Need more outfits like this also general star wars art thread

Need more outfits like this also general star wars art thread

and that's it for good images from my star wars folder. I'll rut around my unsorted and other folders to see if I have anything else.

Is there a reason why absolutely no one in starwars does the 40k, sword and gun style combat? I feel like force sensitivity + lightsaber's lethality alone would compensate the real life flaws of the style.

I'm sure there have been in the old EU, but as for reasons it's that all people who train to use a lightsaber are Jedi/Sith, or some similarly religious analog, and they tend to use their offhand for force channelling. Why use a blast when you can disarm your enemy with a flick of the wrist?
As for why don't non-force users? They would but it's difficult to make a lightsaber without knowledge of the force, so unless they luck into one or kill a force user it's unlikely they'll get the chance to even try it.

>mfw all the art in this thread is perfect for what I've been looking for
I knew that opening every single character art thread would pay off eventually, it's taken so long

What're you looking for? I'm about out of art that looks Star Wars-y.

Back to the rest of my SW folder, probably less helpful stuff tho.

Pretty much any slightly meatier art with heavy armor or lighter clothing/armor that are between near future and sci-fi similar to tone like if those makes sense. Really though, anything sci-fi'll do.

I'll throw up what sci-fi armor I can for now, then.

these helmets look like they had an allergic reaction to shellfish

this one gives me more of a destiny vibe, rather than a starwars one.

I saved it for use as non-human stormtrooper helms.

Feels more titanfall with the 3rd being batman.

That's it for now, I have to sleep. Hopefully someone will take up the flag and continue while I'm away.

Kanan does, haven't seen him use a blaster and a lightsaber in tandem though

>cultural appropriation
Not cool guys, leave Mando culture alone
inb4 >mandalorian >culture