Next pump incoming lads, this time we're going to overtake LTC in marketcap...

Next pump incoming lads, this time we're going to overtake LTC in marketcap, get in here boys we're going to witness history. GO CARDANO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1fNLSjAgHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly it's the best coin to date

youtube.com/watch?v=n1fNLSjAgHg
dyor fags

.25 cents to go and ADA will kick shitcoin LTC off the pedestal.

Who here feeling /comfy//

Im the guy who shilled that Cardano was the reincarnation of the Library of Alexandria. Shilled on /biz(where I first saw at 4 cents) i bought at 5 cents and shilled on /pol and /x

I tried to bring people with me in person too

anyone else on binance cannot withdraw or deposit ADA? It just says suspended

How much ADA you hodling? Good stuff bro, I made posts on Veeky Forums before it even was open for trading, no one really cared, all thought it was overvalued, max kek. "overvalued"

We're going up my dudes, just casually making another $20,000 USD on this nice afternoon.

I gotta stop being lazy and get rid of LNK at the bottom when it pumps. Literal mistake

i saved 2.5 ether for fucking more LINK POWR and HST. If i kept it in ether or better put it in eos at 4 and obviously ada Id have 15k off of 2500$ since november 3rd coin base purchase

Goddamn you must be comfy as shit in ADA. I bought 1,000 just to see if it went anywhere and I'm kicking myself for not getting 5,000. I'll take that easy $300 though

Dude LINK is the most toxic coin I have scene in this space since maybe the Digimarines, total cancer.

I made a fair bit on the presale shitfest though, but the memes that persist are making me contemplate never coming back here.

It even states in the white paper they have sole discretion to abandon the LINK token at any time if it is deemed unneeded, which it will when something more sustainable for node operator incentivisation comes along.

Dont be scared. Totally worth buying LINK at 18 cents and 23 cents.

The coins not toxic the Veeky Forums is lol. Niggers want to make money yesterday which ties their hands from making moves. Im such a jerkoff for not getting tron last week not to mention Knowing cardano was the shit and not going all in temporarily

Basically I feel even when Tether Ripple andIOTA all fail from being scumbag coins designed to manipulate the movement to create a true cost economics society into one which is still controlled by fake jews

Sorry forgot to finish lol.

Even a 70% loss on the whole crypto market wont be so bad if we all just hodl

If this ends up flipping Ethereum obviously it will overtake LTC, but LTC is about to pump soon so it won't be overtaking it any time soon. Probably won't until they have an actual working product.

>fake jews
pretty sure iota is comprised is real jews.

Yeah man those coins are ass, plain and simple.

i'm retiring from shitcoin trading and just going to let my stake in ADA over a few years, honestly can't go wrong.

Well they claim to believe in the true god but they hold money as their god. Hence fake jews.

We will see, LTC has to pump real soon because it looks like ADA is due for another leg up, closing in fast.

Well either way I'm happy, as I'm holding both (although holding significantly more LTC... about 2 BTC worth of LTC right now and only 0.1 BTC of ADA).

i just said they were kikes you obtuse cunt. do not sass me.

DO NOT CALL ME A TRIANGLE YOU ALCAHOLOTIC

>up 110% already
should I get in now? Seems stupid

It's going higher, don't be fooled by past crypto performance, ADA is not like the rest.

2900 is in sight.

no

It will be $1 before EOY

Better a bit late than never. Still very early, in fact. At this rate, $5 Q1 2018

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GO ALL IN at 1350 SATOSHI INSTEAD OF BUYING A PEASANT 0.05 BTC WORTH ARRGHGHHH

Well I was right, even higher though, 4k I think is next, goodbye LTC you will not be missed, kek.

When do we sell to swing trade this, surely it has to correct soon right? 2900 fucking satoshi what? I was about to sell at 2600 until i saw it moving up again.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Sell at 4k sats, trust me, we're going past LTC in an hour, history is about to unfold in crypto.

IMA MESS!! i bought .16s sold .25...just hit FOMO and bought .55s

Sell at 4k sats you're good, not the top yet, and honestly this will reach trillions in marketcap in some years.

have vision, take risks, and be brave

HOLY SHIT QUADS CONFIRM!

So you're saying I'll make it with my 3600 tokens?

Yup, don't day trade like your on crack, and you'll be sweet

Seems I did a slight miscalculation, no worries, don't sell, be a marine!

stop encouraging pajeet you swine. his place is the gutter!

This is for the slower anons....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH