You faggots can shut up now

You faggots can shut up now.

>Universe not blown up.

Sure. It's not like they could fuck the setting up without it!

>An "awesome" year of 40k "narrative"

What we've seen so far certainly isn't awesome and barely qualifies as a narrative.

It is pretty awesome though. We're getting new story and shitloads of new sexy models. Stop being a prissy, contrarian little bitch just because they've not released what you want.

>contrarian

A lot of people aren't happy with what GW has done to the setting thus far, user.

Fuck off shill

At least they came out and it. Earlier they just said, "End Times is a Fantasy event" which is a non-answer because they could just as well call it 40k: Rhana Dandra or some shit.

>Someone doesn't like what I like
>C-contrarian!

I think it's cool too

>blowing up cadia
>blowing up biel-tan
>average Tuesday
GW confirmed retarded subhuman

If they had blown up fenris I would accept it

So would I.
#neverForget #rememberProspero

#Magnusdidnothingwrong #avengeProspero

Hug?

trips of huggin

At least Perty wouldn't really feel it

They will say whatever you want but if it's not EoT, it can only mean that it will be erased like the World Campaign or they'll make 41k which will be semantically the same as AoS

>it isn't the end times
>almost repeating the ET plot
kek

>guys we are serious corporation, not toy factory
>guys it's totally not End Times
Dare I say, Hail the FFG Tabletop Empire!

damn i remember this series. is it still on-going?

what is the source on this?

I think the comic went by 'Regular Marine'. It was made by Flashgits, they're the guys who made the spacehulk animations. Most of their warhammer stuff got moved off youtube, and they got popular doing video game stuff. They put the comic on indeffinate hold before getting big and as far as I know it's effectively dead at this point.

No It's TOTALLY NOT END TIMES™.
It's GATHERING STORM™ that will end in minor rulebook changes*.

You'll have everything free for your Aeldari ™, Drukhari™, Astra Militarum™ and much more in our newly designed FREE Battleslates™ and bataillons in Wartomes™.

So it's totally not End TImes™ because it's Gathering Storm™

I bet all the people who are pissed are Cadian players.

It's change and change is literally heresy, do you not know anything?

You people are hilarious.

>stop disliking what I like!

>cadia destroyed, fenris destroyed
>Prospero bis reborn
>New eldar god
>Last necron pillar gone

>Average tuesday
What tuesday tho ? does that mean we got Shiite tuesday where literally nothing happen since the 90's? Where does this "average" come from ? A better 40K timeline i'm not aware of ?

>this isn't [storyline that changes the setting by destroying stuff] but we're going to change the setting and destroy stuff along the way
you sound as gullible as a militant aos fanboy

if anything this only confirms that the galaxy isn't going to be a casualty in this particular event but that more planets are (I'm betting on mars and armageddon myself)

people keep saying this, but how the fuck is it mirroring the end times plot? nothing has happened. one planet got destroyed, one third rate character died and biel tan has only split up, not been wasted. how does it mirror anything?

>mars and armageddon
Please no

>Mars
fat chance, that and Terra are THE least likely to bite it

Guys isn't not the end times.

We can keep buying models and armies and not have to worry about all of the fluff getting crapped on and the rules turning to complete garbage while all of our veteran players quit and the game limps along for 2 years while we get our shit together.

Not the end times at all, no shill here! Just keep drinking from the sour teat.

necrons and orks are left to be introduced in some spectacular way to this narrative: mars has got the void dragon which is going to attract the attention of the silent king (confirmed to be appearing soon by some recent fluffy prophecy), armageddon being the orkish original home inevitably holds the deus ex to kickstart ghazkull as true spiritual guide of all greenskins, as a new plastic lord of war the size of a small titan.

After The End Times , I have literally no way to believe that Games Workshop won't fuck up such large setting changing decisions.

And looking at the fluff so far, they're fucking it up pretty good.

All this butthurt.

Instead of crying like children over the company finally doing what people have been asking them to do for over a decade, why don't you fuck off and play something else instead?

There are already enough turbo autists souring the game as it is, if literally the only thing you can do is whine about everything then maybe this shit isn't for you...

The funny thing it's not canon. It's some kind of BL novel book thing.

Bad shill, insulting the people won't get them to buy your shit

people have been asking GW to destroy the setting planet by planet? where can I read about these endless pleas?

also
>that double standard about change

>company finally doing what people have been asking them to do for over a decade,
None asked about End of Times.

I liked Warzone Fenris.

I wish that Fall of Cadia had been about armies fighting each other instead of Herohammer. Also wish that they didn't change Abaddon's plan into literally surfing the Eye of Terror all the way to Sol. Nor introduce the pylons as some kind of superweapon that could have closed the Eye of Terror. Maybe make it feel like Abaddon deserved his victory instead of it feeling like an asspull?

Most of all I wish those fuckers had at least tried to keep to some of the events of the 13th Black Crusade summer campaign. That was a load of fun.

Do you play 40k? I suspect you dont because incase you didnt notice, the rules havent turned to complete garbage. They've been complete garbage for the past 2 years. Something needs done about it.