Veeky Forumscraft - a Veeky Forums community minecraft server

Launches this friday, on the 27th of January!

Map unchanged from last time!
IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
Version: 1.10.2.
Notable Plugins: Towny, Bookshelves, HiddenOre, PwnPlantGrowth, Zenchantments, ViaVersion, Vault, ArmorWeight, InfernalMobs, MassiveHat, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Brewery, Citizens, CraftBook, Gods, RecipeManager, Vampire, RPGItems

Community:
discord.gg/SqQpKA2
tgcraft.wikia.com

Since Leskovar is taking a break until late april, Rigel and Zyklon_Ben are left to moderate this new Veeky Forumscraft. Here are the new rules:

1. Use common sense you cunts.
2. You're allowed to declare war on anyone. This declaration must be made atleast an hour before the declarator begins any conflict. You can do with what you take as you wish. No, I won't protect you if the rest of the server murders you for it.
3. Griefing terrain and fucking up the map for no good reason is not tolerable, either.
4. Everything else is on a case by case basis depending on how much of a obnoxious shit you are.

If you think a player should be banned, make an official appeal on the tgcraft board. In-game complaints against players will be ignored.

Make sure to read /info once ingame!

this will be the rp experience of a lifetime

hello i am weaver
you will come to despise me
ty that is all

Mages guild when?

So is the wildnerness protected this time around? Because I found that kind of difficult to deal with last time, it made it a lot harder to travel distances without being able to whip up a brief shelter for the night.

Was that ever a thing?

On Parnathia (another /g/ serb it was

There's a lot of cool new plugins this time around. Can't wait to play it

Right, shit, sorry. Got the two confused. They're both Veeky Forums Minecraft servers that I quit because everyone was too far apart for any meaningful interaction between groups. Here's hoping this time we''ll stick closer together.

That's nice! I haven't played minecraft in ages! I probably will join.

The map will more than likely be cropped because last iteration it took eons of travel to get to other places

Wew, get ready for my build-limit-height lava-water regenerating anti-hybrid fortress walls.

Actually it's a towny Serb again so no more autism cubes

Join the Free Cities okay?

>Elven
>Intellectuals
Pick one

we all know elves created civilization, this is an established fact

ELVES PENETRATE MENS BEHINDS

Elves get penetrated

I liked it because you could group up and caravan. Hire helpers, and make sure you have some food.

Immediately.

FUCK MAGIC

PREPARE LADS
TOMORROW

What time does it open? I want to get on at a good time, when there's a bunch of people.

join the discord, the croat will yell when it starts

fuck you

right now the map is the same because this is more of a test server however on full Veeky Forumscraft launch we are getting a new map which is smaller

Lynsk will rise again.
Even more cozy then before.

Hold the goddamn phone.

What the fuck is that? Is that the map for this?

What's with all the realistic looking bullshit? Since when does Minecraft do that? Last I checked it still spawned biomes more or less at fucking random, swamps next to deserts and shit.

its called worldEdit and this map is handmade with it.

Let's see a wizard stop my IRON FUCKIN' FEET FROM KICKING THEM IN THEIR ARCANE BALLS

exactly, but you sound like a dwarf so

FUCK DWARVES
U
C
K

D
W
A
R
V
E
S

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Serb when

PLAY ON THIS SERVER RIGHT NOW(tomorrow)

Is it already launched or is it just testers on it?

that's a shit looking steak senpai
this is a steak

How long till it launches?

Map was made by Chien (aka Chene), who was the one behind /int/craft map and 4chab map. In the case of the later it was the only good thing about this serb.

the true face of tgcraft

Truly this is a dead meme

>implying the memes weren't the best part

The memes were good but I unironically loved all the RPing whenever it happened. The council meeting while not the most productive was really fun in a way

While the memes were amazing I unironically loved the RPing when it happened. The council meeting was autistic but also really fun

literally what is wrong with it?

it was really fucking juicy and (medium)

jokes on you i dont have balls

>weaver gets out of uni pretty soon

>Weaver
REEEEEE

ugh
im awake what do you want?

YOU CALLED?

yeah its the 27th here? Where is the serb?

inb4 server doesn't go up for 2 days and then has 5-6 consistent players and the occasional /b/, /int/, /pol/ or /s4s/ fag that shows up to make shit burn

>implying

K E I K A K U
E
I
K
A
K
U

it starts in like 3-4 hours
we must wait for the owner to come online

hey opening today join discord or save the server

Are any of the people who played on the server last time joining up again? The last server had a decent crowd and community before you know what happened....

I think a good amount of them are.
We will have to wait and see thought.

and lotsa newfags

new blood is good for the serb. Plus this way it wont just be the same people bantering over and over.

agree'd

being one myself.

Fuck me, why is the servah still not up! its the 27th already!

fixed for accuracy

As someone who has never played on a minecraft server, but am interested in joining in on this, can I get some ideas on how this works?

We would need a central teleportation area though to make easier to access everyone's kingdom/Country. I lived on the Far Western half of the world in a giant mansion pretty much by myself till someone built a teleport for me to leave and people to visit

Everyone spawns in one area (dont worry there is no pvp enabled for the first three days) and will run off to go and build a base somewhere. There is plugins that enable you to make a town in order to protect what you build and lots of other neat things. After three days time pvp will be enabled and wars may result. Its really fun and the memes are spicy.

we have a map
we have some people
uh
memes

Alright you convinced me, I'm in.

im joining this time too
t. eternal elf duke

i hope you are an undie

Anyone claim the small penis island yet?

Yeah.

I think weaver claimed it

WE HAVE LAUNCHED

Server is up.

IP: tgcraft.lunas.host

Ded.

rip serb.

we're getting Towny

I aint no dorf

no u

>find good spot for town after wandering for hours
>go to sleep before doing any building

Is there a recommended resource pack? I try to download the one on the server but no pack gets downloaded.

Will this one last more than two weeks before everyone gets bored and leaves like last time?

It's another episode of:
>Let's make a fuck huge map when we have only a handful of players
>Let's go to the most extreme edges of the map and leave zero markers for new players to navigate to us.

So, as a fresh player, how am I supposed to handle this? Wander for literally hours until I manage to bump into someone, starve to death, or get eaten? I just want some Veeky Forums RP.

This was a rush job I feel. Really Lesko is putting all his eggs in next iteration's basket

It was certainly a rush job. Take for example the spawning area. A magnificent sweeping castle, with precisely two rooms that have any sort of decoration. A map size that far exceeds its population potential. To top it off, if there is any RP at all going on in the server at the moment, I am a banana.

What do you mean by next iteration?

RIP Kislev.
Glorious Praag will rise again death to lynskfags stealing our trade and especially stormdorfs.
Still fucking salty about how much time I dumped into that city desu

Augan and I will be back at some point to continue drunken shitposting, probably gonna chill in new lynsk and join a trade caravan if those become a thing

IF YOU ARE NEW, AND YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UNDEAD, GET ON THE DISCORD AND ON THE SERVER, ASK FOR LICHLORD IN THE DISCORD FOR AN INVITE

as long as you're chill with people, are cooperative and like being useful, im sure we'll find a spot for you

Necrotopia is for you!

any of you fuckers have a spare cracked account?

This is like the second or third iteration of tgcraft, which is in turn the succession of 15 iterations of intcraft

Welp this iteration already seems like a bust.
I hope Lesko comes threw on the next one.

Considering joining tomorrow. Are there any holy knights/paladins?

You can RP as one if you want. Be human, make a keep, mine for equipment, kill monsters, craft enchants.

Although if you do wanna be a Paladin, we Undead are not gonna be happy people with you

Holy fuck, this shit is still going? Last time I played a Luna server, Lesko had a mental breakdown and then mod-powers were given to a bunch of trolls who broke the server.

You fixed the whole problem with kids getting given mod yet, or is it going to be another load of shit of everything getting wiped every week?