebels, or growing restless with Ojutai's tired and self-serving dogma over the truth.

Kolaghan's dragons discovering honor and fellowship in the rebellion and joining with it against their capricious and uncaring mother.

Silumgar's dragons thinking he's grown soft and forgotten what it is to be a hunter.

Artaka's dragons realizing their feasting is turning Tarkir into a wasteland and starting to think about the future, which the rebels can see but they can't.

Atarka isn't brainless, I mean she did manage to win over the Efreet with apparently a promise to burn the world down. She just doesn't give a fuck.

Funnily enough though, considering that Kolaghan is the only dragon to never speak at all, it means that Atarka's gotta say something sometime. It's probably just "MORE" though.

She tells Surrak something in Draconic in one of the stories, somebody about how it was okay for him to eat a Dragon because the Dragon was dumb enough to go after Atarka's food, or she maybe told him to punch his lieutenant in the gut to injury him so he couldn't keep up in the hunt and she could eat him.

I am pretty sure any "Rebels of Tarkir" will end up with Surrak killing Atarka in one blow and then eating her and taking over the clan.