How have you addressed the anxieties that your players have felt about the danger that the Trump administration...

How have you addressed the anxieties that your players have felt about the danger that the Trump administration presents to everyone?

How have you helped to not normalise Trump at your gaming table?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/firestorm-over-supposed-gag-order-agricultural-scientists-was-self-inflicted-wound
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, with thse bait threads, go trigger people on /pol/.

Reminder to sage and report.

My group is all pro-T

Barron, we all know it's you. Quit stirring shit up.

Why even bothe false flagging if you're going to make it this obvious?

Return to /pol/.

Dis a sexy orc gurl thread now!

>orc fetishists

I'm europoor, and our "crew" has literal (neo)nazi /k/unt (works as bouncer), immigrant student (whom we feed bacon on regular to make sure he doesn't go radical) and gay brony lawyer that makes more than the rest of us combined and always pays for booze. And three slavs. Our diverse group gets along just fine on three simple principles:
- Free booze.
- "There being so many other fuckers to gas that you lot might as well die of old age for all I care."
- Our mutual hatred of the blight that is gypsy.

This is now a thread for sharing our bait folders.

I love these!

>impying that Barron gets on the internet for anything but Minecraft

This is actually an important and interesting question. I had an extended discussion with one of our student "collegue" that we invited on the regular and we realized he was pro Trump, thought jews were ruling the world, that women are not a lot more than objects to use, etc. Everything at the same time (like it often seems it is?).

We don't invite him anymore. Being ok with Trump means that human life is not what matters above all for you. This is unacceptable. Plus what would happen if somebody that doesn't conform to what his ideaa

(fail, cont)... Plus what would happen if somebody that doesn't conform to what his idea of a human being is joined our table?

Why do the mods prune the replies to this bait thread, but not the thread itself?

Go back to r/the_donald and ask for some better bait, fag.

This prehaps, the saddest attempt at bait ive ever seen

You are either op tooting his own horn, or a troll capitalizing on the thread. Either way you are full of shit.

Saged, reported, hidden, etc

How likely am I to be banned for reporting /pol/ bait threads?

10/10 group, would play with

I based a lawful good paladin off Donald Trump.

>Being ok with Trump means that human life is not what matters above all for you.
I didn't know Trump was Pro-Choice

Anyone who attempts to discuss politics in this thread is a complete retard.

Actually, 99% of people who discuss politics are complete retards in general. I wish democracy wasn't a thing because I'm sick and tired of shitposting morons with terrible opinions telling me about them like they're somehow important.

This is the 3rd or so thread. That Tomaru guy can't stop posting turnip

I do it whenever I see 'em, no ban yet.

>IF I PULL THAT HAIRPIECE OFF WILL YOU DIE?

You're a sore loser. Shut the fuck up.

>It would be extremely shameful

You're a wig guy

>For you

There are still people who don't love Trump?

>tfw live in california
>tfw live in san francisco
Man I don't even care, not like I'm a democratic either. Such is the life of an anarchocommunist.

yeah, hypocrites.

post yfw da iggles win da superb owl.

People have healthy family values & don't deny their daughters their cock.

Whoops, forgot my pic!

It's my Okcupid profile picture. Stay mad Drumpfkins

I'm not sure what it says that this is my favorite thread right now, but I can't imagine it's anything good.

>anarchocommunism is the fedora political leaning
That's libertarianism bucko

>dating pic
>not smiling
Why do people do this to themselves

This thread is bait but it's not empty of truth. The week of Trump's victory, my DM canceled her session because she was too triggered.

Oh, well.

No offense, but your dm is kinda pathetic.

I'm neither OP, nor baiting.

You're allowed to let other people decide for you, but please don't think everybody is the same.

this
No matter your political affiliation. If an election triggers you too much to go about your daily life, you shouldn't be called an adult.

I found it quite gay, too. But what can you do!

Assuming you aren't lying, you've had more kool-aid than the drumpfs

>what would happen is somebody that doesn't conform to what his ideaa
nothing, because they're there to play a game retard.

Perhaps to emphasize he's looking for serious relationship.

>anti trump thread
>56 posts
>pro trump thread
>deleted and op is banned

Great work mods

You're right, you're something so cancerous that it breaks the mind to conjure up an image to mock your likeness with

I suppose living with the fact that communism is officially deader than disco after dying with a whimper and your edgy political aspirations will /never/ be realised is torment enough

...all while posting this on a privately owned image board using internet provided by a privately owned ISP using technology bought and paid for in a store

>female DM

That's what you fucking get.

>I wish democracy wasn't a thing
we're trying our best you know.

What anxieties?
What players?

Find a dm who isn't a child? Expand your social circle?

Took me a moment, but thank you for that.

Maybe mods are asleep? Or the pro-Trump thread didn't have enough sick memes to be totally Veeky Forums related.

>tfw I got out of 2 days of classes because all of my 'educators' were too triggered to teach
I live down the block from the local Hillary Campaign Headquarters, I spent two days getting shitfaced and laughing with my mouth full in front of it.

Have some baits from the Infinity thread.

>Things I wish I was old enough to do

>my DM canceled her session because she was too triggered.
>triggered
>because muh candidate didn't win
I can't imagine what it must be like being such a dysfunctional human being.

Also this.

Hmmmm I will say this: you are one lucky man that you did not do this where I could have seen you because you'd be a few teeth lighter and a few broken bones heavier

Lucky git. I had to spend half a week listening to all the pussy little bitches whining all day every day. Class was held but nothing was learned because nothing happened but autistic screeching and crying faggots.

Also I've marked this thread for future harvesting of baitpics.

But user, bones don't get heavier when they're broken!

>『BITES THE BAIT』

>tfw half the party doesn't like Trump
>tfw half the party does
>tfw don't bring it up politics at the table because we're all mature adults who can put politics on hold
Feels good being superior to /pol/.

...please tell me that comic is parody.

Veeky Forums can't help it, we're all autists here.

What makes you think the reverse wouldn't have happened?

Nope. Welcome to tumblr and the modern age friend. This is where the world is going. Cry for your children.

>All I want is unchecked scientific and tech growth
>I dont care who is in office as long as we can do that
>First thing he does is gag order scientists
>God damn it

Oops.

Oh really? I don't follow American news I just came here to laugh. What happened?

Everyone is the same, there are 3 groups of people:

>people who spent time studying politics and have developed opinions through careful discourse with proper theoretical backing
>people who think they understand politics, but hate feeling stupid, so they refuse to admit their grasp is tenuous at best, and thus they respond to any given buzzword with vitriol for hours on end
>people who couldn't give a shit either way, but are contrarians who love to argue

The first category is the fabled 1% of people I'm talking about. The second category is about 75% of people. The final category is 24% of people, but they account for the VAST majority of anything ever posted online. Listening to any of those idiots is a recipe for disaster. The least they could do is read a fucking book.

No, you're really not. The entire discourse about "job creation" is such an obvious lie that I don't see how anyone can unironically believe any of it.

To compound things, the percentage of people who don't vote is almost great enough to elect an apathy party with a majorit- oh wait, bipartisan politics are a thing in your stupid country.

>retards do retarded shit
>Urr durr, better act like a retard and mock them !
>But user, you act like a retard !
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, EVERYONE'S SO STUPID BUT ME

Iirc he threatend to defund federally funded research groups who say climate change is real or something

>That comic
I hope Trump gases these authors.

I'm gonna need a source before I believe that's genuine. It literally couldn't be any more satirical without derpy expressions and frequent hurrrrs.

In this, we are brothers.

I didn't vote for trump but told my group I did to rustle jimmies.

>wanting to gas people you disagree with
Go on, tell me more about how you guys are so reasonable and normal.

Literally nothing.
sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/firestorm-over-supposed-gag-order-agricultural-scientists-was-self-inflicted-wound

He stopped Sponsoring bullshit “science“ will probably work out a new deal to have actual science still on the budget but keep shit like gender studies unfunded
Best move of the century