>his dorf girls are ugly bearded things indistinguishable from his dorf men

Explain yourselves

Tolkien did it.

But on the other hand:
>his dorf girls are just little human girls

>The dorf girls are thicc hardy shorstacks
>Possibly tomboys too

they can't be both tomboy and shortstack

The dwarves don't make their women shave their beautiful beards.

As a result of their similar appearance, there is very little difference in social standing between the genders.

Yes they can it's fantasy.

Hell I've met a shorstack tomboy in real life. Rural farm girl.

Anime: Draw a Halfling, call it a Dwarf

>2017
>his dorfs isn't a man only race that reproduce by vomiting on rocks after drinking enough alcohol

>his dwarf men are stocky, craggy faced, dirty bearded old men
>his dwarf women are loli lifted straight from hmanga
Ok

You men shan't question the dorf about their fairer sex, nor demand to visit the deepest caverns.
There is a secret in this land that must be kept.
Dwarven women don't exist. When a dorf impregnate a female human, she'll spawn without doubt a male dorf.
All those kidnapping of young girls weren't the orcs' fault.

I dunno dude, just look at your mom

Loli dorfs are shit. Bearded dorf women are shit.

Female dwarves was one of the things 4e actually did right.

If you want a loli race you use gnomes.

Few outside their race know this, but dwarves are actually oviparous as well as hermaphroditic
Even when another dwarf has no inseminated the eggs, they will still lay them
Dwarves then sneak these extra eggs into chicken coops
Yes, the terrible secret is that you've been eating dwarf eggs all these years

I really like the way the female dwarf in Dungeon Meshing is depicted. She's tough looking, despite being so small (fuck dwarves just looking like little girls) and she's unmistakably female despite the large build (dwarven ladies shouldn't look exactly like men IMO)

>Tolkien did it.

Did he? I thought it was only the movies.

>m-m-m-m-muh t-t-t-t-t-tolk-k-k-ien

But think of the hilarious dwarfen courting rituals.
Trying to subtly work out what equipment is stashed under all that chainmail is half the fun!

All these plebs who can't bear a culture not being dick friendly, you guys need to learn how to apreciate a alien culture without the need to fuck them.

I present you the dwarf master race as it should be.

>He has dwarves in his setting

Gross.

The orc girl from the same manga looked neat too. Non-human, but not too monstrous, kind of cute
Marcille is still best girl

>>his dorf women aren't pretty bearded things, immediately distinguishable from dorf men

All the riches of the mountain and you adorn your darling's face with what? Pigment smears? Lowly peircings? No, certainly it's that you cannot afford the proper maintenance of luxurious fuzz, as try to pad your house's naked shame.

Babies first foray into making things weird stolen straight from a joke by Gimli in Tolkien's books. Its its own unique form of grognardery and its fucking stupid and awful. The same is also true of Japans idea of making them lolis and looking like human children, like in your pic.

Best is basing them off proper Neanderthals. Make them square stout shortstacks who can kick your ass into next week if you piss them off. Basically use D&D depictions of Dwarves

There were no female dwarves in the movies.

Tolkien and Pratchett.

The Nips did Dwarven sexual dimorphism right

God I love that manga. Hermit crab mimics, proper human but pig orcs, elf ears being just right, and all the other wonderful bits of worldbuilding and artistic depictions.

I'm not into orcs really, but I would hold her hand.

>Tolkien did it.
Tolkien also had shit taste

Fookin' perfect

>elf ears being just right
QFT. I never thought I'd appreciate ladle ears.

Get out monstergirl fag!

That's Discworld.

Not for nothing is Bashful a traditional dwarfish name.

>use D&D depictions of Dwarves
Funny you should mention that, because I just started up Baldur's Gate recently.

This.

I prefer dwarf girls with sideburns. They're different from human women, but they can be still done in a way that doesn't make them look like men.

Bodytype is tough. Stocky isn't necessarily bad, but so often it gets ridiculous and unattractive. I'm mostly in agreement with this guy

What the fuck goes through the minds of these voice actors as they're doing these lines? Jesus.

>Female dwarves was one of the things 4e actually did right
along with everything else.

Only Dwarven women in the heartland of the kingdom have beards. Those that live out of the kingdom or in the borderlands will usually not have beards, due to outside cultural pressure and the mixing of blood between them and other races.

>Eh, it's a living.

>at least I'm not doing hentai anymore

>Female dwarves
>Implying dwarves don't just fuck and impregnate rocks

Rock being an euphemism for a dwarf that had become sessile and assumed female gender as part of their normal life cycle.

>furry faggot is buttblistered at anime
>"wow so cringe!"
>posts that pic

user, with that pic you have no ground to stand on.

Get banned furfag and never come back.

Stocky shortstack is best female dwarf. Fuck your lolis and beards.

hell yeah boi
post more

>Neanderthal
Why the fuck
No

>mumble mumble
>I like D&D female dwarves.
>mumble mumble
>I also like anime dwarves.
>mumble mumble
>Why do people keep trying to make every media act the same way? That isn't how it works.

>without the need to fuck them
Jack Harkness looks disapprovingly in your direction

On an unrelated note, that character has way more artwork than it, or the show as a whole, deserves.

The absolute culmination of everything the anti-weeb crowd detests.

>His Dorf girls are indistinguishable from six year old human children

Go home Ghost Rasputin, don't you have a penis to haunt?

Huh, that's surprisingly not cringy. Kinda like that. Shortstacks like are still the best, though.

Better not be talkin' shit about Dora.

I respect that. I just don't like how it's often done? Like, something about the female dwarves from WoW look bleh.

But if you make them too overly human, they just kind of look like halflings with different hair. It is a really tough middle ground to find.

Can dwarves be cute?

Dwarves were like maggots in the flesh of Ymir. Are maggots pretty?

depends of the maggot.

you tell me

No they;re revolting

Caterpillar, not a maggot

>the setting literally has a cult focused on brainwashing all of humanity into pedophilia

I get it, this is Veeky Forums, but you gotta draw a line somewhere. Even a coward's gotta have somewhere where he draws the line and holds it. Everyone has a point at which they can take no more, and boy howdy has this passed it.

It must be purged in fire.

But that's a Dark Elf.

Tolkien did not do it. Tolkien never wrote about female dwarves.
Terry pratchett did it, and in the comedic disc world setting, androgydwarves are perfectly fine.

>It was said by Gimli that there are few dwarf-women, probably no more than a third of the whole people. They seldom walk abroad except at great need. They are in voice and appearance, and in garb if they must go on a journey, so like to the dwarf-men that the eyes and ears of other peoples cannot tell them apart. This has given rise to the foolish opinion among men that there are no dwarf-women, and that the Dwarves 'grow out of stone.'
- The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A: Annals of Kings and Rulers, III - Durin's Folk

Short, Broad shouldered, "cave dwelling", large nosed, square shaped skull, ect.

Proper Neanderthal reconstructions quite clearly look like modern conceptions of dwarves.

THEY'VE BECOME SELF-AWARE

TERMINATE THE PROGRAM

>shorstack
Yes!
>tomboy
Hell yes!
>Rural farm girl.
Fuck no!

Does that "fuck no" come from experience, and if so is there a story to be told?

>not wanting to lure a rural girl to the city and pretty her up to get the perfect tomboyish girl

What are you, gay?

While I don't necessarily agree with dwarf women having a beard I do prefer minimal sexual dimorphism when it comes to dwarves. The men are strong and hardy to work in mines and wield big heavy weapons and armour. The women are strong for the same reason. If you live in a mine you probably need to be able to dig a hole with a pickaxe regardless of your reproductive organs.

You could even make dwarf beards a big point because it is one of the few ways to differentiate between male and female dwarves. A male dwarf without a beard is effectively crossdressing.

Dwarf females looking like little girls is retarded.
>Go to whore house
>Dwarf girls look like little girls
>Halfling girls look like little girls
No wonder half dwarves and quarterlings aren't really a thing, any human who tries to have sex with one gets lynched for being a pedophile.

Clearly homosexuality, everyone knows real dwarf girls are anvils

>going to the city ever
faggot

Another user here, but my most memorable impressions of certain rural farm girl were particularly foul language and bush thicker than my goddamn beard.

>Short
Not really, adult males were around 5'4" at adulthood which while short by today's standards was likely due in large part due to poor nutrition. The reason people today are much taller than people in antiquity is due to better access to food. The average ancient Roman was just a hair taller at 5'6" and likely had much much more reliable access to food than neanderthals.

Put simply while neandethals were stocky they were hardly short, at least compared to dwarves and if given a modern diet it wouldn't be too hard to imagine their average males being 5'8" or so.

Depending on the perspective, those traits could be the cherry on top.

Not particularly, the accents and hostility toward intellectualism just really turn me off.

Reminds me too much of my family.

From my experience, it's less being against intellectualism and more being really combative against people who they assume look down on them

Then again, I work wildlife, and ita generally these kind of people I have to work with, and in the end who end up providing the most money interest in nature and resource management

>not appreciating rural tomboy farm girls
bad taste

Fuck man, I remember, one of my child hood friends up in rural farm country new england, who lived down the road. He had a sister, about 2 or 3 years younger than us. Pretty hardcore tomboy, pretty much exclusively wore shorts, tee shirt, and sandals, wavy, medium length dirty blond hair, very outdoorsy, always playing in the woods and grass, had a bunch of dirt smudges a lot. I always had a crush on her, haven't seen her since I was about 18 though. But I'll be damned if she didn't start a fetish in me. I have other types I'm into, but that type will always be in me because of her.

Oh, right, um, dwarves. Yeah. Uhh, I feel like a happy middle ground can be reached between complete androgyny and just humans. Having the short, sort of burly stature of dwarves, but being round faced, plump cheek'd, etc. Rosey nose and cheeks, long hair in thick braids, etc.