STAT HER TG

shit artstyle score: 10

Literally who?
It should be a requirement to have the name of the character, the work they're in and a link to either the source material or a relevant wiki page to make these threads.

I wouldn't know where to begin. "Her" powers are not really consistent with any D&D class. She mostly appears to be a physical fighter (in as far as that's possible in a WW1 scenario) with some cool magic tricks up her sleeve.

Her intelligence also appears to be nothing extraordinary (just above average I'd wager), she just benefits from having hindsight of the situation and having an adult's mind since the moment she was born.

If we're using 3.5e, I guess duskblade would be the most appropriate. Given the average motherfucker is level 2 at best (see: the entire justification for E6 existing) I'd say Tanya is no higher than level 8, 10 if you're pushing it.

I don't neccessarily disagree with you, but Yojou Senki is the most popular anime of the season. You do watch anime, right?

Is that the one with the salaryman in a little girl's body becoming a magical officer somehow in WWI Germany? I think I read some of the manga.

Cleric roleplayed as a sociopath/psychopath

They also use a different style for all the non-lolis that clashes horrifically. I like the idea of the show but I cannot stand to actually watch it.

Yeah, that's the one.

I fully agree. I know adult men and little girls look different, but they shouldn't look like they belong in different shows that somehow got mixed up in a studio SNAFU.

Fascists get a -5 to Sanity and Competence, as well as an extra 1d6+2 damage from musical instruments.

>Fascists
Don't make me come over there and slap your shit.

Also CHA 20

Seriously she's amazingly inspirational to her troops.

>anime of the season

Is this suppose to be an indication of quality?

He's asking why the user doesn't know about the show given that it's highly popular. He said nothing about the quality.

While I find the manga mildly entertaining and I don't like reading light novels, I can't fucking stand the anime trailer. It just reminds me why I quit anime in favor of manga.

I also don't like how this series smacks of a combination of /k/aboo with little girl otaku shit. And they explain the stupidest shit like "relic" and "Murphy's Law". Nigger, I already knew this basic ass shit, did you dumb fat otakus not?

It really reeks of big titted cat ear faggots trying to be sophisticated and mature, or basically something that could've been decent seinen but was ruined by little girls and magic.

Looks like the cover of one those seizure cam hentais.

Also dropped it the moment I found out it was another magical child girl prodigy.

>Looks like the cover of one those seizure cam hentais.

Yo that studio is the fucking best. No other hentai is even worth watching.

>WW- but with magical girls
What a novel idea!

I dislike this trend of Japan making 10/10 girls with the twist that they're actually men.

Such a waste.

Looks like a fucking Bratz doll.

>this does not vult deus
Shouldn't that be "deus does not vult this"?

One of the best moments.

I think it works in this case.

>Implying Fall of Cagliostro isn't top tier stuff
>inb4: typo

It's a cruel taunt upon me personally by the developers of the game.
Cagliostro is exactly my type. Arrogant, condescending, good sense of style- in many ways she's the perfect girl.

...but she's a guy.

Why are game developers trying to make me question my sexuality? Couldn't they just make her a girl so I can find her sexy without questioning whether this makes me gay?

It's all part of the transgender agenda.

user you are on the wrong fucking site if you expect any sympathy for being attracted to a fictional, physically female character. Not a tranny, not a trap, a poof magic I've got a uterus now girl.
Meanwhile I jacked it to futa on shota twice today.

I mean for fuck's sake, if you we actually normal you'd be more concerned with the fact she's a fucking loli.

Well, at least if it were their main modus operandi the whole notion would be far more agreeable.

holy fuck.

no Owlbear?

no actual stat discussion?

the same anti-anime argument comes here, looking to dissuade fans?

wow, Tanya is more powerful than we thought: the can turn Veeky Forums into twitter!

>flat
>pedo bait
>shit personalities
>10/10

He's literally a girl though. You're overcomplicating things.

She's a subjective 10/10.
I think she's hot and has a great personality.

She's a girl biologically speaking, it's true.
But at one point she was a man. Maybe you'd be comfortable loving a girl who used to be an old man before transforming herself with magic, but I'm not.

Tanya? No, no.

This is Being X's doing.

Thank you God for this blessing.

>Maybe you'd be comfortable loving a girl who used to be an old man before transforming herself with magic, but I'm not.
This fine lady (in wider sense of the word) used to be a child once. Would lusting after her now make you a pedophile?

It's also something like 1000 years old though IIRC

You're lusting after an aberration that continues living via serial clones in loli form, whether it was born a male should be the least of your worries.

Aberrations and worse are all are fine by me. In the name of love, I'm prepared to defy not only notions of human law and decency, but those of a greater notion of sanctity- unconstrained by morality or righteousness- such that life itself might regard my actions as abhorrent.

But I would check it was a girl first, because if it wasn't then that would make me gay.

What if you look under the skirt and what you see is beyond your understanding?

As long as I didn't see a dick that'd be fine by me.

Good boy.

>Another 'Generic salaryman/wageslave/student gets killed and tossed into grimderp fantasy setting anime and becomes a cold, calculating, evil mary sue' episode

Kaiser-in-waiting: 10

Size: Large Magi - oh fuck it, forget it

Her weird looking lips/nose/face killed this show for me by 5 minutes in.

"No."

that's a real shitty pic, OP.
and why I didn't bother watching the anime.
It's like an anime version of a bad, cheaply done horror film. I'll pass.

This is what Miyazaki was talking about.
Not the "anime was a mistake" meme, but him being upset that otaku shut-ins were in control of the industry and used their incredibly flawed views on life to come up with the same, self serving masturbatory fantasies.

At least when everyone was aping Dragon Ball, the idea was to make a fighting series where the MC had to pus themselves to the limit to face their foes. Now everything is the same "Well, thanks to my flawless planning, I'm already 30 steps ahead of you, fool!"

>World War 1 with magic
Might be co-
>9yo magical girl

Who's actually a 40-something salaryman in a body of 9 years old girl.

Fucking Japan.

>40-something salaryman in a body of 9 years old girl.
Well what the anime pulls is actually the less creepy way to go around that...

So why is he so edgy, then? Almost all the promo stuff I've seen for this series has made it seem like Lolikraut bathes in the blood of non-Ayrans and will win the war singlehandledly.

Because it's standard isekai shit

Something something "I want to live a happy peaceful life as in the rear of the army and bath in my well earned wealth, just like every good Jap should" and "oh no, the current situation turned in a way where my master-plan of becoming a pencil-pusher is endangered, let me go all out".

There's also healthy amount "I really don't care about my subordinates, go ahead and die if I care, but those fucks that actually look useful in the long term die, so I better save their asses."

fine.....

He was always edgy. In life, he was a higher-ranking HR person in his company, and he was in charge of firing people. He's either autistic or socially retarded, though, so he never cared about the people and just assumed they'd be happy the company would be better off without them, or something like that.

He got into the reincarnated-in-a-magical-realm thing because he mouthed off to God after death, going on about how God couldn't be real. Dude couldn't read the mood at all, and got divine punishment for it. Same reason he keeps getting sent back to the front lines, because he just doesn't get people.

Forgot to add - all in all it's retarded and fetish-fuel ridden story.

I'm not saying that "THE GLORIOUS WEST CULTURE" doesn't produce equal amounts of shitty stuff like that, but Japan is current WORLD CHAMPION holder of making such stories insanely popular.

All I feel when reading this mango is "this is going to be new Strike Witches, won't it?" Except it probably won't because currently there are like only 2 "female" characters in the entire series that have magical powers, uguuu~

God, I hope it ends with him getting turned into dogfood by a Lewis gun. Like, this series seems like it was written by some edgy salaryman who got fired because Japanese business management doesn't work the same way it did before the Bubble and you can't just treat people like shit, so he wrote a story where he could go back in time and treat people the way he wants to, but made the MC a loli so it could sell well.

You can tell which stories are self-insert fantasies by just a glance and LN are really easy to tell.

At least SAO was basically ".hack//, except the stakes make sense" before it became "I win because the only thing I do is play MMOs."

I haven't read .hack// (because I didn't know where to start and didn't care) or SAO (because I heard it's shit and something about 2 years worth of semen).

Are they both so blatant self-insert shtick?

Advantages:

Appearance 1 - Attractive
Blessed - Heroic Feats (Only while Type 95 Orb activated)
Charisma 2
Cultural Adaptability
Combat Reflexes
Eidetic Memory
Fearlesness 3
Very Fit
High Pain Treshold
Honest Face
Indomitable
Language Talent
Magery 4 or 5 (Knows at least the full list of military grade spells)
Patrons (Military)
Pitiable
Reputation (Mage Ace, Empire)
Social Chameleon
Status (Mage Captain, Empire)
Unusual Background (Japanese salaryman)

Disadvantages:

Strength -2

Callous
Destiny - Great Disadvantage (Being fucked up through life by Being X)
Duty (Military, Empire)
Dwarfism
Impulsiveness (When an action can lead to PROMOTIONS!)
Intolerance (Gods, religion)
Obsession (Rear duty, PROMOTIONS!, Fucking up the life of Being X)
Overconfidence
Reputation (Devil of the Rhine, Empire enemies)
Selfish

Plus a lot of points in different skills. Total character cost is probably around 400-450 points same as with special forces operatives.

This is FATE, right?

.hack// wasn't really self-insert shit. Or at least, not the original series. The original was about how shitty it would be to be stuck in an MMO, but, at the end of the day, the stakes weren't really that high (let's find the game's most powerful item so I can figure out how to log-out and make meaningful relationships online back when that was an unheard-of concept).

SAO starts with making the .hack// concept actually engaging (everyone logged on to this game can't log out until you beat the game; death in-game will actually cause braindeath IRL) but then turned into the MC being able to do anything because he's so good at video games. He actually beats the villain of the second arc IRL with video game moves.

No, GURPS.

Welp, guess my break from GURPS was too long. That last line is an obvious tell.

I don't know FATE good enough to make such a list fast. Though it is probably not that hard but I'll need to find the book first.

In GURPS Tanya will get a lot of advantages in social interactions with people who she treats well and can easily talk to anyone of any status. On the other hand people who have seen her true nature will fear and hate her (small intimidate bonus against them). She also can't pass up opportunities to get higher rank or butter up her superiors.

>"this is going to be new Strike Witches, won't it?" Except it probably won't because currently there are like only 2 "female" characters in the entire series that have magical powers, uguuu~
So it's going to be the new Izetta, then?

>Izetta
First time hearing about this animu, bu it's plot summary sounds a lot more interesting than "a middle-aged salary man thrown into a world of WW1 with magic as a little girl, who's also a sociopath".

why is anime so shit?

Because you only watch the shit ones. Go watch Darker than Black

What is with all that damn hair around her eyes? Eyelashes do not work that way!

Youjo Senki can be best described as:
>war sucks, I'm a shit person and God can go fuck himself

Izetta is:
>these spies are magnificent bastards and these girls are magnificent lesbians

>Darker Than Black
>good

>isekai
Uh, send it into shadow realm

>20 CHA

>You only watch shit ones
>Go watch this generic edgelord garbage for angsty teens

Well, it matches the diagram....

That's a weird new trend. I hate it.

There's also the fact that the only thing the show HAD going for it, it's atmosphere, the sense of dread stemming from the fact that anyone can die, completely disappeared like 10 episodes in with appearance of the stupid AI.

But I did run a D&D game based on the same premise. Players were actually fully aware of the virtual nature of the world they found themselves in and by the end of the first session they couldn't logg out.

I actually like doing that, watching a really fucking bad anime and then going "hang on, I can do this premise WELL". Because say what you will, anime may be shitty in the last couple fo years, but they just keep coming up with the most amazing of premises.

I mean... A 40y old salaryman gets transported into WWI in a body of a loli. Come on. I wouldn't be able to come up with this shit if I tool all the drugs I've taken in my life at once and I'd probably die.

How do you feel about Log Horizon?

>I wouldn't be able to come up with this shit if I tool all the drugs I've taken in my life at once and I'd probably die.

No. Don't say shit like this, because it makes the actual creative process seem more magical than it actually is.

You know where the plot of Yojou Senki came from? You know those really edgy angsty poems teenagers write when they're really mad at something; where they give themselves the power to do anything they want?

Make that teenager a broke salaryman who likes WWI who's mad at being fired and have him understand he can make money off his angsty poetry by making his self insert a little girl because that's what sell nowadays.

>"oh no, the current situation turned in a way where my master-plan of becoming a pencil-pusher is endangered, let me go all out".
As a seasoned office drone, I can relate with that one. I'm firm believer in dealing with problems simply by making them not your problems. But once I actually need to address something, I won't half-ass it.
Unless you mean the violent kind of "going all out", that's not my thing. Though the last batch of a newcomers made me consider even that. I swear the people are getting dumber each year.

But I'm sure you don't fantasize about being a magical little girl in WWI who puts the newcomers you don't like in the middle of a mustard gas attack.

Like a normal person, you just hope they get in a car accident if you really really hate them.

It's a good anime. I can't outdo a good anime. I mean I CAN, but where's the fun in that? I'd rather try to redo a really bad one.

Well... I do seat the particularly difficult newcomers next to the Hungarian guy sometimes. Considering his dietary habits that's almost as bad...

Not that guy, but Log Horizon is pretty good. Except the arc where the little ninja girl has fucking existential problems and it bogs the fuck down. I bet it was better in LN, but for an anime, long periods of doing nothing but brooding and thinking about your place in the world is pretty boring.

And neither did that salaryman, if I recall. God did that to him just to make him believe in God.

I'm talking about the guy who wrote the story.

Watching Izetta right now it actually seems pretty good, though I'm only halfway through the second episode. Does it go downhill from there?

Grossly deformed/10

>You know where the plot of Yojou Senki came from? You know those really edgy angsty poems teenagers write when they're really mad at something; where they give themselves the power to do anything they want?

Some of them are done cynically with full prejudice though. The creator of SoA's light novel series who's name escapes me has said so in an interview. He makes these stories because it's popular.

Edglords have taken over the free market. Even if you're not an Edglord you better pander to them.

>new trend
welcome to 45 years ago

It's not about drawing fake eyelashes around your eyes.

It's about artstyle where you draw eyelashes like it's thick pubic hair around eyes.

Physics with the flying boot doesn't work that way. Or the G forces pulled in every maneuver without support.
Biology with the lack of oxygen she can supply in the air with her tiny lungs to her massive head doesn't work that way. Or the ability to pump blood around her body at speed.
Why are you complaining about the EYELASHES of all things user. (The eyelashes could be explained away to genetic traits or mutations)
Don't worry about it.

Check author notes to Volume 1 of light novel (it is translated in English). He did this story basically on a dare and because it sells. Through all the story every time something goes good for the main character something even worse happens and turns the situation around.

In a novel lack of oxygen is actually the main reason why mages don't go over 6k. Until new versions of magical orbs are produced that allow them to maintain more spells.

Tanya just has the prototype orb. Though pays for that by being hit with X-blessing each time she uses it on full power.

For all practical purposes you're still going to be putting tab P into slot V, magic has changed the game.

I was fine with Da Vinci because it was explained cleverly, but the trope is getting pretty worn out.

>God
Being X supports Germany against France, it's impossible for it to be God. Tanya's first observation was correct: Being X is the devil!