kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_culture
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hepd3gGyj1Efvf8SGxBVqY2OyhYxx8wGyqWjEbeTVWo/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to see it returned to its rightful master.

Me.

So Jumpers, have you ever ruled a world?

What kind of waifus does the Danmachi jump have?

The what jump?

Once again. Look into it yourself.
If you don't know the character you shouldn't be waifuing them. An explanation from someone else is simply not enough information or context on the matter.

The Danmachi jump. He says it right there.

What's that?

Whatchu looking for in a waifu senpai?

Just find a hole and plug it, user.

At this point it doesn't matter about the character you're screwing, just that they have the equipment.

I regularly take over countries and companies via mind-control and crafting numerous doppelgangers, but I usually simply do that to access their resources and force companies to invest in my favorite media.

You tell me.

Meant to quote with the second one.

Is it wrong to pick girls in a dungeon

Is it?

Well that's the question, isn't it?

Lewd.

about as wrong is picking up drunk girls, Girls in dungeons are often running high on the endorphins from the fear and violence and fun of battling monsters so they are not quite in their Normal state of mind

That feels vaguely sexist.

Nanoha build, please tell me how screwed I am.

>Civilian
>Well Adjusted (-100)
>What's Old Is New Again (free)
>Screening Process (free)
>Well-Learned (math) (-200)
>Renaissance Girl/Boy (-350)
>Similar Principles (-550)
>Device Meister (-850)
>Blood of Kings (Darkness) (-1150)

>Telepathy (free)
>A-Rank Magic Potential (free)
>Unison Compatibility (-1250)
>Mid-Childan (free)
>All the free spelltypes (free)

>Infinite Library Priority Access (free)
>Archeology Tools (free)
>Book of Dawning Sky (-1600)
>+400 DP (1000 DP total) (-1700)

>Auxiliary Control Type (Book)
>Device Form Import (Book of Dawning Sky) (-100)
>Sealing Mode (-200)
>Shooting Mode (-300)
>Alternate Mode (Turn into some kind of melee weapon) (-400)
>Standalone Flight Mode (-600)
>Storage (-650)
>Auto-Guard (-700)
>Overdrive Form Jacket (-800)
>Defenser Plus (-850)
>Sonic Boost (-900)
>Mana Boost (-950)
>Efficiency Boost (-1000)

>Befriending (+100)
>Hooked (+200)
>The Ferret Talks? (+400)
>I'm a What? (+500)
>The Jewel Seed Incident (TSAB Path) (+700)

How will I fare?

No, because just as wrong to pick up drunken men or picking up men in a dungeon for the exact same reasons, if you meet someone you think might be nice in a dungeon. Wait a few days after the adventure and give them a call and have a relaxing picnic together. if the threat of monsters and traps is the only thing giving energy to your relationship. You're going to have a bad time

>he doesn't believe love should bloom on the battlefield
How cold bancho.

By that reasoning you can't flirt with someone who is excited for any reason.

Well it's what he's looking for in the end. I'm not even judging him for that, everybody's got a feeling of loneliness they take care of in their own way.

>intoxication is equivalent to an adrenaline high
You know, the fact that you're a lawyer does and doesn't amaze me.

[storyteim]
I did some research for a well known university, as part of that research I had to go digging through the library. On one occasion I came across two students arguing at a table. They were arguing, seriously debating, not fucking around or friendly joking, whether a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat. I feigned interest in a bookshelf and I listened to them just to make sure that they were having an honest debate, both of them were quoting "science" and believed that their case was the correct answer.

I didn't weigh into the argument, because I was fucking amazed, but I had to ask them what they were studying. Both were law students: one was specializing in contracts, the other was working on becoming a patent attorney.

Think of that conversation, then consider how much lawyers shape what goes on in most countries.
[/storyteim]

No, it shouldn't, it should bloom on shore leave when the situation is calm and heads are level. the ideal is getting into a nice relationshipand then you and your partner battle off monsters and find treasure together as a couple

it's a matter of degree anonymous.

He's got a bit of a point though. It's all fun and games in the dungeon, but afterwards you might realize you hate each other and only fucked because of the hormones. Although I would argue that being excited due to endorphins leaves you in a better state than being so drunk you're unconscious or unable to say no. It's not immoral, but that relationship isn't love and probably won't last.

>It's not immoral
That's what we're discussing though. Is it WRONG to pick up girls in a dungeon?

> How will I fare?
Well, it looks like you're forgetting erevything, and getting shunted into the plot right from the start, but on the plus side you can learn magic pretty fast and you'll get befriended by Nanoha pretty early, for all that entails.

So after you wake up from your befriending induced coma, Nanoha will probably protect you. She tends to look after her friends.

>She tends to look after her friends.
So long as her friends take care of her, if ya know what I mean.

Unless you're a guy.

Then you prolly just get to witness a lot of lesbian funtimes.

Well then no, just stupid.

Captcha, that was 18 fucking stores you made me click through.

Reload a few times if captcha's taking an agonizing amount of time. You'll usually get an easier one.

Also, fuck the "make an outline around a road sign" captchas. Just fuck those royally.

Fuck it. I'm going legacy.

>not having your picnic in the dungeon where you first met
It's like you don't even romance.

Its the best way to go.

Speaking of waifus that may or may not be a good idea: Eto, yes or no?

I don't know who that is, but

>ghoul
>pic related

That's what I thought would happen, yes, and I'm okay with getting smacked around for story purposes.

The drawbacks that make you forget stuff also mention that you acquire your purchases over the course of the jump, instead of getting them at the start. So going mad with power and then getting beat up by Nanoha seems like a good story-based way to get both the Screening Process perk and character development at the same time.

Even the ones who try to be good people?

I haven't read the manga, but given the tone of the jump I assume they exist.

Testing. Someone reply to this.

How dare you try to burn my waifu. And me, for that matter.

ok

Test successful. May god have mercy on your soul.

Absolutely. It's a mercy at that point. Unless you can cure it.

>and me
I dare because you're a piece of shit who decided to eat people.

Test inconclusive. Please post your Social Security Number and your bank account(s) information.

Okay, it's working again. I wasn't getting (you)s for a bit

005 27 1158. I keep my cash in my mattress, so I don't have a bank account.

There's nothing wrong with eating cattle, even if they think they're people.

I don't eat people, young mister. I simply devour their eternal souls and enslave them to serve me for all of eternity.

Aiz. She is literally the series waifu.

Scuse you, I engineered an easily-cultivated strain of fungi which is essentially human flesh with the required RC cells and all.

>I dare because you're a piece of shit who decided to eat people.
I went into the jump with an out of jump solution to that.

You see, there's a Laboratory item in Generic Universal Monster that comes with a replenishing supply of human body parts for the purposes of mad science. For this jump, they make a good snack.

To get us on a different track,

I am trying to get a comprehensive list of all the various imports together,
so to start with what jumps have armor imports?

She's certainly a not-bad. Better than Hestia at least.

So you have the virus from RE7? FUCK THAT THING SO HARD, FUCK FUCK FUCK. IT IS SO FUCKING CREEPY.

Go ahead. Or if you want you can waifu the companion that's based on her.

Personally, I used the upgraded version of Cake~! from the new Madoka jump.

The virus from Resident Evil 7 isn't that bad. Doesn't seem any more or less creepy than previous viruses in the series.

No spoilers on that please. I've yet to get caught up with the rest of civilization and have to rely on other people's Let's Plays (I still only have a friggin PS2 that I've kept running this long through I'm not sure how).

why are you making it complicated?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_culture

you can do this with Human flesh Can't you?

>Can regenerate from pretty much everything
>Grants ridiculous durability.
>grants the ability to create giant spiders and mosquitoes.
>Probably does even more but I'm not that far in the game yet.

I feel like if a jumper actually made a virus they would have made something like the virus from RE7, just with additional ability to keep everyone attractive (aka Adonis) for vanity's sake

No, I mean LITERALLY.

Adventurers get a fancy title every time they level up. She's level 5(?), so she's had four. Her current one is 'Sword Princess', IIRC.

At one point, her goddess, Loki, had to blackmail and threaten all the other gods because they wanted to make her title 'Mai Waifu'.

Also, she's a Kuudere.

All I will say is that it is fucked up bad.

Something about what it does to the brain is just seriously creepy to me. Like I could handle the C-virus, I could handle the bullshit the G-virus did. But this is just different kinds of nightmare fuel that hit close to home.

It does more, it does considerably more. But the second I saw that insect womb, I was all "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE."

Any news on the 40k Orks jump? I think Brutus was making it.

You mean the spider diaper? Yeah that thing was pretty disgusting.

Not everybody has the tech for that you complete ding-dong. Plus the environments and ghettos Ghouls find themselves living in don't lend themselves particularly well to expensive lab equipment.

My method enables them to continue farming it long after I'm gone, and can cultivate it regardless of conditions, and it doesn't take specialized training.

>inb4 bancho goes "What you aren't completely flipping their society and causing untold amounts of destruction and suffering in order to make humans and Ghouls completely equal?"

you realize these are jumpers we are talking about right?
Oh obligate ANTHROPOPHAGOS Get exterminated. Even my bleeding heart has its limits.

Wait did the Librarian get posted to the thread? Cause I don't see how the Immortal race seems broken.

>"Like the others you cannot be killed be anything that could not also kill a God. This does nothing to prevent pain as you can still be hurt, just not killed."

Fuck me. I don't see how the immortal race got through, it looks broken as fuck*

Never got posted and that seems absurdly OP too. Is that on the uploads folder? Probably remove it until someone posts in thread.

It has not.

The Librarian has not been posted, and until the jumpmaker posts it over here we can do just fine without it.

It was uploaded at 1145 today, so someone is playing fuck-fuck games

having watched every episode of both the librarian and the librarians . There's a whole lot in that universe that can kill a God or subject them to fates worse than death.

You think that's bad, look at how fucked Student of Learning is.

You realize not everybody's interested in being this Almighty Fucker Of Societies And Universes, right?

I mean I know that seems to be having fun wrong, especially from your fucked-up perspective, but maybe something to keep in mind.

So this is one of yours? Or are you just going to pick this hill to suicide on?

If the jump wasn't posted to thread, just remove it from our drive and let SB have it on theirs.

Simple. Easy fix. No need to start getting worked up and angry about it. Just remove it.

Tera, do not defend things. You have zero sense of scope and or balance. Thank you for your input on the IP, but please do not advocate for or against jumps.

Ahahahaha. No, no, ignore that last post. The best thing in the jump? The fact that he fucking left the hyperlink in when he copy pasted shit from the wiki. That's the fucking greatest ahaha.

Yes in that universe, but this is jumpchain there are many universes that couldn't even fuck with gods.

Yea I noticed. It's both shite and easily abused. Like isn't there a perk in halo that gives you the equivalent of a masters in almost every field of science.

>implying Spacebattles actually cares about using their Drive
>implying they won't keep posting over to Veeky Forums because "muh popularity" or "muh greater audience."

It's by a SB-er. Not sure what it's doing in uploads though, he said he wasn't interested in the Jc drive.

nope if it was mine. I would've posted it in the thread.
I'm just saying it's not unreasonable for a jumper.
that would be Interjump balance though.

>"muh popularity"
They really beat the fuck out of that drum

Then has the right of it and we're getting worked up just to get worked up and angry over something.

Let it be on the SB drive, and just remove it from ours.

I'm not even worked up. It's like a nice break getting a jump that's obviously trash. Just something you can laugh at and realise how good so many of our guys are.

Interjump balance is actually needed for shit like that. I mean probably half the jumps we have couldn't scratch a god, and making someone literally unkillable in those jumps for 400cp is broken as fuck.

It's brilliant isn't it.

>Re: Retarded SB jump #27 being stealth uploaded to the upload drive folder
We just need to make sure that the next time Brutus is on we tell him that The Librarian wasn't posted in thread and that it's from SB. That's an easy fix, we just need to make sure we're on it.

apparently it's already gone. So let's just drop the whole thing since the situation is resolved

Pic? I have no idea what you are talking about but it seems relevent to my body horror chain.

It's the second time you're being chased by the woman. Where her limbs are all elongated and she's crawling up and down the walls and ceiling. It's kinda hard not to see it actually.

>Interjump balance is actually needed for shit like that.
It really isn't. The other half we have make you literally unkillable in half of the other jumps as well.

Huh. That looks like the day attendant at the gas station I frequent. Neat.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Hepd3gGyj1Efvf8SGxBVqY2OyhYxx8wGyqWjEbeTVWo/edit?usp=sharing

this is the link to make comments on the Librarian jump doc if you want to make helpful comments

this one is just to view it

Normally you're supposed to do this before posting anything on the drive.

Just leave. Please. If you don't give enough of a shit to not copy paste from the wiki and get rid of hyper links, something mother fucking high school students can manage when cheating on essays, you shouldn't be trying to make jumps here.

Would prefer if you stayed at SB or wherever else you come from.