When an incubus/fey invades a maiden's dream seduces an copulates with her will it leave any physical evidence...

When an incubus/fey invades a maiden's dream seduces an copulates with her will it leave any physical evidence. Will said virgin be still pure? This important because one of the PCs is a sweet girl who will only plans to sleep with a futurr spouse they Feywood and a Fey entered her dream and seduced her. I didn't know the PC would be this bothered about it.

Just write it off as a wet dream, with no more physical/spiritual impact than an ordinary mundane wet dream. The only difference is that the Fey copy pasted it's face into it.

But it was real to the Fey right? Isn't that still some violation?

The entire point is that it blurs the line between fantasy and reality and endangers the spiritual aspect of purity even if the physical aspect is unharmed.

The fact that the PC is bothered is natural. Whether or not she is still pure is a spiritual matter and is completely dependent on subsequent actions.

Basically, it's kind of how rape trauma is actually made worse by people reacting to the rape.

I can't beleive I understood that post

In fantasy stories, does a maiden who masturbates still be considered pure spiritualy? Like she imagines her wedding night with the valiant hero and touches herself?

No, jerking yourself off to a picture of a woman is real to you, but it's not real to the woman in the picture. You can gross her out by rubbing it in her face, but it will never be the same as jerking off directly on to her.

It is entirely dependent on cultural and spiritual standards.

Depends on the mythos involved. In some mythologies, incubuses ate dream demons that does exactly that. They Infects dreams and have sex. The dreamer then gets pregnant and gives birth to demon babies. I'd say that counts as"leaving a physical trace"

I don't think that's a correct analogy. Because in the Fey's pov he WAS fucking the girl. The girl was also aroused and stimulated even if it was in a dreamland. She probably woke with wet sheets/undergarments and heavy panting.

Shell have fey babies?

Succubi collect the seed of dreaming men and then incubi inject the semen into the women they ravage. The target woman is not only no longer pure but also probably pregnant with demoniac progeny.

This also conveniently explains how the nuns keep becoming pregnant with babies that look just like the archbishop.

so can virgin PC still keep her vow of chastity?

For the sake of your player just say it was all fake, but her character doesn't have to know that.

It's not worth upsetting someone at your table with some imaginary hymen bullshit.

>For the sake of your player just say it was all fake, but her character doesn't have to know that.
>It's not worth upsetting someone at your table with some imaginary hymen bullshit.

But user, you can't just handwave it away. OP's player that definitely exists had this happen recently in a campaign that definitely wasn't just made up before he made the thread and we need to discuss incubus sex for the next 320 posts.

This sounds more like mind-control facilitated rape than seduction....

A vow must be broken by voluntary action or will.

Sinful thoughts are expected, because people are sinful in nature. This is not wrong or impure until you try to justify the righteousness of those thoughts.

how can it be rape if she didn't resist in the dream state?

People aren't exactly in control of themselves in dreams.

>not blowing all your skill points on Profession (Lucid Dreamer)

It's like you don't want to force your DM to create a minigame just for you every time the party beds down for the night

Ever hear of daterape drugs? Those render people people incapable of resisting but it sure as hell is still considered rape.

Your baby sister didn't resist when I made her suck my dick. Ergo; I didn't rape.

how different is date rape drugs and alcohol? Why are drunk girls who ended up fucking then regretting it not rape?

Some times is it considered rape. Often it isn't though because it's hard to dose some one who is unwitting/unwilling with enough alcohol to render them easily exploited.

There's a movie (can't think of the title) where the male lead keeps trying to get the female lead to sleep with him. Later, she gets drunk and comes onto him, but because he's both a cad AND a gentleman, he politely puts her to bed alone because he would rather earn her sexual affection without inebriants.

In other words, if you were really a gentleman the issue would never arise.

No,that's magic