Be honest. Who here is actually wealthy?

Be honest. Who here is actually wealthy?

i'm wealthy compared to many africans

I’m wealthy compared to most Veeky Forumslets

According to wikipedia, I am in the top 5.63%.

Remember the south park episode where future people come back in time to work shitty jobs so they can be rich as fuck through investments? That's how I feel.

I work 67.5 hours a week and I put 60% of my pay into btc eth and memecoins like req xmr link and even mana.

I hate my job. One moon away from quitting.

How much would that be? Net worth nigga

How much BTC is wealthy? 100?

euro poorfag reporting in, no many saved, no job, just playing games on my smartphone instead of becoming a productive part of the society. i'm waiting for the next big thing following cryptos and then i'll go all in (with my time bc i don't have money).

NOT ME

I deliver food 6 days a week to invest in crypto.

My wealth in the last year increased by infinity.

>i'm waiting for the next big thing following cryptos

you realise this is a once in a life time thing. the next big thing will come around when you're 50 or 60.

What is your job?

shit. i tried to jump on the train when bitcoin was ~1k. made accounts on some exchanges (kraken or so) but was too stupid to verify my accounts. i got panic and deleted everything. then everything mooned (bitcoin 3k/4k) and i thought
> that's it, user. it can only crash. be glad you missed the bullet.
and now it's mooning and mooning and every damn micro company which hasn't even a product to sell collects moneyz through cryptos.
i know i should stop being a faggot and get into crypto but it's like everytime i try to use my brain a fog stops my thoughts. maybe i'm getting dementia or a brain tumor.

What are some good smartphone games?

Compared to my age group (18-24) in the UK I'm in the top 10%

karpador jump from nintendo is quite fun.
it's somehow ironic but most smartphone games are usually really bad and lack of fun. players have to buy things or have to wait weeks until some fancy new gold mine is built that needs years to pay back the "investment". i'm a 90ies kid who loved the gameboy color and n64. i would have never thought that a gameboy with the possibilities of a console/pc that fits into your pocket could be that boring.

not even close

I come from a very well-to-do family, but as long as I depend on my parents they'll keep trying to control my life.

And where do you generate them statistics from other than your egocentric self?

>MFW I will hit $0.5M in 2018

"sour grapes", my boy
please don't blame your missed opportunity jealousy on dementia

SAME

Yeah relative to niggers in Africa and spics in Venezuela. So is the guy who sells you super-sized fries at McDonald's. OP meant wealthy in relation to people that actually matter

do you mean i should eat sour grapes or is that an english phrase like hitting two beards with one stone?

tehee :^)

I'm 50 years old and 'wealthy'. I live in a modest suburban house worth 340k thats paid off but my property taxes are 15k per year...thats the price I paid to give my children a safe upbringing in a nice school district. My two children are adults and on their own now...no student loan debt for me or my kids as I worked and saved over the years to help pay for their college (both got over 50% scholarship/grant monies).
I've collected gold and silver coins over the years since i was a kid...probably about 200k worth in my safe, with about 120k cash next to it. 600k in the bank, trading and 401k accounts so my net worth is over a million dollars...I enjoy my work as a pharmacist so its not a chore. My wife and I bring home close to 2.4k per week and travel several weeks per year. The real wealth in life is you worth to society and the love of family.

I will say this to anyone who listens...I normally browse /pol/ but lately I've been here in Veeky Forums and its scary how many of you have bought into this cryptoe thing. It's gonna end badly...I know many of you will be like 'shut up old man, etc etc' but I'm here to tell you there's an old saying 'Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and inexperience'. Nothing could be truer right now. Enjoy the ride up...the right down will harden you immensely. When old money starts pouring, bad news suddenly appears in the mainstream and IRS/regulations appear out of no where, that dip you buy will be a final one as you bleed out.
Just some 'old man' advice.

hello IRS
All these fagots not realising this is a data collection thread

pleb right now but i'm trying to change that by 2023

>that dip you buy will be a final one as you bleed out.

You mean no one will ever buy crypto currency again as fiat supply continues to increase without bound? Sounds boomery but I want to think you are wise

Not bait...just VERITAS

Haven't checked in a while but I'm in the top 2% for my age group in the US

I accomplished this by moving back in with my parents after college

define wealthy
i have over 200k in crypto shit
but just 50k in capital

Bitcoin may go to 50k next month...who knows?
But the nature of trading is following herds and herds can be stampeded off cliffs.
Ever hear the trading phrase about charts..."Movement goes up like an escalator but down like an elevator"? The exit door will be crowded...and your sell fill will be 10% lower than when you entered it because of volatility...if its filled at all....ever see Coinbase give you the spinning spoke wheel of death when you want to sell? (my co-worker told me that and I just lol'd at that)....imagine a Senator's nephew lose his inheritance on cryptoes and he kills himself, then that Senator pushes 'Cameron's Law' that states all buy and sell are regulated in some onerous way (for the children of course and in the memory of Cameron doubly of course)...I wish you all well. Time to go to church for me.

You're a pussy who's destined to become an old lonely loser filled with regret. But hey at least you played it safe ;)

> at least there'll be some pussy
thanks user. you safed my day.