I'm fucking bitting my nails, I bought doge @ 38 sats and it's dropping hard

I'm fucking bitting my nails, I bought doge @ 38 sats and it's dropping hard
What do I do

Hold

same OP.

I think we got pnd'd
What a terrible week, went from 0.5 to 0.32 now

I think we should just hold this time, market has been unlogical and FOMO could pump doge to 90+ sats.

Pump it to 38 I just want to get out

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAA

Classic biz, buy high sell low at first little drop.

Not selling (yet)

> pic related

I fucking wish i could buy doge at 38

The fuck is that

the doge price in my backwater exchange

you will still make it.

in doge we trust

same op FOMOed at 38 sat.... if it goes back to 20 we lose half of our investement but if it goes to 120 we 3x...if it breaks 120 we go to mars

i think were there ill just hodl

I just checked and btc is mooning, that's why
Fuck why didn't I check before buying!!

last time it took it 2/3weeks to pump to 120 sat with lots of dips... i expect the same...its going to be a bumby ride

>2017
>buying doge
what the fuck are you niggers doing?

Tulipmania
Verge hit 300 sats today, xlm mooned, ada moned, xrp mooned,
Normies are buying sub dollar alts

God sign
2018 Chinese New Year is "doge"

Should have brought in at 15sats you fucking dumbass.

Now stop being an emotional retard and hold it till 90 sats

>77
And I'm getting double, this going to be 1 usd is it..

>77
>33
Wow

Honestly babe I don't even have any Doge but you HODL - set a sell price for 5x sats and HODL.

lol dude just hold. its going to 200 sats. If this shit were to somehow get on coinbase it would go to 5 bucks a coin lol.

Its called money. doge is solid currency. low fees. on top of that just think about it.. normies dont want to do the math to figure out how much 0.00002 btc is but they can remember that 500 doge equals 10 bucks. Its really as simple as that. Its not a premined coin and it works well as a currency. to the fucking moon strap in.

>normies don't want to do math

THIS SO MUCH. All the people into cryptocurrency are intelligent enough to deal with this. They forget that a massive portion of the population are terrible with even basic numeracy. Bitcoin cannot go on having everyday values being represented by tiny numbers. Fractions/decimals scare these idiots; they can only just about deal with 0.01s since fiat currency is divided up that way.