Remember, son. Anything over a 7% annual ROI is risky and probably a scam!

Remember, son. Anything over a 7% annual ROI is risky and probably a scam!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dad pls....

everyone buying these worthless shitcoins at hugely inflated prices is going to get fucked hard in a minute

I swear I've heard this for years

It's not like Bitcoin hasn't bubbled up and come crashing down before.

But dad I made 39000% in 16 months. Stay poor faggot

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

im not talking about the quality alts

Yes, please.

My parents are self proclaimed commies, they don't understand investing at all

lmao ded

>he missed buying retail stocks in the 80s
>he missed tech stocks in the 90s
>he missed the brown bottom
>he missed the commodities boom
>he missed buying the tech crash in amazon google microsoft and apple
>he missed the housing bubble because he was too afraid to buy
>he refused to even take his company stock bonus (now up 2000%) in exchange for a lump sump bonus instead
are boomers who have failed to invest the biggest goys on the planet or what

He was a lot more upset when you told him you are homosexual.

It doesn't even matter to them because in the world they grew up in you could get a decent paying job by walking into a factory, a degree was an actual edge instead of a given requirement, and you pay off your house and debt before you were 30.

The only way for this generation to not be eternal debt slaves is to outjew the jews.

>quality
>alts

Pick one and only one

i have a newspaper from 1970 in my garage. new mustangs for $2500. houses in north york, toronto for $10k. it hurts to think about.

What's your point? You will still lose 3/4 or more of you investment (if you bought late) or gains (if you bought early) by holding on instead of selling near the peak.

They lived before the internet though.

Our generation is just so used to googling anything that sounds interesting, while back in their time when you didn't have a degree in economics it was pretty hard to get to know shit about investing.

Missing investment opportunities in this day and age is a lot dumber than missing them back then.

>outjew the jews.

With the help of chinks we can do it

everyone read the paper, everyone was aware of all of these things, they all made front page news. they just didn't think into it very much, the path of least resistance.