How would you recreate the Mark of Caine in your current game system? In other systems?

How would you recreate the Mark of Caine in your current game system? In other systems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zH9lk22EBtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the Mark of Cain*

It looks like an ear.

it looks like a chicken with a pompadour

I can see it.

How would you make a chicken with a pompadour in your current game system?

I'm sure Hero System could stat it out as a reaction-only based attack limited by the amount of Stun/Body damage and a whole host of other modifiers.

That's the Mark of Kanye*

youtu.be/zH9lk22EBtE

Curse - Mark
Any creature who deals damage to you, no matter if by proxy or in person, immediately makes a DC80 Fort save or takes 7x the damage you've taken. Save for half. Damage immunity and Reductiom are ignored. Natural 20's do not apply. If you are killed by the damage you've taken the offending creature dies instantly with no save.

This is the Mark of Kaine*

I sincerely though the mark of Cain was male pattern baldness

The second and third line down are its beak, top line is pomp.

Nah, everyone knows that the mark of Cain is being a ginger.

Crap, my bad, didn't realize user said CAN.

If you believe the Christian slavers who set up the Atlantic slave trade and desperately needed something to let them ignore the entire New Testament, the Mark of Cain is being black.

Eh, blacks, Irishmen, same thing really.

A tribalist excuse to deny the spark of divinity within every human being?

No, subhumans.

Don't worry, I won't dismiss you either. You're still a person, even if you haven't met enough people.

I bet you're a Catholic.

More tribalism, then. It's hard to escape.

Catholic is an interesting word. I am catholic, but I am not necessarily Catholic.

And if you believe the book Ishmael, the Mark of Cain is being white