Last chance to get in low

Last chance to get in low

I was all in XRP but I took out half and put it into this. Did I fuck up?

You did the smartest move you could make in this market and in one week you will be thanking yourself

The ship has merely stopped to refuel.

Veeky Forums would be smart to listen to OP, but I don't think they get it. They'd rather hold REQ and whatnot.

Can't say I'm not happy though, no need to accumulate anymore and now I can just watch this from the sidelines.

Yeah biz is retarded but its good cuz after it moons thats when they will buy in :) plus who needs biz to shill it when coinbase will do it for you ;)

I was super paranoid about missing out on XRP but I did what had to be done and made 3x what I initially invested in.

I have a similar feeling about XLM and basically I'm putting half of what I made with XRP into XLM.

As usual good posts will be ignored but anyone with some common sense would buy this.

Why does this fucking pajeet coin shill from req appear in every Stellar thread?

ITT PEOPLE SELLING THEIR BAGS.

I don't think Veeky Forums makes much of an impact on a coin's price. All XLM shilling I've done has been to help bros out, after all I found XLM thanks to Veeky Forums too.

Anyway, mainstream media is a lot more important, and we have that already. Stellar is STILL rather under-the-radar, but normies and late investors will keep dripping in steadily. After HK meetup and any possible other news we might even pick up the pace.

prime example

REQ is KING

another prime example

Honestly, XLM has done fairly well, compared to other coins.
Just look at what happened to poor ole iota

I sold a few dozen thousands at 1500. Planning to go back in (with a lot more) at 1250. I love this rocket, only ltc made me more gains so far.

Already onformed you in other thread. Sell now and rebuy below 1000 in the next week.

I cashoud out at 1450, couldn't made better decision. It will go down untill ~900.

Sell now or HODL for 2-3 months.

Fuck,its in free fall mode, crashing hard

Lmfao, keep fuding retard. Never gonna happen

WHY WTF IS HAPPENING AGEHRHAGSGDGAYR my gaiiinnssss

BULL RUSH LETS FO JUST ATE THRU THAT 100K WALL

>tfw traded all my xrp for xlm once the xrp moon ended

do it faggot

>bought at 0.21
>sold at 0.27

kek

300k support at 1250 satori....NIIICCCEEEE

Dat bounce
Holy shit

in for 1000 at .1234, Im with you till the end OP

Finally gave in to bizz and bought in on 0.00034 ETH.

I never doubted

Wait what? What bounce?

It was around 24c on CMC, jumped right back to 25.8c

Ah nice. Makes that 300 sat dip less painful .I've been watching it on bittrex all night.

This isn't a coin you have to watch all night, user. Come back in a week and you will see huge gains

Is this memecoin a longterm hold or should I dump it? I mean it probably won't keep growing at 30% for much longer.

>real-world use cases
>real-world partners
>most fundamenta techl breakthrough on the market since the inception of BTC
Yeah, it possibly can't keep going up.

The poor people working for western union. It'll be a bloodbath.

XLM PUMPINNNNNN

target for EOD? 1500?

> eod 1500

Bought the dip at 1300. Ordering a lamb already

2000 would be my guess

Higher? Lower?

The dip was at 900 you nig

1.45k in 2 hours, then sell. Buy in again at 1.3k 2 hours later, rinse and repeat.

why in 2 hours?

Realistically, how high can XLM go long term? Can it get to $5?

I think it has a real chance of achieving BTC-tier market cap, but that's gonna take time.

>I think
Why?

See I'm not in the mood to give you the full explanation, I've done it so many times already. Basically, it's BTC v2 and a serious challenger to ETH.

There are some ""whales"" putting up ~10BTC sell walls, making waves that last about 4-5 hours. Look at 15min candle chart on binance.

>Basically, it's BTC v2 and a serious challenger to ETH
If i had 1 satoshi for every time i heard this exact line..

Why buy now if it's ATH senpai

This one's a legit project. DYOR or stay out

fuckkkkl i need to accumulate more pls don’t moon yet i need my lambo

everything below 1$ will be considered the dip in a few weeks