What's your current sessions BBEG like?

What's your current sessions BBEG like?

An evil lesbian crone posing as a benevolent queen.

heh, never seen that one before. Saved.

The same BBEG as the last three sessions.

I tell you what I am gonna be the best BBEG, everyone is gonna like my BBEG and people say that my BBEG is what they want. I'm gonna make BBEGs great again

BBEG is such a harsh word, I'd rather call him an alternative savior.

Big league

A sentient book with the first layer of hell's devil ruler trapped inside. The party is taking it along for an adventure. Alternatively, Eddie Izzard the wizard lizard,banker and inventor extraordinaire that no one takes seriously, whom is taking his prophetic vision of making the world wide Web a little too seriously. And literally. Lolth readily helps him along, though.

ICyborg Stalin

It's difficult to say because at this rate it's shaping up to be one of the players. She's a big mutant pigwoman who threatens to overrun the wasteland with pigmen offspring. Already in a position of power now and with some players working for her, the sorts of opposition the DM is facing us with now is much greater than just a normal group of individuals would face.

>/pol/
>"BBEG"
>missing an apostrophe

It's not subtle at all. The guy's just a genuine moron.

Only bait pic I had, couldn't be arsed to download a different one.

I'm going to technically have two in a future campaign, but one of them is actually to misdirect the players temporarily and actually isn't that bad of a person (arrogant, sure, but his actions are actually attempts to slow/stop the other guy's plot )

Anyway, descriptions.
>Falsindr, the Radiant King
A hero-king who rules over another plane, only shows up in PC's realm after he catches wind of a cult plotting to bring back a stupidly powerful champion of Tiamat and merge her domain in the abyss with the material realm. Sort of inspired by Lord Gwyn from Dark Souls, but with the dickishness dialed back quite a bit.

>Mersoth the Black
A very old and powerful black dragon and Tiamat's, he's cruel, cunning, and charismatic. He was imprisoned in a statue in some forgotten and well hidden tomb a couple thousand years ago, but a cult of half-dragons and dragon-blooded sorcerers are looking to find him and bring him back after promises of becoming true dragons in a utopia under Tiamat's rule as reward. After he inevitably returns, he plans to use ancient arcane devices that were originally made to strengthen the barriers between planes to pull the prime material plane and Tiamat's realm together.

I'm not a /pol/fag by any means, but it's a little disconcerting that the mods never deleted any pictures of Obama that were used to start threads on Veeky Forums.

There is not a single BBEG, there's couple competing factions each with their respective leader (or in one case a group of co-leaders) struggling for power. PCs have not sworn allegiance to any of them yet.

Yeah I started a thread on Veeky Forums once with a huge space marine army and the primarch in front had Trump's head, the whole thread was removed by mods. I was just like... wtf? Super-sensitive about him, more than anyone else I remember.

Death Knight BBEG that's one of those "Destroy everything, remake the world" type of villains. The gods don't want to do it and can't intervene directly, but he figures they'll be have to when they see all the world is in ruins and undead.

He's old friends with the wise Skeleton DMPC, current matriarch of the Drow, and silly recurring wizard foe, but he doesn't care about them anymore. Very respectful and understanding of his minions and good friends with his generals and allies, though, particularly their failures.

A high up government employee using his connections, as well as the cult of personality he built around himself during his time as a teacher, to drastically change the world in an attempt to make society more equal.

An undead wereshark terrorizing a chain of island villages who have hired my party to protect them.

a mask that collects the powers of fallen talents, mostly dangerous because it gives those powers away seemingly at random than because of anything it does

I mean, I used to post Barack the Barbarian comics on Veeky Forums all the time because they were fun. Once in a while we'd have a /pol/tard sperg out about it, but for the most part everyone enjoyed seeing a Conan parody with modern American politicians.

I'd like to assume that the mod is preemptively trying to shut down /pol/fagging, because Lord knows there's a lot more of it on the board these days than in the past, but the alternative is that the mod is just policing the board for safe space reasons.

I wonder what would happen if I tried to post one of them now.