Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever had any undersea adventures with mermaids and all before? When will we have an undersea adventure Roll20 game set in the Elemental Plane of Water?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67490/fookin-sky-pirates
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67597/crusaders-n-shit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Some Devil bitch-boy
>Better than a self-made Superpaladin Ultragoddess of Justice and Valor

A valiant effort, my Infernal friends, but a fruitless one.

The fuck even is that, some kinda mashup of a kitsune and whatever the fuck Ursula was?

>got her powers from a magic rock
>not even through discipline
Fucking disgusting.

>got his power from avoiding fun
>not getting his power from his own desire for an endless life of fun

How droll

>got her powers from stuffing her face
>not from being a whiny autist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is better for having a pet robot: construct rider alchemist, or promethean alchemist?

Calm down, my dear, and fetch me another spit-roasted kitsune, would you? I'm still feeling a bit peckish.

I'd like to stuff her face with my dick!

>pet robot
>Promethean Alchemist
>"pet"

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER?
Construct Rider is probably an overall better archetype, Promemethean relies too much on Summoning Shenanigans or hoping your homunculus's immunities let you facetank traps to turn them off.

>touch fluffy tentacle

>that second spoiler

what did he mean by this

Can someone help motivate me to actually make that character for Wrath of the Righteous?

Construct Rider if you want an Animal Companion
Promethean Alchemist if you want a bio-punk/summoner shenanigans
Tinkerer if you want a familiar

Entirely wrong

Etan is a cute! CUTE!

What is that even?

You get to be a demigod?
You might get to meet read: bone your godly parent?

Wait, you get to fugg Iomedae even though you're her kid?

Awesome!

A scylla. An actual scylla--Japanese media started turning it into octopus-girls because somehow, don't ask me how, they decided snarling wolf-legs weren't cute.

>But anooooon, I just want to sack Qadira, I don't give a shit about Osirion...

The sacking comes later, when you're higher level! The best types of war campaigns are always the ones where you start on the losing side, desperately fighting against a foe with infinite manpower and resources!

Osirion also gives you brown boys and girls.

Technically that's Scylla

Those are good. Those are right...

... But what about the current list of applicants? A good party is a good campaign, and I'm not sure about the list of current applicants that this will be fun!

>they decided snarling wolf-legs weren't cute.

And we didn't get moe puppy limbs?! Way to low ball it, Japan.

>tfw no qt Osiriani boy to enjoy in that lazy part of the afternoon when it's too hot to go out and about the city

Why even live?

>a monster with four eyes and six long necks equipped with grisly heads, each of which contained three rows of sharp teeth. Her body consisted of 12 tentacle-like legs and a cat's tail, while four to six dog-heads ringed her waist. In this form, she attacked the ships of passing sailors, seizing one of the crew with each of her heads.

Yeah, apparently this is how she was described in the Odyssey

that was a good vore doujin

But what does it mean, and why do I hope it happens?

RoTJR UPDATE!

We all rolled for birthday.

At least two of them were born on holidays.

Clearly, but at the same time, does it really?

Yes.

What games are currently taking apps where I can be a cute, flirty girl that is more focused on adventuring than sucking dick? I feel like there's no middle ground in the pfg games right now.

What were the roll results?

That was a while ago user

save the updates for interesting stuff so people don't get too tired of them

seconded

>/pfg/ games

Found your fucking problem m7

Yes, But have Onryou and Elsbeth Faced off Boob to boob yet?

There's nothing better in game finder nor the roll20 lfg

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo

I'm in a campaign that's currently looking for another player.

It's level 4, 25 PB and 1pp only, built around Celtic legends and myth.

Contact details?

Can I still be an anime cutie?

What's the new /pfg/ game people are creating characters for?

Scurvy Pervies; Sly Sky Pantaloon Pirates

>Can I still be an anime cutie?

The fact you asked that makes me hesitant on giving you more details.

It's voiced, by the way.

Sky Pirates, Furry Tails 2, and Wrath of the Righteous I believe.

>1pp only
But why? Also that was a different user, not the original poster.

How do I fugg this woman?

Already did. I'm hedging my bets because I'm worried that even if I get in, it'll be a bit of a trainwreck. Kitsune aren't really my thing anyways.

Them's the rules, senpai.

Bully the mechanic simulator 2k17

3PP Attracts degenerates

Maybe that sky pirate game?

I don't want to play in One Piece, especially when the DM is drip feeding his clusterfuck of a setting.

Does Golarion have ice skating? I know it has martial arts, but what about ice skating?

You might be a good fit for the skypirates.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67490/fookin-sky-pirates

What do you think Irriseni nobles get up to during those long, cold winters?

Which race, subrace, or ethnicities have the ripest booties on the respective continents of Golarion? I'm talking Grade-A, life goals-tier Booty, Top Shelf Booty. Booty Queens, nay, Booty Empresses of Golarion!

Gross, incestuous couplings

But wincest is bestcest.

>gross

Guess that answers that question!

Just two bros going ice skating, nothing weird going on here.

I'm sure.

I'm not the biggest fan of the plucky CG themed campaigns. That kinda sucks for me.

Try sky pirates

Was it ever conclusively determined whether or not it was gay if he turned into a cute girl?

On topic, is it worth it to grab hirelings for lowish to mid levels (3+)? I'm thinking we may want help carrying stuff and managing our camp, and, if they're cute, maybe the relationship can become more than strictly business.

Speaking of plucky barbarian merfolks...

How did the second HV game go? It should have gone yesterday, right? Someone repost the transcript?

Got a link?

>Have you ever had any undersea adventures with mermaids and all before? When will we have an undersea adventure Roll20 game set in the Elemental Plane of Water?
I did a 4 session game involving a war between a sea elf city and the nearby Sahuagin once. It was fun getting everyone to think in three dimensions for scouting and troop movements, and the added bit of having two players be Malenti without telling the party, or eachother for some extra drama and cold war shenanigans.

What do you hope for in the next big /pfg/ campaign?

Gay Vampires

For a guy who is so sure of his masculinity, for some reason he always dresses up whenever Ryoga is in town

If you had the ability to change into a cute gril, wouldn't you want to wear cute clothes too?

Alright fools.

Time to sack the shit out of Qadira and take those delicious brown babes for ourselves.

Who's with me? app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67597/crusaders-n-shit

Of course. But I'm not the one who claims otherwise

>Everyone keeps telling me sky pirates
God damn it, but how do I play cute tiefling twins in a setting where the divine realm is a hard no go beuracracy?

Pretty sure in Satrapy delicious brown babes are taking you, yes?

Did the GM already say no go to tieflings specifically? Maybe he can help you design them to fit the setting.

I want to have unprotected sex with cute tiefling twins!

I bring up Ranma because one part of /pfg/'s big homo ship happens to have that power

I want something more interesting than lol-booty call

Dude, I told you that Demons and Angels come down from time to time for daliances with mortals. I'm sorry your character can't have been the focus of a cult trying to make a fake god, but forgive me for saying this, but that came out a bit snowflakey.

I'm not sure what you're going for where you can't just have that work.

That's how tieflings are made in canon Paizo, bruh. The "booty call" was not necessarily literal, in as much as it was a "Yes, angels/demons do have kids with mortals some times."

You better be ready to take responsibility!

>Yes, angels/demons do have kids with mortals some times

The direct result of someone finishing inside an angel or getting cocksleeved by a demon is a half-celestial or half-fiend.

Tielfings and Aasimar are the great-great-grandchildren of those unions.

So you want to make tiefling twins, but you don't want their history to be "booty call! lulz!"

So what DO you want their history to be?

Not when you're the masculine army conquering their matriarchal society! Then it's pretty much like your Orc on Kingdom Ruled By a Wise Queen H-Doujins.

Or just the result of dad spending a lot of time around angels. Turns his nads celestial.

Do tieflings breed true?

>Do tieflings breed true?

Yes, Tieflings fucking Tieflings produce Tieflings.

>That's how tieflings are made in canon Paizo, bruh.
The vastly more common way is from pacts for power.

Reproduction is the exception, not the rule.

By Erastil, it'll get done! Gonna be the hardest workin' farmkids this side of the Andoshen!
I reckon me and their mommas can raise them up right, just as long as those girls don't go fighting each other over me. Reckon Old Deadeye's blessin' lets me hit my mark every time, so they should have nuthin' to complain about.
Reckon it helps me put more than just arrows in butts too, if yer partial to my diction.

S O O N
Still coloring these last two piece for the project before I can get down to business.

>implying you won't just get stabbed to death by Sarenite commandos in your sleep

No escape for infidels

Are you going to draw the RotJR parties?

Can we have the spoder acting as judge?

Dammit man, you know what I meant.

Angels and Demons have kids with mortals, and those half whatevers have Aasimar/Tieflings a few generations out.

That's fine too. A mortal dude visiting heaven, hung out with the Angels and smoked the dank kush (this is not literal, just an example of what you can do in heaven) would work.

Wait, really? I thought that was just 5e Tieflings.

If that's the case, go ahead and have parent/cult/whatever have made a pact with [Insert preferred thematic dickass outsider here] for power, and my apologies for the misunderstanding. I thought they only came from unions.

>30 PB
>level 9
>Gestalt

OH GOSH

>Post game that is nothing more than "pirates with airships"
>Provide basically no setting information whatsoever
>People have to pull your damn teeth over firearms rules
>Provide no information about the plot of the game, what there's to do in your setting, ANYTHING
>Complain about a snowflaky build having a snowflaky background
Nigger what are you doing.

Provide some real fucking setting information so people can make their characters appropriately.

>Implying the commandos aren't all pregnant with our superior Taldan children.
>Yes, even the men.

This is what happens when people think the premise of SKY PIRATES is enough to hold up a campaign.

It's also why I try to leave a campaign when it devolves into sky piracy or airship shenanigans.