Just sold my 1.6 million dollar house for bitcoin. No I am not joking...

Just sold my 1.6 million dollar house for bitcoin. No I am not joking. I feel that the Vancouver real estate market up here is going to crash and bitcoin just kept going up so I sold.

Saved 100,000 of it currently still working at my job and renting a 1bedroom apartment.

Did I fuck up? Please be honest.

No you didn't. I'd have done the same desu.

Yeah , nice larp faggot

Can I expect at least a 25% gain on my investment by the end of 2018? I'm very new here to crypto. My son talked me into this, he told me to talk to you guys on here.

Good job user, you had the balls to pull through.

>worth 1.6 million dollar
>browsing Veeky Forums
you fucking neats took shitposting to a whole level

You cant lose in the long run, but you might in the short run

If bitcoin doesn't crash probably a 100% gain

Just make sure you dont store all that money with a third party. Put it in a paper wallet and dont share the private key with anyone.
If you loose that money it's all on you - no one can get it back and no one will help.

Sorry what is a paper wallet? I'm using it stored on quadriga cx. They have an office in downtown Vancouver bc.

>neats

Post wallet balance. Also go all in on REQ. You'll have 16 million in a couple of months.

how do you buy a house with bitcoins?

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: z7QM5n8M) 12/17/17(Sun)12:56:34 No.5145222▶
Alright, this is just a shitty fucking troll or you're an idiot. I dont believe anyone would be stupid enough to invest '1.6 million dollars' without reading even a basic tutorial what is a cryptocurrency.

You can't cash out

I just bought a 1.6 million dollar home with my bitcoins profits. No I am not joking. I feel that the Vancouver real estate market up there is going to moon and bitcoins are going to keep falling.

Saved about 100,000 in bitcoin because i never want to work or rent a 1bedroom apartment.

Did I win? Please dont be honest.

smart decision user, congratz. you are one of few guys on biz that isn’t an actual full retarded.

This would be the winning move. Even when Bitcoin eventually crashes you'll still have that house.

Yes you did. I'd have never done that desu.

By THE END of 2018?
A lot fucking more than 25% you most likely larping fuck.

You mean 2017, right user?

You just made the best decision of your life.
Now the best decision to make is when to sell BTC.

You'll prob make it back. I hope you do.

By the end of the month possibly