pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2828
scp-wiki.net/scp-055
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couldn't you just blue feather any version of Usagi from a past jump, then buy Nomanisan Island from Incredibles?

That way all your inactive companions don't have to be stuck in a pod or wherever it is companions go when they're not in use?

>he's never baked on a grill with a dutch oven
I am so sorry, user. You're missing out on a real experience.

Jumpers. What are some settings you want to try to fix or improve? Despite how impossible it may be.

So I have a dumb question but one that's been bugging me for a bit, how do you figure out how durable you are? Especially with stacking. I know the answer is going to be eyeball it to some extent. however if you have 3 perks that make you immune to small arms fire and 4 that means they need an anti-material rifle to hurt you how tough are you?

I am...Kamen Rider Genm...Level Ten.

Do you have any countermeasures againts amnesia?

Alright, so. From where we last left off...
>Adjusted the language of old perks so they retain some of their old functions. You're welcome.
>Items are a bit lackluster, but I added an OC item of note for those who missed having a Book of Darkness option without a scenario. Was part of Ancilla's old WIP ideas.
>Scenarios need fleshing out and fluffing up, but are otherwise playable and come with rewards/in-depth drawbacks to flesh out your story in Nanohaland.

Things I may add later:
>More items
>Scenario floof.

Enjoy your magical lesbians, /jc/.

For yourself or others?

RWBY, Worm.

I'm going to buy Youtube and try to resolve it's current issues with Copyright when I get to that point.
Also, I'm going to try and Fix Madoka when I reach that Jump, but that seems a bit too obvious.
Noice.

yourself

Gurren Lagann; I want to save Kamina... however if I do that everyone will die to to Simon not growing up enough to take down the Anti-spiral.

Total recall from SCP jump should work.

>You're welcome.
I suppose this is probably the best it'll get. Thank you, Heavens.

Drawback or non-drawback? Because that's a pretty important detail.

Yay

I read that as if you were admonishing him for never giving a girl a Dutch oven under the bedcover

non drawback

I keep a semi loose running total for strength, just so I can figure some things out on the fly. You could so something similar. How detailed it would be depending on how granular you got. If you went with newtons of the like it'd be relatively easy or you could make up your own system where small arms equal X, anti-armor equals Xn and so on.

It's really about how you intend to use it. Without knowing that I wouldn't recommend moving ahead. Once you've got an idea of why, you can work on what and how.

Just started reading the LN for campione. Erica is... Interesting.

Social manip perk for the knights?

Same problem here. I have no idea what to do about that. I'm thinking about just taking Kamina's body and then just reviving him when all's said and done. But I'm taking the Gurren Lagann endjump scenario if I do have to do an endjump, so...I mean I can just say that I'll come back with a revived Kamina and come back with him when I do the endjump scenario after I leave Gurren Lagann

There anything that lets you fake your death other than actually dying and coming back?

You aren't the only one, user.

It'll do.

It is both unfortunate and fortuitous that a fantastic culinary tool, ala the dutch oven, has another completely different and wholly malevolent meaning.

So come back and deal with them yourself.

I also want to unfuck the Nasuverse when I know more about it but I highly doubt I can even do it post-spark. I also want to unfuck Creation, unfucking Creation seems slightly easier than unfucking the nasuverse.

Nasuverse multiverse needs an infinite source of resources. That should help it out or completely hyper fuck it.

Can you buy Blood of Kings more than once?

Also what happened with the Saint's Cradle? You used to be able to buy that with the Lost Logia item.

Other than that it looks good.

I think there's a perk similar to a 1-up in one of the super hero jumps that does something like that. Might have been a Marvel jump because I think Doom-Bots were referenced.

Other than that for some reason Sherlock Holmes springs to mind, but I can't recall why.

Eh, I guess it's better, but you're clearly not keen on restoring Adult Mode's full function. Other than that, it looks good.

Easiest option for some settings is just a mass evacuation into a universe that doesn't actively hate it's inhabitants.

Why is GH on there? Not as a puritan, but I don't recall it having a STR option.

What on earth do you think is still missing?

fake his death and have a reunion after the jump is over? I have only seen a few episodes though and with how crazy Gurren Lagen is he may come back a mentor ghost for all I know.

I think you're going to need to ascend much, much further than being a planeswalker to unfuck the Nasuverse. That's beyond even an oldwalker. Frankly, I'm not sure it can be done at all, short of tearing it down and rebuilding it.

The Nasuverse is the Leaning Tower of Pisa of universes. It's a crooked house built on a crooked foundation, as it's been built up it's gotten more skewed, and frankly it's a miracle the damn thing hasn't imploded on itself yet.

Assassin's Creed:

Pseudocide (600CP, Discount Templar): Whether a body double or a doombot
or whatever. You can fake your death, totally, in the middle of battle or
the quiet of your home, twice a year. Useful for lying low or spying on
your funeral. As a side bonus, your death will be totally convincing for
up to a month, provided you don't do anything ridiculous.

>Blood of Kings
No. Wasn't the intent of the perk, anyways.
>Saint's Cradle
Since the Scenario reward was there, it felt weird to put it back in as an item. I will say there's no fiat wall if you want to devise a crazy scheme to steal or reverse-engineer the canon one, though.

>Adult Mode
Current text:
>You may now spend a small amount of mana to change into an ‘adult form’, which reflects your physical body in its prime in terms of age (or the nearest ‘adult’ equivalent), which will let you use said abilities without fear of a diminutive form holding you back. Even outside of this ‘adult form’, your physical and mental abilities still function as though you were in said prime, which can create quite a shock for someone who thought arm-wrestling a child was a good idea, and lets you retain abilities that would be lost with young or old age.

>and lets you retain abilities that would be lost with young or old age.

Would Cazadores make good first circle Demons? There are some worlds I don't like.

Sure. Give them back their parasitic spawning method first though. The people of the Wasteland have it too good, frankly. They just have highly aggressive, deadly poisonous giant wasps. They don't get injected with wasp larva that go all Alien on them.

The monster and monster lord options are pretty open ended.

Can you at least have the decency not to brag about using banned jumps?

Thats true. Also, ed edd and eddy has a STR option thats fairly good.

sounds about right.

No, but they're a fun alternative to pizza. You need to make sure that the dough is good, though. You want crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I like to sauce the outside of mine, but that's not necessary.

Well, for one thing, there was an "overuse" clause, which is still missing. For another, your powers retaining their full strength at "young or old age" is not the same thing as them not decreasing with aging. Young and old age are indicative of physical development, and are entirely relevant to the species in question. It wouldn't really apply to immortals, and they would still "fade with age" because they're not a function of you getting "older", rather their decline is more related to them decreasing in power based on how long they've been had or used instead of anything to do with being "young" or "old".

Tldr; "not fading with age or overuse" is not the same as having them regardless of "young or "old" age

That seems more like you were abusing the wording to use it for something other then what it was obviously intended for now.

I do have the island. I didn't think it could be used as swap space for pod people though. I just wanted an island attached to my warehouse to go relax on.

First off, your manufactured outrage is adorable. Do you clutch your purse and or your pearls when scary people walk past you?

Secondly, I was answering Ravenloftanons question. I legit forgot that GH was on there and had I caught it earlier I would have hidden that row.

My only other mention of it was to answer a question about why it was on there. That's hardly bragging.

In point of fact, dowageranon, you're the one who is keeping this going.

Why should powers that fade with overuse be kept by it? It really doesn't make much sense. As for the immortal "problem" just roll with the ludicrously obvious intent that it stops power from being affected by aging.

tl;dr Stop being anal about this.

Are there any powers in jumpchain that decrease with age?

Well to be fair, with their poison taking about four seconds to kill you, I doubt the parasitic larva would be a a thing you would generally worry about.

>manufactured
It's the majority opinion for a reason.
>outrage
Not enough insults for that, but you sure do seem upset about being called out.

>Associating Calzones with Cazadores
Such Blasphemy!

40k, ungrimdarking that setting has been my goal since the original 40k jump was announced.

Also Worm, RWBY, Geneforge

>magical lesbians
We seem to be getting a lot of those, lately. Not that I disapprove.

Has anyone actually taken the No Spell Card Rules drawback in Touhou?

thank you I do that for strength as well. I guess I can try to measure in newtons that might work.
I don't know they are strange about reviving people there at the end. I am not saying to not do it but your going to have to reassure people this will not cause the spiral nemesis... then likely have to do it a bunch more times for other people.
Maybe though I hate to just leave things to... I'll come back after my spark and fix it. Hence why I left a gift for Commorragh
Two problems with that, one I don't see Kamina going along with it, two he has to kind of has to be dead to help Simon escape that fake world the Anti-spiral put him in. Those may not be insurmountable but they are problems.

If only I could help you through the delicious power of potato casseroles, I do wish to ungrimdark 40k as well.

>abusing the wording
Right. Or maybe, it offered benefits that it no longer does.

They shouldn't, so it is a justified nerf.

Maybe? It's just explicit protection against a common trope that can easily be said to apply to your Spark or other things. "Decay" as in LotR and Dark Souls.

Yeah...especially since I'm going to reconcile both the Spiral Nemesis and the Spiral Races, and overall the theme of Gurren Lagann's second half is "responsibility" since that's the reason Simon didn't use Spiral Power to bring back Nia.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

Right! Time to stop being lazy as fuck and do more Stalwart Tiger. Which I haven't done in weeks, jesus christ.

As a Recap-
Infernal Chain-Name:Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn.
Concept-Infernals Native Chain- A king who was defeated and broken by a Solar, who then made a deal with the Yozi to become an Infernal,
utterly convinced in his RIGHT to rule all he surveys. Good to those who kneel to him, but will crush any dissent.

Companions- The Blossom, Almanthien, Sweet Silence of the Howling Hurricane, Blade of Despair, Katerina Dupois, Father Alexander,
Friar Carl, Duchess Utarefson, Amaterasu(Okami, Podded ), Raven, Smart AI, Zelda

Last time:He went to Zelda Minish Cap where NOTHING HAPPENED, then he went to Berserk and fought shit-tons of Demons due to the Brand

1.Dragon Age
2.Kamen Rider Showa Part 2
3.Pokemon Conquest
4.Blazblue
5.The Skullman
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.Captain Planet

Gonna need a replacement if it doesn't land on Kamen Rider.

That seems like a really bad idea for everyone user.

Oi, NikaMoth, question. For Fall of the Silver Millennium, after Beryl has been defeated, would there be any opposition to a Dark Kingdom defector courting Princess Serenity? Just for the sake of story purposes.

First off, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Secondly, updated Nanoha.

Dankest dungeon

The people of the Silver Millennium were open-minded folk in my personal headcanon.

Medaka Box. Iirc, that was also one of the main thread uses of Adult Mode, since the jump had this really overt instance of interjump balance in that any powers copied or replicated would fade with use at adulthood.

>Captain Planet
>With Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn
Oh this is just hilarious. Should I go with that idea from before to make Theion-To? (Or whatever the original version of Vitriol is named, I forget).

Accepted

...I'll consider putting it into the reserved list. Not sure how I want to handle Gauntlets due to Exalted being his native universe, on one hand losing the abilities from his home world doesn't make sense, on the other hand keeping them breaks the spirit of Gauntlets.

Does dragon age have waifus?

This is a flat out immunity to the concept of forgetting. You'll never forget anything, ever again.
But that's actually a really bad thing in the SCP universe.
There are things there that can break your brain if you can't forget them.
Like this:
scp-wiki.net/scp-2828
And I'm positive I read somewhere that there's also an anti-memetic grub that lives every-fucking-where on Earth in that setting. Animals –including humans– regularly eat them unknowingly because of how amazing forgettable they are. They could be just laying on your food, and not only would you not see them, you wouldn't taste or feel them in your mouth either.

On the plus side, you'll finally know what the hell SCP-055 is. Yay?
scp-wiki.net/scp-055

It's the benefactor testing him?

Why would this one perk bypass the fiat block on powers?

Morrigan is pretty top tier.

More like fucking with him, and his expectations.
This is why the benefactor sometimes lets Amaterasu spend some of Tiger's CP, and in the case of Zelda ALL of it, or make drawback choices.

>Pic semi related, she spent some of his CP to get imported to a sci-fi setting and learned to hack

Of what evolutionary advantage is this to the grub?

Bodacious Babes

No predators, save for the accidents from their prodigous breeding overflow.
Nothing intentionally hunts them down to eat. Ever.
It only happens accidentally because they're just that fucking successful. They eat wherever, breed wherever. So they're literally everywhere. On your countertops. On your food, in your car. In your bed. In your hair, presumably. You'd never notice.

But for the life of me, I cannot find it's number on the site. Maybe it was just a Foundation Tale? They all start to blur together after a while.

because of people wanting to shit on Tovam hard.

DAO has Leliana and Morrigan.

DA2 has Bethany Hawke, who is easily the bestest waifu in the series.

Inquisition . . . well, lets just not talk about that.

Logically something should've evolved to be able to ignore their defense by now.

What do you base the initial values off of? Inukami's, for example, only tells you that it's truck-level. Looking up truck weights just give you a whole bunch of different amounts, how did you get the 6600 figure?

Lamark go and stay go.

>Bethany
>Fucking your sister

Bethany is cute, but she loses points for the shear resentment she shows Hawke if she ends up in the Wardens.

Will we be able to companion canon characters in the GoH jump? Ox King best girl.

Maybe. I don't know. I'm not a scientist. But logic doesn't really apply to a world that has a chocolate fountain that eats people.

Protip: You aren't Hawke

I disagree but I get what you're saying

Being a Warden sucks, to be fair.

Easy solution, don't send her to the wardens. Don't even bring her to the caves in the first place.
Also, while I kinda agree with you, I can understand her thinking considering the constant nightmares one can suffer as a Warden which is also an unending job that separates her almost permanently from what family she has left and is straight up told "you have 20 years to live at best before going mad".

The Hawke is my spirit animal.

Its been proven that a gay elf has the most amount of choices for romance in DA: Inquisition, but at least straight guys got the best waifu in the game.

>Waifu
Where? Is she behind that burly square-jawed man?

The Commander Shepard is mine

That castle looks pretty waifu-tier to be fair

I understand why she doesn't like being a Warden, but she insists on going into the caves with you almost as much as Carver does. Blaming Hawke for it is bullshit.

Have you lived up to him by joining the navy and fucking weird women?

False. No one was allowed to get the best waifu.

Good to know, thanks.

Semi-bullshit. If I recall, she was prepared to die rather than just live out a short life away from her family.

Inukami's was set to 6600 that's got its nose into the GVWR of 2a light duty trucks. So it's enough of truck to be considered a truck, but it's not a giant ass delivery truck and its not a fucking semi.

Infamous was done largely the same way, pick a solid car but nothing outlandish.

For max human I used an average of a few olympic lift records and call it a day.

The others are just largely pull from canon sources.