So guys is REQ gonna keep going up from 1500 sat or will it go down?

So guys is REQ gonna keep going up from 1500 sat or will it go down?

What do you think what is gonna happen?

How many REQ are you holding? I got around 3.5k

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=satoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3.1k reporting in

1.5k REQ here

look at weekly trend senpai

what does 1500 sat mean

Why is every REQlet a brainlet that needs constant advice?

it's going wayyy up. Last day to get in before a new baseline.

lurk more faggot

Don't buy at ATH despite what REQ shills tell you. If you're holding now, sell and rebuy in the 1300SAT dip, it WILL come.

It’s gonna go up. Been sideways and was either gonna break up or down. Broke up and here we are. Colossus dump will be minor if at all but there will be a sell the news for Friday. All of this = higher support level

lmgtfy.com/?q=satoshi

1500 satoshis = 0.000015 btc

why does it keep going up?

nice start picking lambo color
will do, what is gonna happen though? will it go up from here?
how long are planning to hodl?
satoshi check the picture
because most of us seek help pls tell us what do biz
how sure are you its gonna dip? I got in 1505 and holded through its dip
should we sell before or after colossus? why would there be a dump?

And this has to be the most retarded and bitter person I’ve seen on Veeky Forums recently. Please don’t listen to this faggot OP

Currently on binance buy orders are stronger than sell orders. good sign, most of us are holding

i really dont want to believe him, but knowing how unstable crypto is anything can happen, even this

So many GD normies here recently.... go to r/cryptocurrency and learn basic shit before coming here. You will be shilled and duped unless you're educated

If you’re trading then I would sell Wednesday or Thursday before the news, after colossus. Smart money isn’t gonna dump right after colossus because REQ’s historical trend suggests the price will rise until news day, and then dump. Now is an opportunity to get in for a colossus pump and news pump simultaneously

req has pretty much been on the uptrend its entire life. i lost like 40 bucks today of my used 177 dollars so im going to take a break. im just dumping everything i have into req and since normies are flooding into crypto i reckon that they will swarm over >muh paypal 2.0 thus increasing the price. pluse colosus is around the corner so even more munees :DDDD

I'm not bitter, I'm a REQ holder myself. I'm just not going to give people shitty advice like telling people to buy at ATH when we're super extended.

Got in ICO, best decision I've ever made.

And to elaborate - I do believe REQ is headed for the moon eventually. But this is clearly just a PnD like we've had every day for the last week.

Today is the first day I made money from flippin' crypto, 20% gainz. Feels fucking fantastic.

fuck off and kill yourself

The PnD’s are leaving higher floors and higher resistance levels as well as an additional layer of hodlers, I just don’t see it dropping to 1300

I have 540k req and won't be selling. Too risky. Lots of anons here got burned last time. You can't rely on that biweekly dip pattern anymore

ALso keep in mind that the subreddit gained 6k subs in last 7 days. Most of them are normies still waiting for coinbase to process ACH transfer

Here's the dump, hope you sold

lmao just did rashesh

tru crypto is ruthless

very good advice thank you, i really wanna believe in req but in same time i dont wanna lose anymore money (satoshi wise). I lost 50% in btc value because of its recent moon (from like 11k to 16k) while usdt value remained the same.

I am all in REQ

lol yes thanks to mainstream bitcoin has reached the price that we have today. when you think about it, bitcoin is shit and useless. only thing that's holding it together is branding

Let's hope you are right and REQ stabilizes at this price and keeps going up

Yea I thought of selling now but I am a horrible day trader. Usually when I sell coin goes up and when I dont sell it goes down... just gonna keep calm for now and hold. YES REQ is getting quite a lot attention these days

before someone starts attacking me for calling bitcoin useless I meant unusable: fees, high fees, slow

Colossus is going to be released next week, lets hope ETH crashes in the meantime. 100k REQ reporting in.

200 :( have no money to buy more

Man I love this token so goddamn much.

In addition to delivering a staggering 400% on my initial investment from early November, it swing trades nicely.

Just added an additional 5K REQ selling at 1560 and buying back in at 1420 SATs, and this is BEFORE the massive buying spree in anticipation of Colossus.

Anyone else here comfortable as fuck?

What's your REQ address user, I'll give you a 500 REQ top-up if you do some shilling on /pol/ and Plebbit.

Kill yourself then lurk moar

Just people trying to position themselves for the Colossus release. This will continue to happen until the release, followed by a minor sell-off, and then a run for $0.50 and higher as the FOMO takes hold.

How much are you up from ICO on REQ?

I got in after the ICO when it was like 4 cents, but I don't remember what the ICO cost was.

630 :(

bought in on the hopes that it hits a 5-wave high on the upswing

we'll see.

This
user if you don't believe in this shit it might not be for you. It'll never be the biggest moon on the board but like said it isn't leaving a whole lot of destruction in its wake when it does spike a bit. This is the ultimate long hodl coin on Binance

can someone give a quick rundown on colossus

Nu/biz/