Post your stupid MTG memes

Post your stupid MTG memes

>If it's a land

Other urls found in this thread:

deckstats.net/decks/60641/628250-justice-for-harambe-014/en
deckstats.net/decks/39573/283343-pepe-the-frog/en
magiccards.info/search.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It upsets me an inordinate amount that this isn't a 16/16.

Grizzly BearS (plural) was a 2/2, so it follows that an individual bear would be a 1/1

The eighth doesn't seem to be fucking...

I don't get it.

Grizzly Bears has 2 bears in the art. 1/1 per bear, 8/8.

>i_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.image_extension

Ohh he be probin'

Does it count if it's in the opposite direction?

There's always Cousin Furt, Bear Arms, and Goblin Offensive for classic popular flavor text jokes.

nah man it's not the same

His hair is sticking back, not to the side.

Look at the profile of the face.

Please explain

cmon man everyone knows you pick green hat wizard, cloudkill owns

How can white decks even compete?

Look at this guy.You can't sword to plowshare him. Terror is also useless. Thinking about Searing Spear? You had better be carrying two of them.

Enjoy

>not
>Oh right! The Oath, the Oath of the Gatewatchers, the Oath chosen especially for the Watchers to Watch the Gate the Gatewatchers' Oath. That Oath?

I'm sure this was no coincidence

Also consider this.
He can come out on turn two with two dark rituals.
White Knights can only watch helplessly as he blows right past them when he attacks.

Really makes you think.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

How can other color even compete ?

Anyone have any meme decks?

more like this please

what? That they made a creature that was a frog and unfunny manchildren inserted a shit meme onto it?

What do you mean by "meme decks"?
Like "Oops, All Spells!" and Minotaur tribal could both be considered meme decks

But colloquially, a 'bear' is a 2/2 for 2 cmc.

vintage is correct, except when they are playing fair decks in which case replace pistols with sabers.

I'm thinking something like this:

deckstats.net/decks/60641/628250-justice-for-harambe-014/en

Or this

deckstats.net/decks/39573/283343-pepe-the-frog/en

No, not this guy!

Most annoying thing to play against.

Meta's nothing but "Storm Crow" and "Built to deal with Storm Crow".

What did the artist mean by this?
Can't tell if I should be triggered or not. Could (((they))) print something like this in Current Year?

magiccards.info/search.html
write the type/subtype/ruletext you want
create a deck with the cards you get

I get it. Look like a good resource. Thanks.

I'm just here to get some ideas /inspiration. I enjoy making such mirthful deck.

Enjoying the new vehicles?

LIZ

>likes to use toys, but only receive
>would do a MFF
>kinky experimental sex
>would fuck in a lab with a lab coat
>has a fucking nuke

idk but I fucking love this art.
I have foils of them.

I may gather them for a casual deck to play with my filthycasual playgroup so I can say "I CAST ISLAMIC INQUISITION. OHO ZEE LITTLE JEW BOY WILL HAVE HEEZ MIND SHARIAH'D. TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING INFIDEL."

Though the flavor of what's happening is probably better fitted to white. But yeah no way they could print this without triggering these days.

Fuck the fetishes the guy who made this has. Clear bias for stupid deviency like breathplay and bloodplay

Or maybe he was trying to imagine what fetishes people from a magical city might have? Calm your tits.

>Boros Waifu
>Kinks: Ultra-Vanilla
>Role: Slightly Submissive

>Not a dom who likes to be dominated herself.
Yeah right.

>Golgari Waifu
I can't tell if it's good or bad.

>Azorius and Orzhov are not identified as such

This had potential and unfortunately sucks.

Fair, shouldn't shit too hard on it.
I can't forgive the rushed-looking guild name omission though

Gotta go with Azorius, and just teach her to like my pet. Dom waifu who will give me motivation and support to achieve my goals is too good to pass up.

and our fetishes line up really well

Anyone know the real background story on what made this such a fearsome card? I know I look at a number of cards and just don't recognize their power without someone explaining it to me. Usually, there'some combo or synergy with cards I never think of.

Force of Will is a really powerful counterspell, but needs a blue card in hand to throw away. This lead to jokes that any blue card is good because it can be pitched for Force of Will. Storm Crow just became the memetic "blue card" pitched for FoW.

Also came up on perennial "Bad card" discussions (along with Chimney Imp) where the likes of Storm Crow and Imp were disqualified because "It untaps for free".

Which is kind of lolrandumb humor, but it caught on.

I am unironically enjoying this thread. It really cranks the old noggin .

Anyone got the anguished unmaking ones?

What's in Simic-chan's secret vault?

>tfw passed over 14th pick Garbage Fire in a cube where I was the only one taking any red, because I misunderstood the card and thought it would only do x damage for the number of Garbage Fires I had drafted

Goddamn Tenth Edition blew

Holy shit that old casting.

Would totally watch a Planeswalker movie if Vin Diesel played Karn.

Does this count as a meme?

>Written by Ridley Scott and Joel Schumacher

>Wayne England
I'm so glad he's dead.

Winter Orb looks better in the new art. The old art looks too much like a creature.

Really, it comes down to who can best deliver the "Jhoira is my friend" line. I can see Vin doing it well, but there might be better.

>TFW this will never be a thing.

Even if a film of the Weatherlight Saga was a train wreck, I feel that at least it would be a memorable trainwreck. Filming a gatewatch story would just turn into every post-hunger-games-and-mcu Young Adult POS.

As soon as they printed the new arts

Her baby pictures.

I can't believe people are still posting this shit

Hey, fuck you too, buddy.

That's what I was going for.

Just for you, I fixed them!

>Not a dom who likes to be dominated herself.
>Yeah right.
My self-justification for Boros being submissive because she's busy being a hardass all day and wants a break. Also because I wanted the fighting for dominance kind of dynamic for Gruul.

>This had potential and unfortunately sucks.
You're breaking my heart, user!

Boros or Dimir.
Thanks for the read btw.

Good work by the way. Do you have more? Maybe for Tarkir

Bane?

Not him, but Wedges and Shards sounds like too much work with all the variance in the colors.

>memes
Can this word die already? It's a fucking picture with a caption at best. Back in my day we called these things "jokes".

OK so I'm kind of new to MTG, but isn't this a lot worse than pic related? Why would I ever play Scarred Puma instead?