Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Do you want blazing hot, high level gestalt adventure in the Elemental Plane of Fire? If so, this is the game for you!
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kb7DmA5m
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2598387
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, and here I was thinking something similar. We should consider tag-teaming the teasing if we both get in.

Reposting one more time in case anybody misses it, gonna leave this here and fish for critiques or ideas.

pastebin.com/Kb7DmA5m

Bigger version of that pic here.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2598387

Is it just me or are players never properly in awe in character when in the presence of important individual?

You can usher them into a throne room built of captured fire and glass and introduce them to the ruler of the three allied planes and they just snark. Or be a level 2 and meet a level 18 wizard and not give a shit.

You know, maybe if you stopped advertising these sorts of games in the OP itself, Veeky Forums wouldn't hate us more than they hate Jumpchain.

Depends on the players. Most are, I think, just that arrogant, but some are probably trying to front and hoping they don't get turned inside out.

Can you please stop advertising games in the OP? You managed to get rid of the helpful advice to people who want assistance in character-creation.

>Is it just me or are players never properly in awe in character when in the presence of important individual?

First time my level 15 peasant met the king he fell to a knee, averted his eyes, and addressed him explicitly as "m'lord."

To player of trigger twins, posted my advice in the last thread. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Can we just make a new op when the other thread actually hits page 9 or 10 and leave this one to rot?

What class dresses best like this?

I responded in that thread

You're looking at either Rogue, Bard, or vigilante - they're the ones that can get the most use out of disguises and bluff, meaning they're automatically the ones that care the most about fashion choices.

They need to earn the "awe".
Because your players are still the defacto "main characters".

A king should be given awe by virtue of their station.

Alright, got the final teams for Pendragon Game.

Jesus, there were a good number of great apps in that, and I'm sorry I can't accept you all. As is, I'm doubling the number of players for it and will be running two games in (rough) parallel with one another.

Forming Team CARP, we have:
Caldia Durant
Allandria Tyrian
Rareven Lirodni
Cirrus Pascal

Led by... Caldia Durant!

Forming TEAM FFSH, we have:
Cherise Fontaine
Florence Chevalier
Seraphtor
Oswald Hamilton

Led by... Cherise Fontaine!

>king should be given awe
>PCs could all individually punch him to death at no personal risk to themselves from his entire court

If a long could be killed by a low level PC with no recourse then who ever made the setting was a retard.

So if I just wanted to read up on Chileax and get the feel for the country, which book would all that be in?

Either Cheliax: Empire of Devils, or the more recent Cheliax, the Infernal Empire

Thank you.

Well, fuck. Have fun.

>CARP
>FFSH
fucking fish jokes

Carp and fish, huh?

I guess I'll just kill myself then.

PM me if you don't mind doing a post-a-day PbP. I don't have time for a 3rd team game proper, but there were enough great apps for a 3rd team.

>First time my level 15 peasant met the king he fell to a knee, averted his eyes, and addressed him explicitly as "m'lord."

And was promptly thrown in the dungeon for using the improper form of address, I should hope.

i-i-i lost?

See It's a matter of there not being enough hours in the day...

Nope, the King was both gracious and glad to see us, failing to say "your majesty" wouldn't be that big a deal!

Eh, PbP dies enough without adding in tabletop mechanics to it. There should be enough even with one or two no-gos, so have fun with that if it takes off as well.

Runners up?

If Jolly was right about there being an SoM playtest, I think it'd be fun to run a game just with those classes and stuff.

is there much point in a 3/4 BAB initiator focusing on maneuvers taking power attack?

My ideal "3rd Team" would be Evangeline and Amelia Weltschmerz, Andre Klowski and Valyier Fenwick, forming Team WAVE under Amelia Weltschmerz's leadership.

Absolutely. By mid/high levels you're basically guaranteed to hit a lot of monsters even with 3/4 BAB, so Power Attack is free damage against them.

I hope you're happy user, I basically rewrote the entire app.

Does anyone have like a file of a shit load of tokens and/or maps for Roll20? I wanna start running stuff on there, but my collection is crap.

>dont even make the honorable mentions for the 5th time

should i stop making apps bros?

Will anime tokens do?

What kind of gigantic screen are you using that that's an effective token?

Yes, yes they will. I also need maps, but tokens are +A

I like to zoom in.

Tokens auto-scale to about a 5-foot space, usually, don't they?

It sizes down on roll20.

I think you should make even more apps.

Exactly my point anons, if it's shrunk down, how do you see what it is other than a red smudge?

You've always got more chances. Don't give up!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy

You can still make out details, or you zoom in closer.

Who was your app? Let's review it and see if we can't help you!

Hah, I knew I was getting in!

I hope YOU have new insights into appmaking!

Hey nerds, tell me about a campaign premise that would actually entice you to join a level 16, high PB gestalt game where mythic may be included.

Demigods? Last and Greatest Hope for Golarion against the Worldwound?

>muscled but short warrior lady
>chest wrapped tightly
>squeezed into a poofy dress
>hair done up
>a bit of makeup
>she ends up looking like a cute young harmless noble girl

What's with all these games doing level 16 gestalt now?

Like these

Only in the Outer Planes, just like Planescape!

And yet, besides it all, she moves with the grace of a sylph on the dance floor, and firmly instructs the tall, gruff man dancing with her to actually wrap his hand around her waist as she hisses instructions through gritted teeth.

Tell us who each of these people are! I can't remember their races or classes or designs!

None, level 16 gestalt game is a huge red flag to never join for me, especially if you shit on mythic on top.

There were two apps that didn't make it in.

If you were Toshimi, I must apologize, but the fact that you were in my HV game was the primary reason you didn't make first cut. I liked the character, but you've got the world's most moe Kuthonite in HV and are a beloved team member there (which means even if you're having issues with time, I will endeavor to accommodate you).

If you were Rana, it was the combination between grammar and backstory which made him the only application I had actual issue with. He was both too old and experienced really to be an entrant into the Institute, and the application was riddled with grammar errors. That being said, he was a cool concept and with polish would have been really neat, but he was just not a fit for the game I wanted to run.

It's a huge red flag but something that addresses how gameplay at that level is likely to go would be a plus. Forget lewds but with high-level gestalt AND mythic you're really overloading the rocket part of rocket tag.

Kind of

I essentially just got prodded into doing a revision after your course correction. It was perspective on the dissonance between what I wanted to write and what I actually wrote. Hopefully I got there? At least I'm confident that it's written better now.

Isekai in a world where the greatest heroes other than us are level 10 non-gestalt martials without access to PoW.

And there's a rival group of rebirths (taken from the rejected apps maybe?) that acts as our antagonists.

Into the game +runners up, I mean.

>He killed the Genii that abducted them, completely unsafe to leave a wizard angry with you, and didn't know what to do with the twins except take them aboard and put them to work.
What did he mean by this?

Well, someone will have to teach her to dance first before that can happen, you know.

Would you believe me if I told you it didn't read like that in my head?

Also is it a correct assumption that no one realized those were KKK ranks?

Hey, I'm interested in joining that sick Wrath of the Righteous campaign everyone's spicy about, but I need to know something first... How snowflake is too snowflake for an Avowed (in this case, Celestial) backstory?

Like, let's assume I'm going for the Stolen Fury trait, where my character is stolen as part of a secret cult thing. Is it too much to say the character *was* killed by the cultist's blade, but rather than a demon ripping his soul out, Pulura shoved his soul back *in*, and in the process jumpstarted his heart as divine energy started pumping through his veins?

Honestly, I'd be more likely to join if you got rid of ONE of the following:
>Gestalt
>Level 16 Start
>Mythic
I can handle two of them at a time, but having all three is just a pain to juggle around on top of "what's the point, I can do everything".

Only if you benefit from his kingdom.

A king should *always* be given respect, regardless if he's from a kingdom you've never heard of or even the enemy kingdom.

i guess the main thing is that i think ive peaked with dierdre honestly.

like its cool to play her and all but everything ive written after her seems completely glossworthy.

Alright, let's see...

CALDIA is a cheerful Wanton (Lustborn) Cambion who is an aspiring Lady Knight born into privilege but with little care for social status.
ALLANDRIA is a Scorpion Youkai who serves as Caldia's personal battle-maid who seeks to advance her lot in life and tends to bottle up her emotions until they explode.
RAREVEN is a Dwarf of noble blood born and bred for warfare, raised in a family who has historically been on the front lines against the Dreaded.
CIRRUS is a young human investigator looking to impress the megacorps with his skill as a combatant and his keen mind... trying to hide the gender-bending curse contracted from an accident with his personal research.

CHERISE is the Cat-Youkai daughter and possible heiress to Camlann's largest Nightmare Crystal Refining Company, seeking something more than a cushy job from nepotism.
FLORENCE is a humanoid construct known as a Chevalier, who embraces her race's cultural Zeitgeist that they are mankind's tombstone, and goes beyond it in her embrace of transhumanoid philosophy.
SERAPHTOR is a Justicar (Justice Born) Nephilim with a bad case of wanderlust and feeling like he doesn't belong anywhere.
OSWALD is a human multiclass clusterfuck born out in the wilderness between the Havens, and witness to the destruction of his home village, seeking to fight the dreaded in his dead brother's name.

Why did fluffy2 extend the deadline? It's not like there are too few apps or anything!

Not true, you should be in awe of neighboring kings as well.

For example, Putin is one of the strongest forces against USA hegemony, but people are still in awe and respect of him.

If you don't get anything out of his kingdom then a king can thoroughly fuck himself.

Putin is the USA hegemony now, or at least for the next 4-8 years.

The trap got weirded out by the autism of the other applicants and backed out. Now Kon Kon either doesn't have his fetish, or has to make strange pics to accommodate the trap.

What? When was this?

You better back up before you get a smack up.

It all started when kon kon listed his body types

And continued as speculation

What body types are those?

1. Trap
2. Titty Monster
3. DFC (maybe Titty Monster 2)
3. Bishie (maybe trap 2, maybe Titty Monster 3)

That's a pretty broad range. How's that supposed to be specific?

You'd be surprised how few people applied with a quality handsome man.

No, as in, 1 trap, 1 titty monster, 1 dfc, and 1 bishie, with minimal wiggle room.

And a lot of people realized they were uninteresting girls with medium sized breasts and started trying to come up with reasons that they're better than each other. It's a really strange dance they're doing.

Why did nobody else apply with a trapfox?

Slot 3 is actually small/MEDIUM titty girl.

I think because a lot of people see that the first trap, Ryuko, managed to check all of Kon kon's boxes without knowing those where the boxes. So they might be seeing it as a lost cause.

Why didn't someone just apply with a shapeshifting fox? You could be anything on that list, whenever you felt like it.

I tried. Probably more bishie though.

I thought I saw the trap constantly saying they were going to win by default a bunch. Or was that Kon Kon trying to get another trap in?

That was when there was literally no competition for the slot, so he had been de facto given the slot.

Shit taste in foxboys famalam.

No, I mean, it's strange to hear the trap felt weirded out and dropped out on hearing they got a slot and sounding like they were pretty happy about it.

Maybe it's me finding that weird.

So someone else should step up and make a trap!

It also predated the surge in desperation in the discussion thread. They stopped posting when that happened

Why so mean.

Could you tell me what's wrong with Losi Tala Ngawai?

How do you know it's desperation and not people coming up with interesting hooks for their characters?