DRAIGO IS BACK BITCHES

Mortarion confirmed. That means the model teased by GW earlier this week HAS to be Draigo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSBNeATSmKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit I didn't even make that connection.

Yeah it would seem Draigo and Mortarion are both pretty much confirmed now.

Confirmed as a private commission using the same base as the Magnus figure
If this guy was the real artist he would be fucked over by GW lawyers

needs more draigo

No it's not you retard. Nobody private commissions someone to CAD design a single production of a model and we already had rumours from the most trustworthy sources that Mortarion was coming AND leaks of the Deathguard paint in GWs catalog.

Not to mention if it was a private commission whoever made it would have come forth by now and posted better pictures. If you paid for something this huge and impressive looking wouldn't you want to show it off?

This pic? Does look like a psychic hood, now that I think about it.
Maybe he'll get some non cringe-inducing lore.

>Confirmed as a private commission using the same base as the Magnus figure
>If this guy was the real artist he would be fucked over by GW lawyers

source?

His ass

>Magnus figure base

Are you a fucking mong? The two models couldn't be more different.

If you own any GK models it should look familiar to you.

>implying he's not there to wreck the entire death guard legion this time

Post mortarion_1 pls... PLEASE.

>Mortarion confirmed

Source

His lore is fine if you have any reading comprehension and knowledge of the lore.

>Abby summons demons
>happens to summon Mort
>Keldar happens to be following Mort in the warp and takes the opportunity to follow him back in real space
>Keldar fucks everyone's shit up

>Deathguard Green was supposedly leaked a while ago
>Grey Knights were called by the Blood Angels at the end of Angel's Blade
>Draigo shows up pretty much whenever the Grey Knights need help
>Mortarion was said to aid Magnus during Wrath of Magnus
>Draigo and Mortarion have a grudge
It makes sense. Only thing I can't really wrap my head around is how the Gathering Storms artist said the cover of the last book will be mostly gold. Maybe we're getting a plastic Dante alongside a plastic Draigo? Maybe Jaghatai Khan will finally regroup with Imperial forces as they move through Commorragh? Who knows.
What do you guys think?

Does anyone honestly like Grey Knight mary sue shit?

>Complaining about GK sues
>In a setting wheres all sues

KYS

Sorry that I insulted your mary sue marines user, I know how fragile you are.

I liked that... back when I first played them back in when 4th Edition came out.

Who's name is draigo gonna carve into mortarions heart this time

mephiston?

Asmodai?

Asdrubael Vect? (that shit would almost be worth vect dying)

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW GENTS

Honestly Ward's fluff was never bad but it just comes off as though he is masturbating over the characters while writing about them. Don't know how to describe it as I haven't read any Wardian fluff recently but I remembered thinking "this is technically reasonable but it comes across as Mary Sueish."

Robin Cruddace.

>DRAIGO
>x
>MORTARION
>4EVER

>inb4 END TIMES CONFIRMED!!!1!

He did possibly go out of his way to emphasize how great certain characters are, but that could merely have been his approach to characters that are supposed to be well known and important.

I've always seen people having a problem about the fight with Mortarion from a power level perspective, when GW stuff seemingly has no real consistent power levels other than what the plot demands. Admittedly I haven't read the Siege of Vraks books, but in them an Inquisitor apparently banishes Khorne's strongest Bloodthirster, that to me seems on about the same level as Draigo versus Mortarion and yet I've rarely seen people bring it up.

The stuff with him wrecking things in the Warp also seemed pointless to complain about since they're ultimately worthless acts, the Warp being what it is means Draigo could go on a rampage, only to turn around and find everything back the way it was.

sauce?

Awww yeah

youtu.be/fSBNeATSmKY