D&D

>D&D
That Guy: "Here's my character, she's a generic rogue and her whole personality is that she's a cunt"
>Dark Heresy
TG: "Here's my character, she's a generic scum and her whole personality is that she's a cunt"
>VtM
TG: "Here's my character, she's a generic Assamite and her whole personality is that she's a cunt"

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisitor_Creation_Tables
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she
Found your problem

Eh, pretty standard fare for Masquerade, and some to degree, Dark Heresy.

Yeah, who isn't a cunt/prick in Dark Heresy?
>"Hello, I come from the Inquisition to bring you cookies."
Doesn't happen.

Now you got 3 cases from 3 different games here and they all have in common is "her" and "cunt". Needless to say i think you know where the problem lies.

"she" is played by a "he"

That's still your problem.

That's the point, dude making a girl character is a huge red flag. I've never seen it not be super uncomfortable and weird

Now now, surely dishing out the Emperor's judgement in generous doses isn't considered being a cunt, right?

I now have to play a customer-service-oriented Inquisitor.

Are you implying that VTM and Dark Heresy aren't both perfectly appropriate to being a cunt? Two out of three of those are just expected.

Ebin, have an upboat XD

No, I'm implying that playing the same character ten times in a row is fucking asinine.

Characters are only as shit as the players user, sounds like you just run with shitty players

literally Amalathians, the "jolly cooperation" philosophy of the Inquisition

As long as you lace the cookies with truth serum, everything should work out fine

Fuck it, let's do this:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Inquisitor_Creation_Tables

D100 for gender, we skip over Philosophy and Methodology.

>Reality
TG: "I'm an American woman who has hit the wall and my whole personality is that I'm a cunt"

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Rolled 100 (1d100)

...WHAT AM I?!

Yes.

>acting out your personal problems on the internet

Ok, I'm going to offer you folks a choice: either our Service-with-a-smile Inquisitor is male, or, like most people in the service industry, they've been neutered and repurposed to serve the people.

In other words, they're a Servitor who somehow became a member of the inquisition, logic aside.

Playing as a total cunt is probably one of the more fun ways to play a character really.

Servitor who somehow became a member of the inquisition

>We serve the emprah now

I feel like you're referring to a specific person, story time?

Seconding the Servitor.

>Gael is helping.

Where else would you act them out? Real places have consequences.

/sarcasmoff

>/sarcasmoff