Drawthread: Sorry but this OP pic is better than a Tiefling boyband Edition

Previous thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>orange transparent chainsaw is somehow a meme but not the throwbots

its from Legos

so were the throwbots. They were the precursor to the bionicles

They are probably not a meme cause nobody remembers them.

That's because those disc throwing robots were shit.
Bionicle a shit too.

Fuck dude I had those legs iceworlders as a kid. I need more of this art!

Throw bots is like 5-6 years too late mate.

OR here, sorry it took me so long to come back and see it but this is fantastic, thanks a lot to whoever did this!

In a similar vein of grimdark grimdarkness, could I please get a large bat (roughly cat-sized) with no legs or head, but a long rat tail and a mouth covering the entire front of its body like in pic related. Basically just a flying stomach with a gigantic toothy maw, detecting prey via echolocation. Would be cool if it still had bat ears though. The idea is it's a facehugger type of monster that knows its prey will be too panicked to effectively defend itself if the thing land on the prey's face and starts chomping.

>Bionicle a shit too.
You take that back right now. DEEPEST LORE.

Could I please request a drawing for a ruleset I'm working on over in /awg/ to illustrate the three "classes"? Simple sketches are fine.

It's three high school age children in uniforms like pic related with slight variations.

Academic: A girl with a long braid, glasses, ankle boots and a long skirt holding a spellbook, with a black cat.

Sporting: A guy holding a hockey stick and wearing a football helmet and trainers.

Tech: A nerd girl with bad teeth, scruffy hair, bike shorts under her skirt, two katanas on her belt and a rocket launcher.

Could i get an orc operator (Its for shadowrun, so pretty much a modern military uniform, probably a bit more over the top) holding an assault rifle standing in a cave with multiple wooden crates with german warning signs on them? They are supposed to be WW2 Nazi leftovers.

Nah, I'm sure it wasn't total shit. It just came out right at the age I was getting too old for that kind of thing and sliding into warhammers, so I had/have zero interest in it.

Different Artist, but Ice World was a pretty popular theme, and has become pretty nostalgic for a lot of folks

I gotchu m8

Yeheheheheheh

*Ice Planet

Should Probably head to bed

Anchoring again. Unless Eversor's decided not to do the little touch-up in favor of focusing on new requests, which I'd understand.

New to these threads, what's anchor mean?

That you already made a specific request in previous thread and just reminding about it.

Back into the fray!
Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right

>LEGO Ice Planet ver Obari

The old thread is not even at bump limit yet, let alone far enough down to warrant a new thread.

Requesting a dialogue between these two characters, my eldritch knight and her ghostly companion.

Ghost: "A redhead and a ghost walk into a bar. Bartender says 'We don't serve spirits here'."

Knight: "You're awful, y'know that?"

Ghost: "It's even better because I don't drink."

Pretty sure the thread doesn't get bumped with the 310th post, and its already on page 9. Chill out man

It's on Page 7.

Requesting this, just linework, no colors.
A knight and his "mount" a giant mecha lion standing on a cliff. The pose in the upper right is just the first thing that came to my mind as I think it's a neat hero shot. But if you want to have the knight standing, peaking out of the head and cockpit, that'd be fine too.
Thanks in advance!

Can someone make me a bowsword without it being too anime?

How long did that take?

So long. Like twenty, thirty seconds.

As a hazmat guy that rankles my ass that Nazi equipment from the 1940s has modern hazmat labeling.

Looks incredible, I love how you aged him down a bit and kept the scarf. Thank you so much for this delivery, Toyfu!

Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting the guy here in the top left as a bull-type centaur, wearing a modern paramilitary outfit like your average Metal Slug protag below (perhaps with the bull part wearing something like in the bottom right?), wielding either an M14 or a FAL, as seen on the right.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Reposting and anchoring

>Teifling boyband.

Hey that actually sounds kinda cool. Can we get one of those.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

dont have the most recent wip on this computer, but anchoring with this

olvis aint ded

Just a word of advice from one requester to another, but I'd suggest finding a comparable western-style picture for the guy in the top left if you're going to use western-esque stuff for the rest of it.

Maybe pic related?

Requesting a drawing of a character for one of my players!

The character they will be playing is a female tech preist with several major implants: Prosthetic lungs, a baleful eye, and a utility mechandrite. To capture their vision I have copied their physical description here and I hope someone will be inclined to gift us with some art.

"She is... Burly, and a bit on the short side. Though not muscular, she's, almost petite. If she wasn't covered in implants and cybernetics. Her skin is very pale. Her eyes are bright-ish green. With, the right one being the baleful one, which i want it to be RED, and bulky mechanical eye that very slightly glows eerily in the dark. And her hair is short, bit curly, and deep brown. boop."

I think they want something sort of like this.

>DEEPEST LORE
I have no idea about the topic of this thread and I don't care, but this stuff shouldn't be thrown out in such ironic manner.
It had a deep lore indeed, considering it was a line of toys for kids. A year ago or so I decided to look up what the hell happened with those series. It was rebooted into something more childish, clearly not even for early teens, yet original Bionicles did end in very epic manner.
The whole core setting was actually a giant robot, all those islands and factions (yeah, there were a lot of them) were different parts and programs. The robot itself was the last attempt to save the planet ravaged by wars, he was made to explore the universe, to learn and calculate, and ultimately to find a solution that will end all conflicts on his home world. Yet at some point something mischievous happened, and the creatures that were akin to an antivirus program rebelled and tried to overthrow the mainframe controlling program. This antagonism were portrayed by the rest of the programs as fight between light and darkness.

Why are there two draw threads

The other one is close to autosage which I think is 350.

No, it's not. The other one has 24 posts. There are two concurrent drawthreads, God knows why.

Anchoring this in the second thread, because apparently there are two drawthreads and I don't know which is the 'right' one.

Also gonna make a point of commenting on the parts that I like, because at this point I feel like an ungrateful twat for the number of tweaks and modifications I've asked for from Bog Roll.

First off, the rapier. I didn't really know what it would turn out like, and I think I half-expected it to end up just being a curved rapier with a string on it. What you've given me is so much better than that, I literally can't even remember what I had in mind in the first place.

The armor is segmented and ornate and literally everything I wanted. Form-fitting, fashionable, probably-impractical-but-who-cares-cause-it-looks-awesome... And then you went and added little details like the choker, and the straps on the side, and the ring-thing holding the top together despite the leather cleavage. Goddamn, man, it's amazing.

And don't even get me started on how awesome the slightly-puffy shirt looks beneath the mostly-form-fitting armor. It really brings home the fact that she's a Bard, and Bards are all about looking frilly and goddamn fabulous. Because she looks goddamn fabulous. And I love her so much.

Could I get art of my pathfinder character in dressed in her vigilante costume then again in her social attire?

Her social attire is that of a traveling scholar, robes with books and scrolls about her outfit as well as a pair of large round reading glasses. Her hair blond and bundled up in a bun like a librarian, and she acts rather demure or shy.

Her vigilante attire sees her in skintight leather armor, with a domino mask to hide her identity. This outfit also has a utility belt of pouches for all her tools/toys to deal with bad guys, as well as a collapsible grappling hook with a bundle of rope and she wields a pair of simple daggers. While in her vigilante costume she lets her hair down and flow loose, and her attitude is almost a complete 180 she is confident and brash.

Judging by the thread title, some salty asshole is letting this one go the way of Pathfinder General--making extra threads just because he's getting triggered by the OP pic.

Reposting form the previous thread.

I would like the critter on the right with smoother fur and, instead of its ribbon/handkerchief, the left guy's black string thing.
If I can get it coloured, I would like it to be the same as it is, except the blue+purple fur should be green instead, the same shade as the left guy's hair.

Many thanks in advanced.

Coming up with a Barbarian character for an upcoming game. Would someone indulge me an draw up a character wearing armor like in pic-related, but as a human?

Finer details are up to you; I'd just like a similar visual personality.

Please and thank you, and as always I love browsing everyone's work.

glad you liked it! heres another one

I would like to request what you think a metal elemental looks like; beyond the obvious metal golem/earth elemental.
I've sort of hit a wall when it comes to designing Metal element Races and stuff.

So the guy who made this drawthread forgot about a thing called auotsage and now some moron earlier thought it'd be a brialliant idea to make another one thinking it might solve things. Amazing.

So which thread do we use?

Not this shitty one

Orange chainsaw is guddo.

I'm using this one. Fuck you.

What exactly makes this thread "shitty" as opposed to the other, functionally identical thread?

Are you really so insecure that you have to shit on the drawthread you did not happen to make?

I don't think I've ever spent so much time on line work.

Anchoring

Requesting an image of my summoners eidolon, he appears as a huge armor plated man with black ink oozing from his joints, and wielding a giant sword.

What's the source on the armor there? I dig that design.

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Requesting pink guy as a stand from jojo's bizarre adventure.

Lagiacrus armor from monster hunter

Posting this anchor for Noronoro in this second thread, hope you're still at it.

This got me thinking.

It seems steel bows were made in India, but I never could find a reliable source.

Now supose one sharpened the limbs, except for the middle. I imagine it would be something close to pic related.

But I feel like the bottom side needs to be shorter than the top based on where the arrow rests. Right?

Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.

Depends on which type of bow you base it on. I bet the real shape wouldn't quite match any.

I'm also thinking this thing would be hollow, otherwise it would be too stiff to launch arrows, but a solid smaller limb would be too weak to cut with.

Of course, if we gon into realism, this seems just as bad as any number of combi-weapons and even that double-armed soldier nonsense.
People did try pretty much anything a player would sugest that makes one roll their eyes, it just wouldn't pay off.

Considering the situation with two drawthreads up at the moment, would it be in poor taste to post a request in both?

As it seems there are two draw threads might as well place this here.

It would be great if someone could colour one of these pictures I got some time back.
My request pictures are attached and include the colours I would like.
Thanks in advance if anyone tries.

Well, I just want to state that I appreciate every single second of it, Bog Roll. Because she's looking utterly incredible.

Thanks again man! You've got fantastic linework and your use of colour is absolutely spot on.

I like this too, thanks!

I think I'll use both as different but closely related monsters

My request is simple, a stirge wearing a bandana brandishing a switchblade.

not a request, but i've been drawing some orks just cos
damn it's been a while since i posted in one of these

Kindly requesting an image of an arcane familiar.

It's a slender mongoose made of an indigo, crystalline substance, like the figurine on the left crossed with the the weasel on the right. The image at the bottom has a full profile image of what a slender mongoose looks like. Preferably, it would be wearing a tiny backpack with little scrolls and wands it wields with its forepaws, but I would be most grateful for anything.

ALSO some daemons.

Requesting a warlock, performing the ritual to summon his familiar. The warlock is a man in his early twenties. He's physically lean and fair-skinned, with long brown wavy hair falling past his shoulders. His features are handsome and angular, and in spite of his time adventuring, his hair, mustache and goatee are kept neatly groomed. His eyes, a bright amber, are locked in deep concentration with a book, and though he appears otherwise young and healthy, dark circles under his eyes show he is unrested.

His clothing is finely made, but also sturdy and functional. He wears a brigandine coat of crimson-dyed leather, the length of which runs down to his thigh. A trio of small gilded rivets repeat in a pattern over the coat, fixing plates of steel inside. Brown leather straps run down the front of the coat to the waist, and visible from the sleeves and collar, creamy white fleece lines the inside. Underneath the brigandine, he wears a white linen shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Over brown leather breeches, work boots run up to his knees, laced seams along each outer side.

The book in his hand is ornate but very old, with elaborate gold etchings, some arcane symbols and some simply decorative flourishes, on a black, crumbling leatherbound cover. From his other hand, out and open, appear stirring motes of magical energy. He sits before a simple brass brazier, burning incense and herbs, from which white smoke billows and swirls, coalescing a few feet above the flames into the shape of an owl.

requesting a qt frost giant girl picking up an entire tavern in an attempt to join her human friends who are inside, reactions of the patrons inside is up to you.

You and me both!!!
Also Space Police Green uniform art would be nice.
they are called lego Slizers !!! I had the ice one. They were cooler then Bionicles, but had no lore.

A fusion of demon and dragon, an eldritch abomination to rule them all

Reposting again!

Yo, drawpeople. I'm gonna be playing in a while and would love to get a drawing of my character.
He's a doctor gone rogue, or a rogue gone doctor. Used to cut people up for black market organ trade, but has since dropped his shady ways and moved on to being an actual doc. It's a fantasy game and rogues benefit a lot from knowing anatomy.

Either way, his face is in the reference. He's wearing standart adventurey looking leather pants, boots and a white shirt. On top he has a sort of weird fishnet coat that you can see in the reference as well. I'd like the top of the coat to be non-fishnet, more like a leather duster, while the bottom part (from the belt line and down) to be like in the picture (with the most-bottom being full as well).

He's wielding a scalpel.
Have fun with it, make him do a jojo pose or whatever. Thanks in advance, Veeky Forums!

Dropped this anchor on the other thread so just linking it here.

This is really good. I love how the grot is rrrripped.

>Bump

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

The guy on the right looks like he could be a Borderlands character. I like it!

fuck and spyrus was cool too.

wish I had my legos now so I could rope someone into either brik wars or rogue stars

He probably could be character wise too since he's a 6"4' self centered man-child with superhuman strength and is a pervert to boot.

hell yeah it was

wip. do you want it to have the same forehead pattern as the figurine?

That would be really cool, yeah! Thank you for doing this.

Bump