/cyoag/ Thread

/cyoag/ is dead - long live /cyoag/!

Last Thread Useful Info on How to Make a CYOA and Collections
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Literally none of those are worth being crippled permanently.

Also how the fuck is losing your eyebrows permanently worth the same as losing your fucking hand?

Have you even seen someone with no eyebrows? Shit's fucked up man.

I'd shave my eyebrows for 200 dollars.

I happen to think Voldemort is pretty hot.

I'd go for Kidney and Lucky Tailbone. Start buying myself a lotto ticket every week or so.
Both Eyebrows and Kidney are worth trading in if you have to, my man. Though I dunno about only 200 hundred bucks. I'd do most of them for 4,000 bucks.

I remember seeing an SCP cyoa a long time ago. I've been looking around, but the closest thing I've found was a dead link from reddit. Can an user do me a solid and drop it in this thread?

Sense of smell for the lucky tailbone.

My sense of smell is naturally pretty weak, so losing it entirely would only mean that I can't smell really strong stenches any more, which is really a plus.

Pic Related is better than OP.

I'll pick 1000$USD a day.

Cut away.

I think someone we all know took the bottom left deal.

Mystery box

Big sis is the only option worth choosing

>Beat up
>Rape
>Marry
The traditional road towards wooing lesbians. Right?

Yeah man, fuck that SDA guy. Wait you said political?

>not taking 10x100 and then 1x1000 for effectively free 500 because you'd lose those 5 toes anyway

Hot new OC coming through!

>OC

You posted it at the beginning of last thread

More OC!!

I actually posted in the end of the last-last thread. I haven't posted it since.

I don't who's posting this or claiming it as OC, but that's out of my hands.

Unspent points carry over. And there doesn't seem to be anything keeping you from looking ahead at training, though it's a simple enough system since everything is basically "improved x" where x is the training you receive.

Not the author. But one day and it's already past its prime. Rough life that is.

How does the price of skills work in this one? Is it 1 point for each level, or is it 1 for 1, 3 for 2 and 6 for 3?

The later. Level 3 costs 6 points

Cursed one and wordsmith have loads of synergy.

Cumulative.

Ok, thank you

>infinite money
>donate like $1 trillion each to EFF, Internet Archive, ACLU, various websites, and a bunch of other charities researching cures for diseases
>invest $1 quadrillion in Veeky Forums to keep it alive forever
>invest $100 quintillion in remove kebab-ing MPAA/RIAA/Comcast/copyright trolls/etc and actually paying artists and actors
>invest $100 quintillion in science and technology
>invest $100 decillion in automation so everyone can live a comfy life not having to work
>completely destroy the world economy, and the US and China in the process, but it won't matter because I'll be dead before it affects me

But that's Chaotic Evil

I prefer Word Binder and God's Chosen. Gives you options for negotiations seeing as we're bringing something pretty important to the table.

there's no market for adventure CYOAs anymore. It needs to trick you into adventuring or else be about waifus. The adventure CYOA market is crashed and unlikely to change.

I wanna go on adventures, user! So much so that I find being made into a monarch annoying and more a fancy prison.

did someone say SDA

>Grimdark
>Good Friend
>Cursed One
>Hyperion, Kriscarn
>Qvrllicui
>Benjamin, Micaela
>Cliff Jackal
>Putrid Slum
To end a darkness so rooted, it must be burnt out at the core. Let the light at the end purify all. From the ashes we will rise up.

>Gagging her
>Rape
>Marry her

Is Eternal's Rising user here?

Oh neat, I was a bit too late last thread to expect anyone to see thus last thread, but a few more people are likely to see it now.
>Nobledark
>Born Leader
>Cursed One
>Frozen Plate
>Khanda
>Witch Allyn
>Micaela and Ereflexus
>Hawk Griffin
>Putrid Slum
He's a bit of a Revolutionary Warlord Build. I'll start off as a small cult with two powerful mages training me and a minor noble getting me educated in politics. Rally up the Peasants into my religion from the slums. Eventually start out kinda of a fascist king, then progress into a fair democracy and write up a constitution to be in placed should I ever die. Hawk Griffin shall be my bro for my unaging lifetime.

damnit truck-san

Noble dark. Can't hero very much in noblebright and comfy bright.

Skill thief is always fun.

Marked Hero. Gotta go kill some things before I can get powerful enough to rule a kingdom.

Armour: Shifting Rag. Seems generally useful. Might help keep myself young. And sides kings cant be ugly.

Weapon: Khanda. Spell blade it is. Suits me just fine.

Mentor: Witch Allyn. Crystal magic sounds the most unique and hard to get my hands on.

Companions: Tatrenua for various support jobs that I no longer have to do, and Erefexus for her connections and I assume her support once I want to take over a kingdom.

Mount: Hawk Griffin. Seems like having a birds eye view is important. And its smart(ish)

Location: Putrid Slums. Generally wouldnt go anywhere near here, but I bet I could get some skills without anybody caring.

>love
>milking and breeding
Not really into selling the girls, I'd just give them a dose and buy another milking machine
>calf
>south america
>brown skin
>red hair
>ponytail
>loving and hardworking
>adoption
>with you
>Bikini Combo
>Cowboy Hat and Cowbell collar
>Large Dose
>Horns and cow tail
>by machine
but sometimes by hand
>rape, chores, spanking
first time I'd actually ask for more punishments, I'd take reprimand and restraints if I could.
>sex, rest, affection
All of these but drugs would likely be included but I'm kinda forgetful about saying my pleases and thank yous outside the dinner table or opening doors so Praise is out as well..

that intro based on mushoku tensei?

>Big sis is the only option worth choosing
How can you be so wrong?

>Spanking her
>Gagging her
>Consen- Rape
>Butt rape

Goal: Everything but hate. But mostly for fun. And "fun".

Income: Farming, with a side of milking.

Age: Calf. Longest life span, most time to learn before she takes on heavy work, and adorables.

Origin: Latin america origin?

Skin: Tan

Hair: Red is cute. I like red.

Hair style: Pigtails. Just like cute little hair handles.

Personality: Submissive, hard working. Exactly what an animal needs to be.

Acquisition: Free will. There shall soon be rumors of how animal girls can take it easy here and only work a reasonable amount and still be fed and taught.

Living Quarters: Mix between barn and cottage. A very reasonable house quality barn.

Outfit: Bikini combo. Bikini alone would seem kinda cold after all. Plus gives a bit more variety while still having access to milking when shes older.

Acc: Cowbell collar. Of course.

Breast Hormones: All natural. Natural milk sells for more after all. Even if I have to work a little harder to get it.

Transformation: Small horns. It'll be plenty of fun being able to hold on to those and guide her with them.

Also cow tail. Cause tails are cute.

Surgery: Nipple piercing, ear tag.

Milking: By hand. Until we get more cows anyways.

Punishments: Reprimand, humiliation, isolation. I mean, is rape even a punishment? Not if you break her properly.

Rewards: Praise, affection, sex. Probably with outings and rest on the side but not as a main form of reward.

it's based on the isekai genre in general, truck-kun running the protag over isn't uncommon.

Stahp.

Can someone post Eternal Rising? My net is stupid slow, it takes me like a minute to save one image.

Spanking
Butt rape
Hand holding

>Grimdark World.
I didn't create this, it was already here, so I don't have to be guilty about the awfulness while I take great satisfaction in struggling against inevitability of the world's nature. Everything's terrible so I doubt I'll make things worse than they are.
>Good Friend.
Maybe the kindest thing I can do is help end this place.
>God's Chosen.
Thief of Rage. Heir of Grief. God of Strife.
>Shifting Rag
A new face for every place.
>Chosgarach
Grimdark bitches. This thing's going to get overcharged just walking around.
>Witch Allyn
I can deal with clingy for cool magic. Get the feeling I'm going to need a measure of power to handle living around here.
>Companions.
Erefexus and The Aegis. Gonna get a little self-righteous I think, but we'll make do. In a horrible world, the only right is what we make it anyway.
>Mount
Cliff Jackal. Fits the best, and it's a good mix of mobility in developed or natural locales.
>Starting Point.
Main Bazaar. The perfect place to pull the party together, meet up with the Witch and encounter a powerful world-ending critter.

Fucking gross. Pls delete.

Old version.

Pic related is up-to-date, I think.

I miss Highlander.

Isn't this just Elf Slave, but with cowgirls?

Urban fantasy CYOA when?

The obligatory one, incoming.

>Average
>Cute
>Hex S (17), Scale C, Idol S (14), Form S (11), Blood A (8), Conjure A (5), Luna S (1)
>Flexibility C, Mind C, Reserves B (0)
>Bag
>Thematic (Hex)/Phased
>Puffball
>Emergency Rescue/Fight Crime/Slay Phantoms

I had a pic that fit, ran with it.

>Goal
Sex
>Income
Breeding
>Age
Yearling
>Origin
North America
>Skin color
Brown
>Hair color
Dyed
>Hair style
pigtails
>Personality
Cheerful and loving
>Acquisition
Adoption
>Living quarters
With me
>Outfit
Bikini combo and denim overalls
>Accessories
Cowboy hat
>Breast hormones
All natural
>Milking technique
by hand
>Punishments
Reprimand
Rape
Chores

Time to have sex with my cow girl and then sell our children so I can continue having sex with my cow girl! Woohoo!

OC incoming. This is only my second CYOA and is pretty much just a poor imitation of Hero Academy, but I hope you enjoy it, just the same.

It’s not meant to be taken super seriously, but in addition to builds, any criticism is also welcome. I’d like to think I’ve learned a little since that trash fire Persona CYOA I made.

anime girls really ruined me

>Hero Academy ripoff

>World
Nobledark
>Inherent Power
Word Binder
>Birthright
God's Chosen
>Armour
Scarlet Cape
>Weapon
Kodring
>Mentor
Qvrllicui
>Companions
Micaela
Erefexus
>Mount
No Thanks
>Starting Location
Royal Court

I do wonder if you can trade people for eyesight (that will eventually dim again) in a constant rotation to make up for the downside of the Cape. Also I figure minor angelic miracles are things people might want to trade for and I can probably get the witch and the noble to give me what I want in return for their desires (youth and revenge/noble power)

Mystery Box.

Harem Creator is my favorite author, and I tried to follow in his footsteps, so I couldn’t help myself in throwing in a stupid curveball here. Please forgive me.

Hey man, thanks for being the first poster to not lie about having OC this thread.

someone post the first three pages.

Just don't think about it and it'll be here before you know it.

All those wards are awful. I'm going back to America.

I was going to post more but it took longer for it to upload the picture than the verification lasted.

and cannibalism.

>Goal: Sex
and money!
>Income: Milking and Breeding
Might keep some of the offspring for extra milk generation.
>Age: Yearling
Longest lifespan, without being a pedo.
>Origin: North America
or europe, I donno.
>Skin Color: Pale
Im into ghost fucking, the paler the better!
>Hair Color: Blonde
>Hair Style: Pony Tail
>Personality: Bratty and Rebellious
Its not fun if she's not feisty and will put up a fight.
>Acquisition: Kidnap
My plan was to kidnap Angelanon all along!
>Living Quarters: The Basment
Don't want anyone to her her scream.
>Outfit: Nude
If she behaves I might give her a sock to wear, like Dobby from Harry Potter.
>Accessories: High Heels and cowbell collar.
Was tempted to take ball gag as well, but I want her to talk back and scream.
>Breast Hormones: Large Dose
Would be fun to order her around to do house hold chores and see how her massive tits gets in the way and interfere with her everyday life.
>Transformative Drugs: Cow Ears
>Surgery: Branding
If she miraculously escaped, I could get her back since shes "taged".
>Milking Technique: By Machine
I don't have time to milk her 6 times a day by hand.
>Punishments: Restraints, Rape and Reprimand
These are not punishments, these are daily events.
>Rewards: Affection, Praise and Outings.
Never gonna happen...

>Implying any of the factions are going to let their new potential cannonfodder get away

Yeah but they all suck

>16 hour work day
>actual communists
>otaku trash
>literal mafia
>filthy gaijin

I actually submitted that before I saw your posts. I legit only wanted the first three pages.

>WARD: Roppongi
The world chose me because they needed to send someone to die here. Sure, there's folks who'd miss me, but they don't have any money either.

>TRAINING MODULES: Japanese, Urban Exploration, First Aid
So I get to finish learning it and get medical training? Neat. As for cities... Tokyo's big, but it's no New York.

>CONTACTS: A Boy and Pochi, Mikihiko and Mana, Shinichi and Hikari
I've had plenty of friends before, if you're really wondering. Most of them are a lot like me. Can't hurt to make a few more, though, especially since everyone I know is back home.

Look at this team - we're gonna do great!

Upon reading the box... that was completely uncalled for. This doesn't have anything to do with waifus in the theme. It feels disconnected in a really ineffective sort of way.

>Tokyo's big, but it's no New York.

You've made a horrific miscalculation.

That's the joke.

>inb4 someone notes that neither of them is any match for Mexico City

Gonna be honest, I think 3 is just a bit low for training. I'd say 4 is better.

Tokyo is actually.

There's been a trend lately of adding "your waifu" as a companion. Maybe author saw it as a fancy way of doing that. Sanea also calls you a hero from another world. I haven't read the cyoa in detail yet, so there may be other pieces like that.

It's a good effort, but I find it to be slightly disjointed. We're expected to be some kind of footsoldier, but they don't even bother to teach us the language and offer shit like genderbending?

Then there is the mystery box, which is entirely out of left field.

I agree. Especially when we basically have to waste a point on learning Japanese, because otherwise we'd be basically screwed. So essentially we only have 2 points

>attempt to combine Eternal's Rising into a PDF
>just putting all the companions together results in a file 12 MB in size

Well there goes that plan.

Sweet mother of - when did Istanbul beat those, too?

I'm not nearly as surprised by Shanghai as I thought I'd be.

You're talking about population, not land area.

It's bigger there too, including all the suburbs and buroughs.

>13,500 sqkm
>vs. 30,671 sqkm

Run that by me again?