I cant be the only one in this world who isnt making money on crypto r-right guys.. heh

i cant be the only one in this world who isnt making money on crypto r-right guys.. heh ..

I gained 50% off of Link, join us brother

Everything is up. You have to try to not make money.

made 60$ so far... I don't see how you make money without starting with multiple grands.

made lots today but it just covers my losses from the last few days

every time bitcoin goes up 1 step it set every coin ive held 10 steps back

started with 5.8k 2 weeks ago got 15k now O_O

Are you losing out in USD also?

Being AT LEAST 3-5 years late to the party, believing you're the early adopters.

Anyway nowadays everything still go up at least +20% every day, you can make profits even with lunch money.

I started this month, so far at $1.75k profit from investing $3.5k

Be me

Went all in on Mana yesterday

Fuck

i had bought cardano then dropped it for mana yesterday

There's no belief that i'm an early adopter here. But there's still a moment for upward mobility available i feel. However it also feels that unless you have money to invest it's still very little at a time. And you can make profits that are eaten by fees with lunch money. You need a lot more money unless you willing to play with alts.

Should of brought doge at 16 SATs you fucking retard

WTF.
Making money is so easy on crypto.
Sustaining money is what gets me every time,

>tfw traded myself into misery
>went from 50$ to 10K with a few moons
>lost it all with day-trading and margintrading

JUSTed by a virtual reality real estate blockchain

Go in XLM and thank me later

You have to know when to pull your alts and hold the money back in long term coins. Your goal here should be that when you gain, you gain in long term coins.

Also, BTC, LTC, and ETH are all long term coins. ETH is currently the one you want to HODL

what were you using leverage?

Go in LINK and thank me later

why ETH?

started with 1.5k on Monday and have 3.5k now. Got really lucky with ADA and REQ. Aiming for 10k by end of January, but it all seems unreal ngl

compared to everything else in the market its a brick house

That's my problem too.

I'm a poorfag with only $160 to toss at this. Any gains I've made have been donated away by fees.

The biggest losses and the subsequent revenge trades were mostly on leverage yes

Have you gone in yet or nah?
Honestly atm is a bad time to get into big 3 since they p much alltime high.... but at the same time I made my first mistake when I thought 12k btc was going to be all time high and i should wait to buy in. I let the 14k dip pass me buy and bought at 16k...

>day-trading

learned my lesson long time ago, never again...

you're literally the only one

got no money, so i cant be making money

I lost money this week both in USD and BTC(35% BTC loss).
Fuck if I just bought LTC or XRP I would have more than a million

I somehow went from 0.48 to 0.38 today
Trying to daytrade is literally the worst
I'm buying and holding from now on

user are you retarded, how do you lose 35% when it hasn't dropped more than 20%

Teach me your ways

Same here OP.

I have undiagnosed anacephaly it seems.

I'm a big noob myself, started in august with ~300€ and it has turned into 10k. Best advice is to buy solid coins and hold patiently, eventually they will moon

Yeah.
Started my horrible string of lost gains when decided I'll day trade.

Can this meme stop?