What miniature makers out there that make Oldhammer-style models?

What miniature makers out there that make Oldhammer-style models?

Perry brothers, reaper minis?

diehard miniatures do some

Kev Adams has sculpted goblins for a number of companies.

Crooked Claw
Ral Partha
Four A

These dogs are from gamezone. They have some great grimderp miniatures that fits the bill, and with great quality I think. This one I made for my Mordheim Warband.

Zombies from Mantic are also great (one of the few though), to fit in to the oldhammer style, hell, even better than GW´s own interpretation of their concept!

This vampire was a great resin piece from .. I cant fucking remember! Well, it was a great piece and its grimderp and a pretty solid piece, good details and optional wings and sword arm if you like that kind of stuff.

That is a Russian Alternative mini. And yes, it is a pretty slick model. I made mine with wings.

I magnetized mine, a bit tricky, and I had to gs a small portion, but it works.
Was going to use it when my vamp became a real monster! Unfortunately as per usual, she became a gimp, then she died, killed by sling team as per usual when it comes to Mordheim.

Fenryll miniatures - French resin makers

>mantic zombies
>good for oldhammer
might as well just use GWs

Diego Serrate Pinilla has done several kickstarters exactly in this vein (being a great sculptor himself and employing others like Kev Adams) including Pantheon of Chaos and Greenskin Wars (which resurrects the crooked claw goblin line). Supposedly setting up a webstore sometime this year

Why not just use actual oldhammer models?

Because I like to support miniature businesses.

Because you can't realistically find 300+ of them to do an army and most of the time they are 10 times more expensive than the actual models

>Because you can't realistically find 300+ of them to do an army and most of the time they are 10 times more expensive than the actual models

Yeah, that too.

Nigga, as much as large parts of Mantic range are shit, their zombies are miles better than GW's.

Just like skeletons.Mantic's looks better

Only if you want goofy army of darkness skeletons. Or if you buy a bag of skulls and replace their heads.

GW skeletons are greatly superior if you want an actual horror look. They remind me of the skeleton army in the Black Cauldron somewhat.

That is what casting is for son.

I find the 1980's plastic skellies to be the best... - and - they came in a box of 40.