I'm in love. Been hitting on this girl who works at Starbucks for the past 2 months, she's been not interested...

I'm in love. Been hitting on this girl who works at Starbucks for the past 2 months, she's been not interested. Today I finally asked her if they accepted bitcoin and she said no but started to be more interested in me.

I started taking to her about how I'm a professional investor and how fun crypto is. She asked me my net worth but I said that's private. I bought her dinner and we went to a movie.

Turns out she's my first and she took my virginity. I told her to quit her job and I'll take care of her. So now it's basically turned out to me paying her bills and we get to fuck every now and then. I'm living the life. I bought eth at 5$ and finally sold it all for bitcoin today.

Are women really this easy? Just buy them things and they will fuck you forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/ideal-real-what-perfect-body-really-looks-men-women-t83731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol hat a fucking cuck
Kys

LMAO larp?
if you're happy gg

>posts a picture of Chad when he’s a beta provider cuck

j e j

No one cares bro, lol.

10/10

>I'm in love with a golddigger that wasn't interested til she knew I had money
Bait?

We had this thread last night, faggot.

yes, it's the literally world's oldest profession user
you are the last human to discover it
how does that make you feel?

This will not end well.

The other night we just cuddled by the fire place and listened to Christmas music. I told her my deepest desires and was drowning in love.

Congratz, I guess

Bait or not, it’s time to stop

you wellowing faggot leave this board is for men with money not cucks with feelings

Nice baite dude,
If it's ironic it's a bad joke.
If it's true it's a bad joke.
100% looser

Congrats, you've made it

She will take all your BTC you cuck

All women are sluts when they know you're wealthy. That's how Trump can grab any pussy he wants

Cuck. Enjoy being a doormat

OP to educate yourself on woman go to the Return of Kings website.

yes they're easy when you have money go catch more of them if you want that kind of life if not go find a girl that owns btc herself

stay away from gold diggers

find a girl who likes your physical appearence

Pump and dump her. You deserve better than a gold digga.

>Are women really this easy? Just buy them things and they will fuck you forever?

I know I would be if I were a chick.

>all these jelly virgins who don't evenhave balls to find a golddigger
hey at least you're happy

girl who likes you because of your ability to make money vs girl who likes you because of hereditary traits

Equally as shallow
Then again IQ is mostly or at least half inherited

At least they would like you for you rather than your money

>find a girl who likes your physical appearence
Or you can use your bitcoin wealth to hire a slew of scientists who create a perfect robowife for you and a marketing team who introduces her naturally to you so you dont know she is a robot

perfect plan

Good, now you got these sweet confidence gains dump her and invest in a better gf.

> The images you see... were designed by women. They set a preferred ideal man at a BMI of 24.5, a waist-to-hip ratio of .86 and a
waist-to-chest ratio of .77.

today.com/health/ideal-real-what-perfect-body-really-looks-men-women-t83731