mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for Insects to be a good archetype

At least Dinosaurs are getting Super Conductor Mega Ultimate Tyranno soon

What about Inzektors?

They are okay but I want legit bugs

I'm mostly new to this game but I know enough to play relatively well with my friend's decks. I want to be able to play when the rest of them are, despite not liking it as much as Magic. Is Aliens and Archetype? Can I build a Ayylmao deck and it be actually good?

Aliens are pretty fun, they're good if you're just playing casually, I recommend building your ayy lmaos around this guy
Here's the wiki page: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Alien

Just casually? Can't have that, my friends aren't that casual about their games. What are some good tier 2 Archetypes? I want the theme to be some sort of machines...

I'd say probably rank 10 trains, idk if they're top tier competitive but they're still pretty good
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Railway

GADGETS NIGGA, G.A.D.G.E.T.S!

Trains don't seem to be my speeducation, alot of the things their weak to, my friends play.

Maybe. Anything more aggressive and faster?

As far as machines go I'm a big fan of Power Drill Dragon using Black Salvo for the main tuner. I splash in some of the jinzo stuff for that.

Also putting in Cyber dragons and cyber support fusion whatever it's called where you banish from the graveyard can pull out some surprising shit with Chimeratech suddenly popping out with 10000 atk.

Yo, same user from earlier asking about decks. Just looked at Noble Knights and thought they were cool. Anyone willing to point this guy to the best Noble Knights deck or at least it's shell?

:D

;)

This reminds me of when someone brought a magical marionette's attack power up to infinity with the Elma/Gearfried trick.

He attacked my face-down man-eater bug and I had an enchanted javelin. Long story short I ended up with infinite hitpoints.

Try either Speedroids or ABCs

I started playing Psy-Frames and I feel like a scumlord.

What do you guys think of Kozmos?

Completely forgot about them.

Any normal monster love?

I'm a D/D/D player, and I've been into the deck since before Raging Masters dropped in OCG.

What do YOU think I think of Kozmos?

I like Yugioh's art, and remember enjoying the anime as a kid.

How do I into the TCG?

Don't play competitively. Competitive YGO is a black hole of time, money, and fun. You will have none of those three things if you play competitive.
Don't buy packs unless you want something rare that isn't cheap and you have money to burn. Always always always buy shit either in singles or prepackaged structures.
Read the rulebook. Don't assume you know the rules because you watched the anime. Only the more recent series (ZeXal; Arc-V) have been following the rules well, and even they ignore rulings periodically for the sake of drama.
Read your cards. Even if you think you know them well.
Learn all of the new mechanics. Even if your deck doesn't play them, you need to know how they work so you can play against them. Most of the mechanics exist at all levels of play.
Don't complain about how "X mechanic is broken", because we've heard it all before and there's a good chance it's not even as true as you think it is.
If you liked an anime that wasn't DM, don't ever hope for good support. Konami won't give it to you.

Thanks. I go to the store and see all kinds of crazy shit in all shapes and sizes. What should I buy?

>good support
>DM
if by good support you mean awful support, then yeah, DM has great support like Brickster Blader and Dark Mabrickian

Go online, build a jank deck, queue up until you've gotten crushed enough to the point where you remember what all the relevant cards do, also, and this is important, read the fucking cards.

FUCK OFF
just go to play duel links

How do I go about building a deck? Just look around at decklists? I have never even played a TCG.

>New player is interested in getting into the game
>Tell him to fuck off
I've never understood this mentality. Is YGO your special secret club? No girls allowed? That sort of thing?

Yep, when starting out just look up topping tourney lists and copy them, don't bother brewing without experience under your belt.

this I like the game and know how to play but i don't want toi waste my money on the cards...also because all my frieds stopped playing when they entered high school. Just stick with the videogames thats what i do

but duel links would be more fun for a vainilla monster lover desu

Competitive yugioh is the only good yugioh. Casual yugioh is slow, repetitive and has no tension to it (meaning it's boring)

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

I would recommend getting 3 copies of Pendulum Domination. It has the 4 core summoning methods (Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum) and, more importantly, forces you to learn how they interact to get shit done. If you decide you want to supplement that deck, you can easily upgrade it to a more competitively ball-busting deck (although it's not T1 or anything, you'll get wins), or you can change stuff around and pare it down for better casual play, both being fairly cheap.

>I have never played an ACTUAL game of casual YGO and only have interest in shitposting or adding people to my T1 circlejerk.

Go back to /dng/ and wank the latest tripfags.

But the best tripfag, getter, only plays casual ygo

Read the OP, git gud. Only play online unless you have some money to spare and know you have an ok locals/friends to play with IRL.

>I lose all the time and this frustrates me to the point of attacking/insulting anyone who even suggests playing meta
Glad you're admitting it.

Meta is boring. It's the same 2-4 decks going at it every round, then Konami hits the decks to uselessness, then you buy brand new ones and repeat the process in 6 months.

Casual decks factually have better longevity, better replayability, aren't "solved" as effortlessly and quickly as the meta decks are, and leave more room for error and variance in play than meta decks do.

>I'm so insecure about my decks being the biggest dicks on the playground that I have to attack and insult anyone that suggests that there are ways to play the game other than "put a bunch of shit under Zoodiac; swing for game".

>put a bunch of shit under Zoodiac; swing for game
you don't know how they actually work do you?