Eldar and the imperium working together

>eldar and the imperium working together
w-wew

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6afLCfgMI74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyday we drift further from the emperor brothers.

Err it's not the first time, and it's notwhere near as egregious as Necrons and Blood Angels working together.

What the fuck?

That was foretold in a black library novel a while back when the Harlequinns showed Yriel a vision of the endtimes, when the Eldar (all shades) would fight side by side with humanity.

>There are people on this very board who think BL isn't dictating all fluff, even from main GW.

>Humans and Humans with pointy ears working together against demons
What a shocker...

Lol. Its so fucked up that those CSM are holding more to the Emperors beliefs then the Imperial soldiers. Fuck Xenos and fuck Emperor worship.

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

>I'm cold
>the machine spirit is angry and my gun isn't firing
>these Eldar keep using my back as a launch pad and throw my aim off
> this is what we get for allying with xenos
>there's a giant dinobot thing right there and Tyrel is on the fucking vox asking to retreat, he's gonna get us all shot
>my feet hurt

Even in 40k, elves are your friends!

>elves are your friends!

They're not your friends.

They're just not quite your enemies either.

>eldar and the imperium working together
>w-wew

It is canon, even in the main rulebook and background that comes with it, that Craftworld Eldar are as likely to work with the Imperium as they are against them, which is part of the reason the Imperium doesn't really fuck with them TOO much.

Dark Eldar, on the other hand, are shot on sight by those who can tell the difference between the two.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact untouchables

>About 70 years of age (in puppy years)

>Never figured out how read a clock on a simple clock, don't realize what to do with their lives

>Possess psychic-like cutoff interests

>Control france as an iron yet sensible handle hand

>Own posts & banks considering all things

>Direct relatives of the blood line

>mothkids bow to bogdanoffs

>Will bankroll the central urban zones on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the key city)

>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working conditions on Earth

>First faclitator young people will likely be Bogdanoff babies

>talk to Mexico

>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learning on Earth has beginning late existed some place down in Tibetan religious get-togethers & Area 51

>The Bogdanoffs are in standard correspondence with the Archangels Michael & Gabriel, sending presentation of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set the meeting between the pope & high charge (1st meeting between the two relationship in more than 1000 years) & delivered the Orthodox pioneer's first trek to Antarctica in history truly two or three days a while later to the Bogdnoff opening in Wilkes arrive

>control France with gadget known as the "reasonable iron clench hand"

>own fortress & loanshark all around

>fucking wreck you in CSGO constantly

>first city on earth was a bogdanoff bank ("Bogdanbank")

>Nation states contribute their gold stores with the twins. Theres no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Bogdanoff

>kill 99.9% of microscopic orgasms & infections

>fashion architects children look like bogdanoff

>both IQs consolidated is ~200

>took weeks for them to finish they French dialect test

>In reality, there creatures existing in all enligtnments behind time,space from the immense effect to the entire of the universe.

source:telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

That guy covering his ears

"fuck on MY side we have fucking space hippies and on the OTHER side they have fucking robot dinosaurs, emperor where did I go wrong???"

W-what does this have to with 40k?

He's on the phone.

Yeah, calling the emperor asking where he went wrong. Did you not catch that?

>Be Arkan Confederate Guardsmen
>Commissar tells us with a pallid face that we have new allies.
>Never seen him look this way before.
>Suddenly see massive Eldar woman with bright crimson hair seemingly appear behind him.
>Company looks around.
>Fuckin' space elves everywhere
>We're actually cooperating with Eldar
>We fight together against the foul forces of heretics and the insane
>At least they aren't the fuckin' Tau and their lickspittles
>Get hit by a stub round.
>To my surprise, the armor I'm wearing actually works.
>Still have fragments of flak in my gut
>Hit the dirt
>Heretics approaching
>Preparing to die for The Emperor
>Suddenly see them getting further away...
>Except I'm getting further from them.
>Look up, see the Crimson Haired Xeno from before grasping me by the arm
>She takes off her helmet to examine my wounds
>She's beautiful
>Don't realize she's asking me if I can still fight
>She looks at me
>"Stupid Mon'keigh"
>Disappears back into the fray of battle.

I-Is it heresy if they're our allies?

not sure if Shitposting, crazy, or bot...

is this battle on daemon world medrengard?

cause i read in fall of cadia that imperial fist sends 5 companys to iron warrior homeworld

ITT what is dawn of war

>I wish I was in the Ultima Segmentum killing tau

>Even in 40k, elves are your friends!
youtube.com/watch?v=6afLCfgMI74

Those are some big titties

Big Aeldari Titty

>Tempestus Scions in Cadia
>No Kasrkins

>some big titted slut inherited the armor and had to have it remodeled
>every successor to the armor thereafter feels forever inadequate

Well a human + eldar alignment makes more sense than most non imperial allies do, both hate chaos, are massive twats and basically look the fucking same.

>every single kasrkin died heroically saving Celestine, and then staying on a dying planet with Creed
>the MT belong to Greyfax and were released from the tesseract

Hey look another faggot who didn't even read the book.

>belong to Greyfax
>ywn belong to an 8' tall qt3.14 who just wants to purge the galaxy of aliens, traitors and heretics

She also wanted to purge her own troops. You have to be a class S bitch if your own troops fear you while staring Abaddon right in his eyes.

Gotta sell dem new models to the kids

Nah, abaddon is a joke. The greatest fear anyone should have is that of disappointing their glorious leader.

Plus Tempestus Scions sounds cooler.

Gryfax was totally an SSS-Rank bitch. Every word out of her mouth was an insult, and all she does is yell at Celestine while Celestine smiles and nods and acts nice. She kills Valeria for being Mindshackled when she has them too and makes some bullshit excuse when Cawl points it out.

The only reason she's even tolerable at all is because she's so cute in that image of everyone retreating.

Nah, but it's not as bad as Astra Militarum

Greyfax is tsundere and Celestine will turn her into a good person and Greyfax will become some kind of Priestess of Celestine with absolutely stupid rules in Age of Emprah.

Astra Militarum also sounds cool.

BASED FUCKING IRON WARRIORS SLAYING XENOS-LOVING FILTH

HAVE FAITH, IMPERIALS

>the banshees are too loud

>implying it won't be Marneus Calgar and Cato Sicarus who make her go dere
witch-lovers swere

>mfw an Alliance once existed between Elves and Men.
>mfw long ago we fought and died together.
>mfw we come to honor that allegiance.
It really is the End Times, isn't it?

Wow finally my scions are actually in shit

But they are working with eldar

Wow Featured Scions with an actual good color scheme

Also this shit happened in Dawn Of war

>treacherous fair folk responsible for the some of the worst backstabs and mass rapes in galactic history
>human

>The last alliance of Men and Elves

Alright, how long do you think before the farsight enclave joins too? Grand alliance order 40k when?

How much of a newfag are you? How is this wew worthy? 40k threads on Veeky Forums are like fucking dice rolls

Why are you faggots treating this as something huge?

Impressive how my brain conjured up a voice it hasnt heard is years, along with the swell in music that goes along with that scene.

Wow, its literally my last Ultimate Apocalypse compstomp.

GW confirmed for giving us elf waifus.

Have you seen that new dark eldar model?

I just wanna touch her feet

It's still heresy.

Sweet, delicious heresy

What regiment of scions are they? That color scheme looks nice

55th Kappic Eagles, the posterboys

Huh strange I thought their blue was lighter

GW model photos are always brighter than they're supposed to be due to the extremely bright studio photography lighting. If you ever see videos of their models or see them in real life/normal lighting you'll know what I'm talking about. Same reason your paint pots don't look anything like their website photo paint pots.

No that other user is right I thought the scion poster boy scheme is a lighter blue than those in OPs picture even art of the scions has light camo than in OPs pic

What do the ultra marines lap dogs and elves fight chaos so what?

>Tfw you followed the fat-elf to go die to protect smelly humans instead of taking the boat across the sea

To be fair, no one expected Sarumon to discover explosives.

user I dont know how to tell you this by those Scions arent Ultra marine lap dogs

these are though.....

>most well-respected MT regiment
>Ultramarines

Sasuga

They are right the blue shown is way lighter

>the Alpha Legion suck at being Alpha Legion so much that the Ultramarines mock them with an Astra Militarum army which can out-Alpha the Alpha

I don't know which is the cherry on top of the cake slice - the guardsmen in 40k or the sneaky ogryns in 30k

They have the white bar of the eagles on their arms

>Most respected
>Specialize in stealth
>Alphic HYDRAS
>work in the ultramar system
>recruits can get send to become space marines

Holy shit this is some just as planned shit

the ogryn, easy

>when your mastery of tactics is so great you can train simpleton abhumans into counter-insurgency agents on the tier of the alpha legion

Their original colors were aqua and green but they felt red would be a better disguise.

user you dont understand

Each Scion regiment works for their own gain and not the imperiums

>Dress up as necrons
>super good eldar hunters

Wow I have been missing out on these scion guys

Do not allow yourself to be deceived! They are filthy mongrel xenos, no better than beasts!

You like Lady of the lake in warhammer fantasy?

Wow these scion regiments are kinda cool

I feel like Veeky Forums memed me for forcing me to hate them for no reason

Well, keep in mind that the only reason they exist is that GW couldn't copyright the name "Imperial Guard"

*Storm Troopers

Sons of Isha?

stormtroopers/scions are cool, and the models are great

their two downsides are:
No dedicated chimera transports in the separate codex
and
No 3-wound senior-officer equivalent, short of the Lord Commissar

Veeky Forums had a nobledark warhammer thread going for a while.

It all originated with a waifufag asking
>what if Isha married the emperor.

I mean why would nurgle himself take notice over a bunch of punk ass humans

Isha could have possibly blessed them all or something it's kinda a conicdence each of these lions have a super good immune system

there's no opening in the bottom on that helmet

The mask for that suit actually sits really far forward, so much so that it stops before it hits the neck. Honestly it looks a lot better without it.

>galadhrim
>boat across the sea.
Found the Valinorcuck.

Fukken saved.

Who says they are on Cadia? This is fractured beil-tan which I hear translates to "Butt Hole"

Its like the really spray painted the armor white, then poured 500 dollars worth of agrax earthshade all over it and just....rubbed it in with cloth....while she was wearing it.

Dem elfdar bois.

I'm on the fringe of becoming total faggot ny starting them along my Tau.

It's a mask you idiot

>The Aeldari and the Drukhari of all obediences, besides the most conservative, joined his cause. It is not an abstract philosophical current, for the new divinity exercises manifest powers - thus, the Exhumed can appeal to the souls of the spirits-stones that they carry to strengthen their own capacities, siphoning the power of the departed, To strike with strength, and to reduce their enemies to ashes by means of their strange weapons and their psychic powers. They have learned the secrets of the dead, and have thus become closer to their ancestors and their lost glory.

>However, some consider the Ynnari as corrupt by the demonic forces they pretend to subdue, and others consider them already dead. Perhaps they are right. If the Exhumeds seek to recast Eldar society in the name of Ynnead to restore the glory of the ancient Aeldari, their arrogant and coercive approach is worth as much hostility as adherence. Worse still, the danger they represent for the dark gods pushes the forces of Chaos - especially Slaanesh - to rise like an infernal tsunami to consume them. Conflict and destruction disturb the wake of the Ynnari or they go. The truth which dominates without contest is that, besides, the Exhumed are bearers of death, and profuse.

>Invested by the power of Ynnead, Yvraine is capable of attracting into her the souls of those who surround her, or they continue not as isotonic covenants but as voluntary allies. An outside observer believing that Yvraine bets alone, that she hears voices or that she changes her personality without transition. If one does not know one's creed, one can legitimately believe it to be mad, but the Ynnari know what it is. Their mistress has many lives in her. The Exhumed, who adamantly adore Ynnead, share an echo of his aptitude, and carry the spirit-spirits of the departed to purify their wisdom, experience, and knowledge. And the need never felt so much now that the extinction of the eldars and its shadow on the galaxy.

> my Tau
You've already crossed that line.

Yeah I'd much rather rub Agrax all over her when she's wearing nothing.

Pretty sure that's heresy.

The xenos have poisoned your mind, they are only capable of treachery.

>"Can this filthy xenos get her grubby mitts off my sacred Tactical Dreadnought helmet?"
>"Why does she keep poking me with her pathetic xenos spear? Such a low power field output can't penetrate my armor plating."

>that terminator's internal thoughts right now

>Calling Dark Eldar Drukhari.
>Not Commorites.

Why?

I follow my boner, not my mind.