In this sci fi game we have a human raised by an uplifted semi sapient tribe of hunter gatherers...

In this sci fi game we have a human raised by an uplifted semi sapient tribe of hunter gatherers. Is sexual attraction possible? They can use tools and tech by the aliens who uplifited them but arent smart enough to innovate. Can that kind of difference prevent attraction to the species said human was raised by?

Lets just assume that this species is also mamallian

Sounds like set up for a /pol/ tier joke...

Humans can be attracted to a lot of weird things.

If you are running a game in this setting a more important question to ask is: is this important?

If the answer is no odds are you are magical realming.

Fuck you elfag.
Fuck you furfag.

DARE YOU ENTER

TAKE THE KNOT

Well said human is a childhood friend of said semi sapient creature. He protects her despite his dimishes mental capacity.

>Veeky Forums help me justify my fetish
>>>/pigfucker general/

>Is sexual attraction possible?
Furries exist. If Anthro's were a thing, their variation of furry would be the ones attracted to humans. The question isn't if it's possible, the question is how big the odds are a female furry and a male skinny meet.

We know that IRL people have intercourse with animals, so I imagine it would happen. The morals of the situation are odd. If they are too below human intelligence, it could be considered a sort of abuse as the power distance is too great

Please take this fetish shitposting to one of the proper hentai boards. Thank you. Faggot.

Inbreeding and outbreeding instincts, and learned qualifiers of attraction, mean that it's assumable; the catch is getting your fellow players and GM to accept it.

They'd probably take it easier if you were to use kemono pics instead of furry pics for your 'kitsune' boyfriend. But that's, uh, not my problem.

The Taken would like a word with you. The Dark Elves want to help.

Kay Wye Es animalskin stickbundle

>Is sexual attraction possible?

Have you watched like a single episode of Star Trek?

Look I know the whole 'fury' thing probably gives the whole thing a titillating veneer of transgression you need to get off. But lusting over sexy animal people about as normie as they come.

>we have this fantastic scenario
>is a random thing possible

hmmmm

>In this sci fi game we have a human raised by an uplifted semi sapient tribe of hunter gatherers. Is sexual attraction possible?

In reality, something about the human brain resists being sexually attracted to people you spent your childhood with. Probably a defense mechanism against incest. This doesn't actually have to be observed in fiction, just like you don't have to actually explain your FTL drive in detail.

Human sexuality is *crazy* besides that one built-in taboo though. So your human could easily fall in love with the furry living two or three tents down from them.

This doesn't mean they're physically compatible though. I remember a science fiction story where the females of a race humans were teaching had a vent, and the males had an organ that looked like a flower, down to having petals.

the female would deposit eggs on the petals, and the male would fertilize them there

see

She falls in love with human boy eventually

Birds raised without their parents and by humans instead tend to indeed be sexually attracted to humans.

>300 posts of people letting OP know how upset his thread has made them
>surely this will cause OP to stop making threads

elffags are alright, I#m one myself
Furfags on the other hand....
The need for Purging is imminent!!!

I seem to recall a story (One of them true ones) of a chimp raised by humans, as a human. Apparently since he wasn't raised around other chimpanzees and was treated as a human, he never formed the ability to be attracted to other chimpanzees. Even when they tried to introduce him to other chimpanzees he basically didn't recognize them. But apparently he's perfectly capable of arousal by human magazines.

That's quite clearly a dog.

We aren't attracted to species or gender, we're attracted to certain details our brains have evolved to tag as signs of a desirable partner. If the uplifts hit positive flags without triggering any negative ones, you don't need to stretch suspension of disbelief too much in order to say some could find them attractive.

Whatsaid is true, though. Then there's what the uplift and his society feel about the whole idea.

Yeeeessss user...

KNOTTED DICKS

But seriously. Depends on the setting although given the fact you are asking you know deep down inside your shrivelled little soul that this counts as magical realms you.

So either be honest or leave it out.