/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - General Edition

Veeky Forums fumbbl league Season 6 playoffs have begun!
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules implemented on fumbbl, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition:
mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

bbtactics.com/
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=932290
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=932336
fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever thought of Battleships playing Blood Bowl?

My Bretonian team got fucking nuked in Bloods Bowl 2.
What should I reroll?
I have all dlc.

Norse!

Skaven.

>bbtactics.com/
I just bougt the game (BB2) and know nothing about american "football",
What the Beginner friendly Nurgle team Set up ? I want to figure out the rest by myself, just want a good start.

I taught 1 Beast 4 warriors and fill the rest with rotters ?

Only 1 day left to get the FW referees. Are they worth it?

They'd be about $22 shipped to the US.

There is no beginner friendly Nurgle team, I believe.

I suggest you at least avoid Nurgle and Chaos when starting out, they're pretty shit at TV1000.

AV9 players and 2d blocks is all I need in life.
I can't win unless I murder the shit out of the opposing team.
Elves require no skill and are boring, bash teams are superior in every way.

why am I watching mormonwargaming flounder through a game?

hey bro make sure you check out their vault later you can get 1 week free to check out their sickest new painting tutorials and other bloodbowl videos, or you can watch them play some warhammer incorrectly even though it's their job

So I was thinking of getting blood bowl 2, maybe starting a dark elf team. Is it worth it? What advice do you have.

It isn't worth it. Game is way too expensive if you are buying it now.

Damn right

get it on a sale. game isn't worth full price honestly

I recommend getting it, but so long as it's on a sale, it goes for 75% off on Steam rather often.

Until then, probably stick to FUMBBL.

Is anyone playing the tabletop in here? Just got my self the Box and need some Inspiration for color schemes.

How did any of you painted your dudes?

I'm currently using some of the human players to convert my necromantic zombies
Today I transformed the one in your pic into a zombie that is throwing his head

Chopa just got bullied by goblins to lose 1-0 in monkey league.

you for real? oh shit come on, tackle team vs 1000tv goblins.

doesn't matter if you roll worse

Doesn't matter if you are a retard.

thats cool would like some wip

hahahhahaahahghahahahahahahhha how the heck do chaos dwarfs lose to goblins hhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Daily reminder that crab had an alt in league (sacks ) and that he rigged a match.

Ban for life when?

ahhahahahaha
like what the fuck, you could train a fucking bonono to win that matchup

Nobody cares, Penis.

Here's my human player, I'm also doing the orcs and a skaven team. Orcs are red pretty much as GW did them and skaven are lime green and purple.

Obviously it's a pretty early stage of work

I'll dump a few

Firstly my orks

And a thrower

And a blitzer. Not the best pictures but I'm pretty happy about how the guys turned out.

And a few skaven

That's all I had.

thx those are great. i think i go yellow for my orcs. will post results

i personally think yellow is a great colour for blood bowl, good choice,(but be midfl of the usual problems of yellow if you never had experience with it)

Time for some secret league vamps.

WHEN'S KHEMRI?

Go to harbor freight and pick up a mini die grinder for 30$. That way you can easily grind down spots were you want to make torn flesh and bone instead of making super bulky legs. Wear a dust mast if you do this. Cheers

After some work it was supposed to be a torn pant leg, but that's a good idea
Thanks

Similar to GW for humans, Red and Yellow for Orks.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=932290
the rookie game they dont want you to watch

i'd post mine, but they're shameful by comparison

post em

monkey league game in like 2 hours guys haha

what game? what's at stake? hype us up you cunt

nurgle vs necro haha should be very fun haha

I understand Nurgle supposedly suck at TV1000 (as stated earlier in the thread), but any actual advice for them regardless? Whether team comp or strategies.

Focus on getting levels on not rotters. Don't feel like you have to block with the Beast if they are tying up plenty of players.

Block>extra arms works better for low tv when strip ball isn't a threat and remember that rotters are ag3 so they can get the ball to the runner if the ball gets loose.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=932336
monkey league shit

dice haha

Rolled 5 (1d6)

gfi

dead

What race do people think needs to be changed and why? Could be because you think they are too strong, too weak, too boring.

I feel like giving Vampire Thralls the Thick Skull skill would give the team a slight boost without being a huge buff.

Nerf Lizardmen.

But how?

Adjust saurus stats/cost.

Embrace your inner Duncan, my painting was shit before I decided to put some effort in.

Buff lizardmen, they have too many weaknesses.

make goblin secret weapons behave like they do in stunty leeg (instead of getting banned right away, they do a dice roll and get banned if they exceed it)

give underworld goblins regen cause why not

I also like the amazon changes someone once posted. Blitzers get +1AV, catchers get +1MA while the cost stays the same - they're overpriced now.

think you'd need to nerf them in some way if you give them huge buffs like that. amazons are already one of the best 1ktv teams

They're hobgoblins with dodge.

yeah 4 90k blodge pieces and a dodge linemen for 50k is really shit, especially early on when noone has tackle haha. trash team am i right? noone complains about how chaos are trash early on, because they dominate late. why buff amazons to be better later when they're so good early?

They would still be just as good against shitty teams with no skills early. It makes them better against high AV bash teams which are their hardest matchup. They become less of a garbage design.

yeah lets make dwarfs immune to claw since cpomb spam is their hardest matchup

Yes, let's be retarded and shitpost.

weren't we already doing that

I painted mine using the guide on the back of the book. I thought it turned out pretty cool.

Dat flap

thats's the fucking problem, what he is telling you is tht amazons are probably the best team at low TV, why buff them?Yes they have a horrible matchup with dwarfs,but they dominate the rest so hard they only deserve to be killed by dwarfs

The problem is they're either dominating or garbage, and it's mostly decided before the game depending on the matchup. They're far from the best at low TV, they're not consistent at all. They fall off later because of their awful design - all their strengths being negated by a single skill. They need something to make them more stable.

Since I somehow haven't done this yet, the Veteran records have been uploaded at fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3359

>elves have the most blocks completed in both leagues
Step it up bashfags.

but buffing them randomly doesn't fix shit. you are just buffing them allaround making them even better against those they dominate. also amazons are very fucking good against not dwarfs,like almost op good. If you can't figure it out by seeing a fucking 4blodge team, a while ago some user posted a chart based on blackbox games with every team. Amazons were by far the best at low tv, they were so good at low tv they were the best team in general considering all tvs.

I'm not saying they're weak and need to be buffed to be stronger, I'm saying they're boring and badly designed.

Step it up when all time records are shown.

Yeah wow, the team that has played more matches has better stats. What a thing to brag about.

Not that user. Could you post that least?
I'd like to see when the team I'm going to start is at its best

Should have played longer

Should have not been shit this season.

>Should have not been a Veeky Forums league coach
ftfy

>Should have not played blood bowl
>I suck cocks btw
ftfy

So. When they are going to release the Aelves?

you litterally proposed to buff them and make them stronger. That's litterally all your idea was. Also you said that they are far from the best at low tv which is straight wrong
sorry i don't have it, try googling around,you might be lucky.

It was in last thread

I did 7 orcs, 7 humans and 2 skaven so far

bretty good, but i feel the armour could use some more contrast.

Zug's up for preorder at FW. He comes with an extra hand if you don't want to have him holding a ball.

Are they planned to release human and orc boxs so that you can expand your starter teams?

Yes.

Good, I don't want to buy two starter boxes just for expanding the team or getting from ebay.

Any matches going on today?

Some of the new miniatures have been posted on the canadian webstore, they're the french versions though. There's a bundle that includes the Skaven/Dwarf pitch that I don't think was shown yet.

I do enjoy the personality they are putting into the dugout cards.

What starter pack is the best for these new TT releases? Humans, Orcs, Skaven, and Dwarves.

all the other teams have a dozen catchers and throwers so probably dwarves

>I feel like giving Vampire Thralls the Thick Skull skill would give the team a slight boost without being a huge buff.

I think vamps could possibly do with a minor buff, but feel it should be to the vamps themselves rather than their brainwashed lackies, who shouldn't be harder to KO than a regular human linemen just because they're frequent blood donors. Blood lust has also been buffed enough since its initial conception seeing as it's impossible to permanently injure/kill bitten thralls now, and you can still block/blitz/foul even if you fail a blood lust roll (and pass/score/handoff if you bite a dude along the way) that I think making it even less of a potential thrall-remover really waters down the idea of it.

Not sure what actual buff I'd give vamps, but probably something mobility related like an extra point of movement or side step like Count Luther gets. Juggernaut would fit with their whole speed+strength design and also encourage more reckless blitz/bite manoeuvres on a failed blood lust roll, as well as meshing well with their whole "badass cage breakers" thing when combined with all the mini-blitzes they get in the form of Hypnotic Gaze.