Last time on Song of Swords:
Elf Shields
Chinese Military Ranks (A request)
Confession in Genosism
Jimmy's superior taste in FF

Last Time on Laser whales
Space Japan
The ethics of rioting

Song of Swords is a a tabletop RPG centered around realistic medieval fightan' with a ludicrous variety of weapons and fighting styles, centered around a dice pool system. It's currently in beta, and can be used for both fantasy and historical games.

Call of the Void: Ballad of the Laser Whales is a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. Its combat system is more modern, based in the early 20th century, but can probably handle combat up to the present day.

MEGA folder containing current version of the game and all supplementary materials. At this time the latest version is v1.9.9:
mega.nz/#F!S89jTT7J!ozFi9GvzaFGHfBa59Ik2-Q

Here's a wiki detailing SoS's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details:
tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wik

We also have a Discord now, at discord.gg/zzTq7Xw
Come join us if you wanna ask a question or have a friendly fecht, or shitpost at Jimmy in real-time

>Step 1
>rever the Emperor
>Step 2
>expel the barbarians

Damn straight. Also enrich the country and the armed forces.

I know we had a few different characters from opaque on SoS at first, and basically scared all of them off except Jimmy.
But what was it like to have Galt around?

ESTABLISHED CANON
When Camillus was confronted by some sort of demon, he ordered it to get out of "his" road.
When it refused, he reminded it that the road was Ruvian. The demon immediately stepped aside.

Postulated Lore: Ruvians, possibly even humans in general, hold some sort of magical dominion over roads in Tattered Realms.

He was weird and Serbian. A good writefag, but sometimes his English would be fucked and he'd say something like "As good as sex with Halle Berry on a bed made of skinned puppies" when he meant "a bed of puppy fur".

Also he ran the best damn fechts ever.

And then the Emperor went and opened the country up instead.

I think we only ever found out he was Serbian because some other fechters were doing Serb Murder jokes and accidentally summoned him.

No, he constantly made Serbia jokes before that.

>tfw coffee will never finish the comic
I just want to see if the zell gets the D or not!

He's back, isn't he? You can yell at him directly.

That is a bizarre analogy even in context.

Galt wasn't scared. He just has other shit to do. It would be nice to see him back though.

Spoilers: The Zells always get the D.

Not the double-D though.

I am in direct possession of you, family.

Does that make you my daddy?

>Zachary Irwin, James Lacombe
Where is Adolf Hitler?