What Warhammer 41k: Age of Space Marines is going to be

The Imperium and the universe is destroyed but reset by the newly resureccted Emprah
Space Marines and Chaos Space marines will be the only 2 armies that get proper support
Orks maybe

The world will only have space marines, in which no more humans exist, only space marines
new space marines are created via planting a piece of power armor in soil made from baneblade dust and fertilized fenrisian wolf shit, then a new space marine grows out of it via photosynthesis frpm the lascannon glow after watering it with sisters of battle blood

For maximum copyright, GW makes up their own language and for only 199.99, you can buy the book to learn it, or $50 for an introductory brochure all material from now on will only use that language
the new 40k names
Warhammer 40k: lapopocholaol bofouah
Space Marine: lapitachilo
Chaos space marine: blpololapitachilo
Imperium of man: ampopkakatal
Imperial Guard: ampopakoti
leman russ: lapibacikoko
Landraider: lapimpolaki
orks: penbapofjlka
nobs: lapipenbofikja

Also GW sues the United States Marines so that they can copyright "space marine"

Other urls found in this thread:

natfka.blogspot.com.es/2017/01/just-to-be-clear-this-is-not-end-times.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>40k is going to get the Age of Sigmar treatment!
>no seriously it is!
>come on guis take me seriously!

It's just anally annihilated FB fans who can't accept that their setting got Sigmar'd because it wasn't selling. So they try to make up this fiction that the same thing's gonna happen to 40k when in reality it's just GW moving the story forward a tiny tiny bit.

Now we all know the man is shit posting, and we all know it isn't going to go down like that. They won't kill it like fantasy, it's still doing decent, but it is being outsold by AoS, and they are planning big shake ups for 8th ed, which is coming either at the end of this year or the beginning of the next. Got it straight from the source. Guy i know who works for gw is going to be going in for play testing this week. It is going to get a massive rules overhaul so that it more closely resembles AoS's simpler easier to get into style in order to lower the entry barrier, and they are already working on figuring out how to do it and do it well. I'm excited actually. I'm hopeful that it will help balance things out and cut down on all the cheese.

>but it is being outsold by AoS
Going to need to see a citation, fuckboy.

You know when a GW employee who i trust and who has no reason to lie to me tells me that i believe him, so i haven't actually been looking around the internet for citations. I'm not even interested in trying to prove this to you, i know you shant believe me no matter what i say. You've already made up your mind. I just felt like sharing this because it felt relevant.

>GW employee

Maybe it outsells 40k in his one store, but you can easily look at the investors' report and see that 40k and IP royalties are their largest sources of income.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think AoS outsells 40k when they literally skyrocketed stock price, made record profits beyond wildest expectations, and released a glowing stockholder's report all because of Burning of Prospero, GSC and similar 40k releases. What was released during that time for AoS? Nothing.

>implying Imperium won't survive and skip straight to the Emperor reincarnating and BTFO of Chaos with help from xenos and their order gods and the shitload of human factions
>tfw nobledark Age of Emperor where he manages to make SUPER GOLDEN MEN PERPETUAL PRIMARCH LEGIONS to invade the warp itself ala a new War in Heaven.
>giant plastic mary sue models sell like crack.

>Dat pic
Those Larpers may be lame as fuck, but whoever set the caption is just retarded, how do you not recognize scout armor?

>trusting GW employees

Do you not trust your good friends? It doesn't really matter where he works i know the guy, he has no reason to jerk me around.

>being good friends with a GW employee

Yes? And?

You're a terrible judge of character, user.

Maybe he isn't ready to take it to the next level

>I know this guy who knows this guy who has a friend what told me that

Its not like i just see him in the store and that's all i know him from. He's in my general circle of friends. He's in my dnd group for heavens sakes. Our friendship isn't founded on where he works or warhammer, and he's a really good guy. You're drinking the kool-aid here man. You're starting to believe the memes are real.

I have a good friend but if he says something that's obviously wrong, that doesn't make him right just because he's my good friend.

I know a guy, who is directly involved, who told me. That's called a primary source, in case that concept is to difficult for you and you failed to learn it in school. If you reference me, then it becomes a secondary source. What you are describing is hearsay, which is not what i reported at all. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

>he's a really good guy
Sure, just like you have a really hot girlfriend too huh?

Between at the moment actually, and i'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit that. Been a bit of a dry spell lately, but i have prospects.

Are you implying that my girlfriend would lie to me about how good I was in bed? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at sex school.

user, do you not understand that people are perfectly willing to lie in the name of marketing? And that they're not afraid to do so if they can't arrested for it, as is the case of word of mouth?

And now i'm being impersonated. The alpha legion is come to sow chaos.

>Between at the moment actually
Sure you are.

Yes, but I don't see what he has to gain from lying to me. It isn't going to influence my purchasing patterns and he knows that. I have what i need i haven't bought a mini in months and i don't plan too. We were just shooting the shit and he shared the news since he was exited about it. Why are you all so cynical?

>Yes, but I don't see what he has to gain from lying to me.
Money. It's always money, you fucking moron.

>It isn't going to influence my purchasing patterns and he knows that.
And that is going to stop his boss from telling to do it why?

Why would i lie about not having a girlfriend right now? I'm admitting i have no girlfriend. I see no shame in it. I've had relationships in the past. I'll probably have relationships in the future. That i am currently single is not a source of shame to me.

>Why would i lie about not having a girlfriend right now?
Because you're a dipshit who can't capitalize and probably lies about everything.

I understand the concept of marketing. I understand the idea of lying to increase your sales. If it was orders from corporate i would see him doing it with customers when i stop in to play, but i've never seen or heard him spreading it around like some sort of marketing campaign.

Believe it or not people can be honest on the internet. And i really don't care what you think, this is bloody Veeky Forums not a work report or a college paper, i'll type lazy like if i want.

That's because you're an unobservant manchild.

>he can't even be bothered to type at a high school level
And you wonder why no one takes you seriously and everyone assumes the worst of you.

So you admit you suck at sex and flunked out of sex school.

Your insults are meaningless. You do realize that right? You know nothing about me. I don't really care. Unfounded generic insults really don't mean anything you know? It doesn't do much to prove your point. If i wanted i could call you a retarded sheep or a waste of flesh who's clearly never left his mother's basement, but that wouldn't mean anything. I have no way of verifying that information. Nothing to found it on. It's just impotent screeching. It doesn't prove anything and it doesn't accomplish anything. All insults like that do is show how silly you are. I've said my piece. I hope you learn something from it. I'm not going to waste my time on you any further. Good day user, i hope you're happy with your life and i wish you luck.

Quite a lot of typing for someone who doesn't care.

>Too many things happening in 999.M41altogether.
>A single year seeing more events than a fucking century.
>Cadia and Biel Tan blowing up (respectively, literal and figuratively) in a matter of months or just weeks.
>At this point the setting is advanced to 999.M41 Fall season.
How are they going to make the events for the Emprah coming with a degree of likelihood? Is He going to awake in New Year's eve?

That is what happens when you wrote yourself into a corner and decide for years that you're just going to stay there, but also need to do new stuff.

According to the Warhammer Community twitch stream yesterday, Fall of Cadia and The Fracture of Biel-tan happen at the same time and both end with the Imperial forces that escaped from Cadia meeting up with the Eldar outside of a webway portal.

>got it straight from the source
Why not mention their fucking twitch streams where they already said as much?

>GW moving the story forward a tiny tiny bit.
>tiny tiny bit.
>Ward writes the fluff
>Cadia destroyed
>Biel Tan destroyed
>Eye of Terror moving into the Sol system
>Eldars united and renamed into aeldari
>Emperor foresaw his death from Abbadon hands

>to get into style in order to lower the entry barrier,
But AoS have higher entry level, because it's literally 40k with shitton of infantry
>how to do it and do it well.
>GW
>to do it well
BWAHAHA, enjoy your "roll 3+ to win".

there may be a big rules overhaul (which frankly the game needs at this point.)
but 40k end times isn't happening and they're not killing the setting.

>they're not killing the setting
I've heard this before

>''THESE ARE THE END TIMES''
>t, Gathering of the Storm

Suuuuure.

First they come for WHFB but I did nothing because no one plays it...

You guys realise that warhammer 40k is confirmed not to get sigmar'd right?

>autism
Thank you autismoanon, you gave me just the keks I needed before work

>they're not killing the setting.
Yeah they changing it into another "MTG with Space Marines, rated 8+"

Hi GW

No, GW has announced it will not happen (at least for the moment...):

natfka.blogspot.com.es/2017/01/just-to-be-clear-this-is-not-end-times.html?m=1

>(at least for the moment...)
Yeah it will happened in the end of event.