MAKE IT STOP, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAKE IT STOP, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

DELET THIS

Fidget spinner will hit the moon SOON.

Calm the fuck down retard.

It's going on coinbase soon, it'll go 10x then

>screams internally

Am i going to make it with 200 ripps?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa SELL SELL CCCCRRRRAAASSSH

Correct me if i m wrong ,but to me it seems like this was a pump and dump . There is barely any volume behind the trades since yesterday.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is what you get for buying into normie pumps.

Lite coin will see the same fate.

FUCK THIS, I'M OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cool your shit bitch. HODL. It's early days. All part of the game, boys.

It's fine lol
It'll just go back up, but do panic sell, I'll buy them off you :)

Sell your bags now, I will do a favor and buy them for you :^)

Just look @ the trend and the volumes and convince me why this wasnt a pump and dump

I'll go back up after a gorrilion different coins moon.

Do you Fuckin idiots understand what the market cap of ripple is at 10 dollars??

100 billion total ripple × $5 = 500 billion dollars

Think...rationally....you....morons

die, jewcoin, die

which is not that much when a ton of banks start using it bud

This meme still? A fraction of the world banks shift over a trillion in $$ every. Single. Day. Only just today or yesterday somebody found a transaction for 0.9 billion XRP, speculated to be going to a bank in India. That's right, almost a billion to one fucking bank. $5 isn't only attainable it's actually a conservative estimate.

We back on top.

If only he did something less ridiculous, like being active in cryptokitty business.

should turn them into cold storage for your ripple

You should really buy in now it's going low.
You'll thank me january 2nd.

Told you race traitors to stay clear of this jew coin now you will get what you deserve faggots

Yeah it's just a carcass now lad

Keep an eye on it though maybe someone'll pump again

>race traitors
lel

Not a bad idea really. Convert them into Ripple wallets.

Don't you understand?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIINGG
IT'S OVER!

lol

Remember directly after the IBM announcement for Stellar? The graph looked exactly like this, it even bled down to about 2 cents, that's where it started its pump and rose 10x since then, it's just that the initial hype wore off and weak ADHD hands give up already

>buying another 5k yesterday because you thought $0.73 was the floor

ITT weak hands

because it's falling like a fucking snowflake, and not like a rock retard

Shhhhh, you are feeling calm and your hands are very strong.

They also just put 55 billion into escrow. So there's not 100 billion on the market. Also, the xrp degrades a bit with every transaction so the total volume of coins will shrink, not increase. Just hold.....it'll all be ok.....

If it goes below 0.0000350BTC on a korean exchange it will tank.
If it goes below 600 KRW it will plummet hard.
Any retard thinking this will "break pennant" and go "parabolic to X dollars" is deluded and deserves to loose money.
[ripple is fantastic btw, but the price is inflated as fuck. .35-.40 cent re-entry advised]