Drawthread: The Veteran Swordsman Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums's Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg
gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchoring

Anchoring this.

Also gonna make a point of commenting on the parts that I like, because at this point I feel like an ungrateful twat for the number of tweaks and modifications I've asked for from Bog Roll.

First off, the rapier. I didn't really know what it would turn out like, and I think I half-expected it to end up just being a curved rapier with a string on it. What you've given me is so much better than that, I literally can't even remember what I had in mind in the first place.

The armor is segmented and ornate and literally everything I wanted. Form-fitting, fashionable, probably-impractical-but-who-cares-cause-it-looks-awesome... And then you went and added little details like the choker, and the straps on the side, and the ring-thing holding the top together despite the leather cleavage. Goddamn, man, it's amazing.

And don't even get me started on how awesome the slightly-puffy shirt looks beneath the mostly-form-fitting armor. It really brings home the fact that she's a Bard, and Bards are all about looking frilly and goddamn fabulous. Because she looks goddamn fabulous. And I love her so much.

Requesting a swarthy late roman dwarf.
He is dressed for war with helm, mail, shield, and spear. But he is also dressed for court in his best regalia. Red, purple, and gold sheath him.
His arms are as splendid as his clothes. His spear is hammered bronze, and the ash shaft is painted in a rainbow of rings down the length. His blue shield has a gold inlay of a labyrinth with a spider in the center with ruby eyes. The reinforcing bands of his helmet are decorated in gold and silver depicting fighting goats. Every buckle, clasp, and button is a precious metal or gem.
As for his physical form. He is less Tyrion and more young Robert Baratheon... but 4'8. With a luscious black curly beard meeting his chest.

Requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Requesting an image of a visual representation for a Stormcast Liberator modeled to look like a Dark Elf Executioner with the heads, weapons, and shields switched out. Perhaps with some of the Liberator's armor shaped in some areas to be more sharp and 'pointy', like the pauldrons and knee armor.
Thanks in advance.

So if I posted a request in the last thread that didn't get fulfilled should I repost it here or will people still be looking at the old thread?

Think it's a dick move to repost my request in this thread when it's already up in the other one? Because I'm fairly confident that thread's dying off.

I'm confused as there are two of these draw threads. Should it be the other one or this one?

This is the new drawthread. Repost your requests in this thread. Also you're probably a samefag but I'll reply to all three just on the off-chance that you're actually three separate newfags.

I know it's a new thread, but I often see drawanons posting art quoted to posts in the previous thread. Wasn't sure if they actively scan the old thread or if those are just pieces they already started before it died. Also, not samefag.

Also, I miss the old captcha where it would ask you to type funny words. I dislike this street sign shit. Now how will I get things like this?

Reposting my request here because the other thread seems to have ended up being left to die.
So I'd like a knight like the one pictured on left with his "mount", a lion mecha with a back-mounted cannon(pictured bottom right) standing heroically posed like the top right mspaint doodle. Or just the mech's head, flipped open on the top, with the knight standing scanning the horizon from the cockpit. Line art is preferred, but if you want to color it, I certainly wouldn't sperg out.

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

Reposting my bearded baby request. Needs big bushy beard, hairy back and chest. Male. Caucasian.

Could I get art of my pathfinder character in dressed in her vigilante costume then again in her social attire?

Her social attire is that of a traveling scholar, robes with books and scrolls about her outfit as well as a pair of large round reading glasses. Her hair blond and bundled up in a bun like a librarian, and she acts rather demure or shy.

Her vigilante attire sees her in skintight leather armor, with a domino mask to hide her identity. This outfit also has a utility belt of pouches for all her tools/toys to deal with bad guys, as well as a collapsible grappling hook with a bundle of rope and she wields a pair of simple daggers. While in her vigilante costume she lets her hair down and flow loose, and her attitude is almost a complete 180 she is confident and brash.

I would love to see Sir Bastien, who I'm basically playing as a medieval Liam neeson in the first taken, except instead of his daughter, he's looking for his apprentice.

Sounds like a bullshit double request to me.

ya we heard your joke last thread.

That's not a rose.

Henry Cavill looks no bueno with that hair...

Any relation to this guy?

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? He should have violet eyes, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. Thanks in advance!

Once more unto the breech

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right

No relation but I'm thinking of using that image for some rogue knight wanting to mock the order of the rose now by being grotesque and using their coat of arms in his chest.

What is it then?

ok so there's 2 drawthreads so I'll just link

anchor

Could someone draw me a slutty werewolf please. Male preferred.

Yiff in Hell, furfag.

I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!

Requesting a dragon hosting a tea party for its kobold minions. Hopefully it'll be fun to draw.

No, go to /d/ or /b/ you'll probably be more likely to find someone who'll actually do it.

Requesting this with two Krieg soldiers.

migrating Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter

migrating I'd like to take the underlying design of the famous cube that joel uses during his performances, and proceed to turn it into some sort of magi tech/steampunk hybrid. I've included a few concept ideas in the pic, but really I figure it'd be more up to any user's fancy.

I would like it to be mobile, hence the cart. That's about the only thing I'll nail down for specifics. Otherwise, I dunno, have fun?

Modest bump

Requesting my half elf OC posing for a picture with his Efreet Friends-With-Benifits.
She's way taller than him, he's 6 feet tall and she's 9 feet.
I'll leave the pose up to the artist. Something cute. Not romantic.just cute.

Optimistic Anchor post.

Not sure which thread we're using so here goes?

Requesting a dialogue between these two characters, my eldritch knight and her ghostly companion.

Ghost: "A redhead and a ghost walk into a bar. Bartender says 'We don't serve spirits here'."

Knight: "You're awful, y'know that?"

Ghost: "It's even better because I don't drink."

Bloody Christ, what is with all this autism this evening?
Friday night and people are feeling miserably alone?

There was already a drawthread as before this, so whoever decided to make this just because muh bump limits not yet reached. Fuck you, you just made things messier.

I really like the noses, you solved the "too big an area of the same colour" with a good shading, instead of just reddening the tip.

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Requesting a monastic wizard in golden robes, a masked helm, a clawed gauntlet on his off-hand, and an ornate bladed weapon from straps on his hip. He is part of a society of archaists turned mage hunters to police the exploitation of magical power.

Weapon hilts and Gauntlet on the left. Robes and Mask center. Patterning and colors right.

Anchoring Aloh Coschsleive

Probs not what you lookin for

This dialogue has made me cringe every time I've read it.

As it should to anybody outside that lame fantasy

I'm not the artist, it's a piece a friend drew for me.

Returning autism. No one does their shitty requests so they keep coming back and asking for their great idea to be drawn because it probably just got buried in all the inferior requests.

Alrighty then I'd like to request some Metal elementals.
I'm trying to design a bunch of groups based off of the Five Elements and while I can come up with a bunch of wizards, races and general spooky things for the other elements.... I haven't been able to come up with anything for Metal. Other than the obvious metal-golem like things.

I'll take it lol, thanks.

You don't have to like it, anons.
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Well you are here, so yes.

Been a while sense I anchored this. Wonder if the draw friend is still around.
Hope so. He does good work.

Yeah, that one is not moving anywhere anytime soon.

agreed

Requesting a water genasi:
Clothes are desertwear like in the picture but with a scarf across his lower face and minus the beads
Gently-curving, light-blue lines curl around his clothes, more so on the sleeves
Facewise he's similar to the genasi in the pic, fairly young with eyes and skin of the same mid blue
At his belt is a dull shamshir in its sheathe

If I've missed any key details please tell me, thanks ^_^

why do you say that?

Requesting a fit female monk with a physique and outfit sort of like Korra in the reference, but with a face and hair like in the shadowrun portrait.

Dang I was about to make a somewhat similar request.

Don't let that user stop you. Unless you are feeling unsure about your the uniqueness of your character...

You know, I've been following these threads for about half a year now, and this is one of my favorite drawings I've seen so far.

I think it's pretty similar, a rich Undine Bard from a small plane heavily influenced by Arabian culture.

Dropping anchor! The player got back to me, and described Richards features as "heavy and stern, partially melted".

Reposting from the other thread.

Requesting a drawing of a character for one of my players!

The character they will be playing is a female tech preist with several major implants: Prosthetic lungs, a baleful eye, and a utility mechandrite. To capture their vision I have copied their physical description here and I hope someone will be inclined to gift us with some art.

"She is... Burly, and a bit on the short side. Though not muscular, she's, almost petite. If she wasn't covered in implants and cybernetics. Her skin is very pale. Her eyes are bright-ish green. With, the right one being the baleful one, which i want it to be RED, and bulky mechanical eye that very slightly glows eerily in the dark. And her hair is short, bit curly, and deep brown. boop."

I think they want something sort of like this.

So thanks to a guy who has not realized about auto sage and some dumbass having to make a secondary thread, it just makes things confusing. Should I stick to one of the drawthreads, or I can post on both threads to try my luck???

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

In honor of John Hurt's passing, could I request a picture of him reprising his role as the Storyteller?

Posting anchor for Noronoro, hope you're still at it.

Because she's in chains :^)

Thanks. I'm upset now

I'm sorry, man. It's a shit thing to happen.
Pancreatic cancer is a bitch. It's a pity that that's what brought him down.

Are you John hurt?

Alright I hope this is the "right" drawthread to post in, seriously why are there two?

I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg

I just found this thing on /co/ if y'all want to fug around with having a computer color things for you.
paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Oh yeah, the thing that /a/ went nuts over.

So a recoulored Amon ?

They don't know yet what killed him.

I see we have 2 threads, so do I post in both or what?

It was a combination of time and cancer, I'd assume. Time kills everyone.

I'm aware, just saying BBC news hasn't found out or released what exactly killed him yet.

This is the only one that was linked from last thread, so I'm staying here.

Oh okay then I'm going to delete my request from the other thread and post it here. Thanks.

Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.

I have no idea. Both OPs should kill themselves out of shame for allowing this to happen.

40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it

I'd say the other one should have to do so 'stead of this one--that thread was made purely out of spite, whereas this one's been made to be an actual drawthread.

How was it made out of spite?

The other one was made first...
If anything, this one seems to have been made out of spite...

Yeah, but we was made before the other one had reached its bump limit.

And the op of this one(you?) could have just waited until the other one reached that bump limit and then gone into that other thread. This one had no reason to be made.

Everyone shut up, for fuck's sake it doesn't matter.

Nah its not me. Im too lazy for that shit.

Then why do you care?
Why does anyone care?
Christ, I'm having flashbacks to the way threads implode over on/vg/ because multiple people want the honor of starting a new thread and it's like...just, why?

That sounds like that fun.

Hey guys this thread is made out of spite or whatever.

I ask myself the same thing when everyone gets triggered over Charlotte.

Requesting a female volcano themed Tiefling. Her skin is ash-grey with scattered growths resembling obsidian. Atop her head, the growths form horns more resembling stalactites and her eyes burn with fire. Her hands are covered in the same obsidian coating, forming claws and natural armor that continues to just before the elbow. Her legs are digitigrade with hooves and natural armor of the same material. Cracks in the obsidian glow as if magma is just beneath the surface. She has a long tail that ends in a smoldering tip. Her clothing is loose but worn and blackened, charred by her own heat.

So, my request is for a split head shot of my Pathfinder Swashbuckler. Whenever in town, she dresses as the noble woman she grew up as. On adventures, she dresses as her male persona, which she took on to escape identification by her literally evil parents and culture (Cheliax anyone? o_o). Anyway, here we go:

Splitview picture of a man and a woman. Both are handsom.

Her hair is a dark blonde, brushed out, and artfully styled. It reaches just beyond her shoulders. His is short and black..

She has feminine makeup on. He has stubble on his jawline, and a mustache. Her eyebrows are thin and sculpted. His are a bit thicker, but not overly wild.

Her bone structure is delicate and lovely, while his is more masculine looking. They share the shape of their face, jawlines, and the positions of their eyes, nose, and mouth. Even the shapes of their green eyes are the same.

Held in his hand, just to the side of his face, is a wooden mask which would usually cover his lower face.

Requesting a warlock, performing the ritual to summon his familiar. The warlock is a man in his early twenties. He's physically lean and fair-skinned, with long brown wavy hair falling past his shoulders. His features are handsome and angular, and in spite of his time adventuring, his hair, mustache and goatee are kept neatly groomed. His eyes, a bright amber, are locked in deep concentration with a book, and though he appears otherwise young and healthy, dark circles under his eyes show he is unrested.

His clothing is finely made, but also sturdy and functional. He wears a brigandine coat of crimson-dyed leather, the length of which runs down to his thigh. A trio of small gilded rivets repeat in a pattern over the coat, fixing plates of steel inside. Brown leather straps run down the front of the coat to the waist, and visible from the sleeves and collar, creamy white fleece lines the inside. Underneath the brigandine, he wears a white linen shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Over brown leather breeches, work boots run up to his knees, laced seams along each outer side.

The book in his hand is ornate but very old, with elaborate gold etchings, some arcane symbols and some simply decorative flourishes, on a black, crumbling leatherbound cover. From his other hand, out and open, appear stirring motes of magical energy. He sits before a simple brass brazier, burning incense and herbs, from which white smoke billows and swirls, coalescing a few feet above the flames into the shape of an owl.

Requesting a black female half-dragon slave, bound in chains with her red dragon master roughly pulling on her chains. I would like only the claw of the dragon to be visible and I also believe that her clothing should preferably show some wear and tear and she should look rather filthy to convey how long she's been there. Her demeanor should also reflect one who has spent much time in this situation. However that may manifest itself I will leave up to your artistic interpretation, friend. Thank you in advance.