How much have you guys made in crypto so far? How long have you been trading?

How much have you guys made in crypto so far? How long have you been trading?

made 4k, trading for 3 months. did not make a large initial investment. Im pretty shit at this too

Trading 2 months and made 45k wtf man

1 month, 3.5k

one month. up 8 grand

10 days, in for 3k, gained up to 4k.

Hoping for bigger gains got a lot of SALT & FUN.

I’ve made 250$, started with 600$ two weeks ago. XLM has been good to me but I fucked up on litecoin

started with 250, made 800

started 3 days ago, couldbe been more if ibought into verge

Started with £2.5k in March, cashed out £17k so far and and have just under £60k left in portfolio.

Invested $800 USD a week ago, up $650.

Trading since 2011.

But the best trades I made in all these years was an experiment to see what I can do with $200.

Began with $200 on a new Bitmex account on 21.11.2017 and closed the account on 29.11.2017 with $7000 in it. I never made such huge ROI before.

Trading 3 months

Made 30k on 10k. Honestly I made some bad choices too (LINK, MOD). I should be at 40-50k

Watch out for the IRS lad, any transactions over 20k and they'll want 50% in jewgold

started with 5k EUR in june. now have 97k EUR. mostly thanks to bitcoin futures. also a quick antshares trade. and some litecoin. i dont rly trade alts anymore

Roughly 5x'd my investment in... 2 and 1/2 months.
I started with next to nothing unfortunately, hopefully it will keep going up for the next few years.

>I started with next to nothing unfortunately, hopefully it will keep going up for the next few years.
Reminds me of the dotcom times. You could not do anything wrong. Close your eyes and point at a ticker, buy, make crazy money. Eventually it all comes down. Just make sure you pull out enough money that you have something to show for it at the end of it all.

this. i've pulled out 30% the last few days

also try to be short on bitmex when it all comes crumbling down

Was lurking like a faggot and missed nice gains
But 6 weeks and 222% net profit (x 3,22 money)

10 days.
Turned €2,500 into €5,500.

How did you pick what to invest in? Or did you just HODL BTC or something?

1 month.

11k-23k

(this was posted a few days ago, where I had 18k).

when at 70-100, will cash out the 11 and then let it ride.

Made about $80k, taken about $20k in cash. Started with only $5k in sunmer of 2016

>10k in February
>portfolio is now worth around 850k

I'm so grateful for crypto. I literally wake up everyday in disbelief of my gains

Started a 17 days ago, with $572 i now have $1586

22k from 5.5k. since the summer. Feel like a failure.

Ironhands on monero (10%)
Then juggling the 90% on big 3
Was fucking JUSTd by ether. Couldnt take it anymore and switched into LTC when it was 90 USD. The rest is history. Since last week back in BTC.
I did 10% more than I would by simple HODL.
Spastic hold strongly recommended.

I've made 7k from $1250, started in August I think.
Still sucked, I went from x4 BTC to x0,90 because I did stupid mistakes.

1 month 16k

Enjoy the IRS taking 50% of that lad.

I'm hoping to make 2 million and then I'm moving to Singapore.