Player starts hitting on/grooming a child (like 8 year old human) npc

>player starts hitting on/grooming a child (like 8 year old human) npc

Do I intervene? He's just mainly just making everyone extremely uncomfortable

If they're grooming the child to be a fellow adventurer or their squire or replacement or whatever then it's fine, could even be interesting.

If they're hitting on them then I would pull them aside and tell them to stop it or be kicked out of the game.

However, because it's making everyone uncomfortable, you should stop it regardless. Game is for group fun not just for this one dude's fun.

>666
Take a guess, Satan.

Report to police, saying you saw suspicious files on their computer.

Consider FBI tipoffs, Satanas.

Yeah, tell him it's getting a bit weird.

What do you think, Mr Devil?

>intervene

Are you the DM? Just have the parents of the NPC show up and accuse him of being a pedo.

Don't make things weirder by confronting him about being a pedo OUT of game. Fix in-game problems in-game. He might be taking the piss

too bad she's an orphan...

I'm going to need to know the genderd involved. Also the age of the PC and classes of both characters. Additionally, elaborate on the grooming involved. While unlikely, you could be misinterpreting what is happening.

Well, it's not that weird then.

Old enough to have dead parents, old enough to be a parent.

>girl: 8 year old human orphan
>player: male 36 year old elf
>has tried to explain how nudity and communal bathing is acceptable in elf culture
>has been trying to get me to let him roll a check to seduce them

36 year old elf is roughly what, like 10 years old in human years?

That's not even that weird.

Just turn it into a gag.
If he succeeds on a seduction roll just have her go all BAKA ECCHI on him

Insert not Chris Hansen into the campaign and let shenanigans ensue.

Elfs aren't socially adult until like 100. If anything, infantilise him.

too bad I missed a 1

he's 136

>has been trying to get me to let him roll a check to seduce them

This I would ask him for an explanation of outside of the game. Since the elf is practically a child themself, it might not be going where we think it's going. Otherwise is probably the best way to defuse the whole thing.

>Old enough to have dead parents, old enough to be a parent.
wut

What if Elfanon thinks he's Chris Handsome? What if this is his ruse?

Then it's every man for thems-elf.

>implying Batman doesn't have a kid

Checkmate, Kryptonians

>Hey guys this player is ruining the game for everyone, should I stop him from ruining the game for everyone
Yes obviously you idiot

And I'm an idiot too for responding to bait

I'd kick him out of the group.
I don't have a lot of lines that can be crossed but this is one of them and if it's so bad it's making the others feel weird then get the fucker out.
if not have the kid shank him and if it turns to rape then have an npc intervene

You stop being a little bitch and talk to them like a fucking adult.

If they refuse to change and keep being a creepy weirdo that bothers everyone else, you dropkick their ass out the fucking door.

Did he father it shortly after being orphaned?

Obviously. He rose from the alley as the Goddamn Batman, fully formed, ready to adopt orphans, punch the deranged, and poorly raise his illegitimate, Middle Eastern son.

This is coming from someone who's unironically into /ss/: pulling pedophilia in any kind of game, even ERP, is a big nono. Intervene, first in character (some DMPC, guard or whatever commenting on how weird/illegal it is). If it persists speak to your player under four eyes (don't embarass him more than neccessary) and tell him that it's weirding everyone out and politely ask him to stop. If it STILL doesn't stop, then you can throw it into the group and maybe even kick him out if it really gets bad.

who are you to police his interests? fuck you.

Pedophiles exist, so it can be a valid choice to play a pedophile character. Make everything go like it would in reality. Seduction proper doesn't work, but persuasion does, as well as rape, with all the realistic consequences.

What is you opinion on the fact that it is making others uncomfortable?

To be fair, every human is "under age" to elves, and it's not rape if it's an elf, so as far the elf is considering it, they aren't doing anything more wrong than the elven maiden who /ss/'s some 28 year old adventurer. If anything, she probably looks more elf like and attractive to him now than she will in another decade.

With this in mind, your honor, I motion that not only is this not pedophelia or implied rape, but to suppress this behavior is in fact to suppress elven culture and a hate crime.

Make his parents show up. Give him a scolding.

user, the verb that corresponds to Motion is move, as in to move.

You move in Court, and that constitutes a motion.

My whole suggestion was to handle this with audacity, if it makes people uncomfortable then it's the pedo player who's doing it and he should clearly see it soon enough.

>mo·tion
>ˈmōSH(ə)n/
>verb
>1. direct or command (someone) with a movement of the hand or head.
>"he motioned Dennis to a plush chair"
>2. US make a proposal in a deliberative or legislative body.
>"she recognized the majority leader, who motioned that the body adjourn"

>people are actually trying to validate having a character being a pedo
Holy shit
Just do what other anons said, either do it as tastefully as possible or kick him drom the group

>he should clearly see it soon enough.
Ah.
You're new here then?
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.

is a pedo character really THAT bad?

Pursuit of 8 y/o makes sense pretty much only under the specific circumstance that the child is nobility, such union would come with power grab and they don't intend to consummate until several years later. (And even then the parents or regent should have something to say about it).

Honest romantic interest probably shouldn't go under 12.

maybe you should stop having children in your game then?

its like describing a prostitute on the street corner and getting mad when a player wants to fuck them

forgot picture

>maybe you should stop having children in your game then?
>its like describing a prostitute on the street corner and getting mad when a player wants to fuck them
Wanna try rephrasing that one?

>elf is hitting on a girl that appears to be the same age as him

OP is the one thats making this weird, stop being a shit dm

from his perspective all humans are childrens

whats the difference between 8 and 18? naught but 10 years? thats nothing to an elf.

What kind of beta players do you play with?

In my game the party was sailing up a river and suddently there was a girl floating on a log toward the boat.

When the bard saw her (the GM had described her as very young looking, basically a child) and asked how old she was the whole group punched the character and threw him into the water to cool his head a bit.

I dont like furries, so I dont allow beastfolk in my settings.
If OP dont like child lovers then his setting should have no children.

eliminating the problem before it even begins.

Are we really gonna have this thread?
Alright.

>from his perspective all humans are childrens
This does not change the fact that he's a pedophile.

>is a pedo character really THAT bad?
Yes. Don't get me wrong, it's still better than playing with fucktards like you, but so is anal electrocution.

>the child is nobility
>power grab
>don't intend to consummate
Stop making sensible, in-character arguments for the pursuit of an 8 year old.

>bunch of grognards who play pretend games in their basement taking the moral high ground

dont you have some demon worshiping to do?

I don't want feet fetishists playing in my setting, what should I do, make everyone lamias?

so? D&D is a game where you can be anything

You cant cast spells in real life, so you play a wizard
You can seduce children in real life, so you play a pedophile

its called RP, so ruining others funs because you are too immature to separate the character from the player

Why don't you have a seat over there?

sounds good to me, if you are fine with monstergirlfags in your games though.

alternatively

>If you don't want the PCs to try to fuck trees, you shouldn't have forests.
The presence of something in an rpg is not a reasonable expectation of sex with it.

what the hell do you think druids do?

>it's a "OP posts shit that never happened so nu/tg/ - Tumblr Goons can practice their moral posturing" episode

Fuck bears. I'm ok with that, because while bears can't consent, they usually won't let you fuck them if they don't want to.

What kind of bullshit argument is that? An elf is not blind or retarded, he can see the physical maturity of a human and knows at what age people mature mentally. You can't tell a puppy from an adult dog just because dogs mature in 1-2 years?

This is not true in the case of DnD elves. They mature physically at the rate of a normal human until they reach maturity and then their aging is suspended.

I don't think you should really separate their psychological age from that either. I see it as their long lives compound their wisdom and experience, not that it takes them so much longer to become emotionally mature. That's kind of a cop-out that panders to weirdos wanting to do ageplay.

OP, you're retarded for even having to ask.

>its called RP, so ruining others funs because you are too immature to separate the character from the player
Nah.
I don't allow "x" in my game.
It has nothing to do with "maturity to separate the character from the player", it has to do with not wanting "x" in my game.

>You can seduce children in real life, so you play a pedophile
Freud called.
He wants his slip back.

>pulling pedophilia in any kind of game, even ERP
>ageplay is badwrongfun even among consenting parties
What?
>This is coming from someone who's unironically into /ss/:
What?

OP obviously made this thread to bait out some cute loli pics.

You have failed him and everyone else, neo-Veeky Forums

>what the hell do you think druids do?
If I have a problem with druids being wpodpeckers, I would still just disallow the behavior, not remove all trees.

speak with animals or speak with plants

trees and bears can consent, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from fucking them in weird druid rituals

we lost brother, there is nothing we can do, we just have to accept we are the minority now and move on

Contact the authorities

OP I'm inclined to call you a faggot.

How did you first present the loli? What has her interaction been with the party so far?

Also you shouldn't be gaming with normalfags.

Bet none of yall would have a problem if it was a 136 elf christmas caking hitting on an 8 year old human boy

I doubt the average fantasy kingdom's authorities would care about such a thing, especially if the murderhobo in question is adventuring to the benefit of the government.

It might be that the PC is just trying to get a daughteru to follow him around to be a source of cute things. Seduction in DnD is sometimes represented as slightly less innocent and more flirtatious persuasion. It may also be that he wants his source of cute things to have a cute crush on him (or actually love him the way a daughter would love a father), which is mostly innocent.

Now that I'm done giving the benefit of the doubt, it's much, much more likely that the player is a pedo on some level and is attempting to live out a fantasy.

Either way you should talk to the player and ask him why he's doing what he's doing, tell him that other players have asked you to address the issue because they are uncomfortable, and if his reasons seem innocent ask him to tone it down, otherwise tell him to stop altogether.

That goes without saying

Don't intervene. Create the greatest love story ever told

And Thai food to eat.

Of course not, I'd be too busy fapping to it.

I would. If I DM'd such a game I'd make sure it is seen as very creepy.

Is the elf also brown and a tomboy?

This.

Have the BBEG eventually kidnap the girl too, lets us see what this character will do and the trials he will overcome to save his beloved

Yes,i would
It is still wrong
If a man is drugged and fucked with out his consent,its rape
If a man is groped with out his consent,its molestaion
If a boy is fucked by an older woman,it is still rape

wow what a great person you are.
the world is truly a better place with you here.

You have lost -12 SJW points
men cant be raped
check your privilegde

it was a rhetorical question, no one cares.
now post more ara ara elves going after little human boys.

Welcome to planet earth.

Women pedos have a much lower conviction rate than male ones and serve much shorter sentences too.

Does this rustle you?

>ara ara

yes

because I was never one of those lucky boys who got "raped" by on older woman

>Pedos aren't even allowed to have fantasies
What the fuck do you want them to do then? Just collectively commit suicide?

Nice to see that christian brainwash... I mean morals are still in effect in your fantasy worlds. A bit unimaginative for me though.

>both immortals, so totally not creepy

>you will never be a tiefling boy taken in by your adoptive elf mother and shown what it means to be an adult

user, don'tcha get it? We're in Tumblr Hell now, just smoke on your pipe and ignore the screams.

>a magical team

What is the marrying age in the society this child lives in?
Is it an evil party?
If 8 or less, and/or evil party, still ask him to tone it down and make it clear that explicit or heavily hinted RPing of the goings on will not be tolerated.

If 8 or higher and/or good party, tell him to knock it the fuck off.

>being attracted to cute little girls is now an evil trait

paedeophilia = evil??

ah good, the loli defence force arrived

you no longer need to fear, citizen, we are here to save the day.

Being attracted to cute girls isn't evil.
Sexing them is.

stalking them is a crime too