Tomorrow announcement will reveal to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam

Tomorrow announcement will reveal to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

This isn't DIONS, bro.

>Not THC or POT

I think you missed your mark, user.

Massive dump tomorrow if no walmart announcement?

There's no fucking announcement tomorrow you fucking stupid PAJEETS! It's an UPDATE. The partnership announcement is at the end of the month. Stop making up total horseshite.

It's bigger.

>Trying to shit on a coin that actually has real life use case and is actually ALREADY being implemented

>Walmart
>someone STILL unable to understand that shitpost about IBM got nothing to do with WaBi

There has never ever been any real possibility they're partnering with Walmart. Ever. The only people who said this are pajeets. 90% of Wabi holders knew this. There is however, a possibility they'll be partnered with Alibaba at some stage, seen as they have an Alibaba adviser.

YOU ARE NORMIE PAJEET

>This shit is for real. The Chinese are using it now and it is going all over Asia!

Who the fuck needs Walmart?

>the stuttering potheads
Both founders are graduates from London School of Economics and Oxford.

Listen to these guys, user. Tomorrow the team will announce an UPDATE, not a PARTNERSHIP or anything.

Don't expect anything big. Walmart, JD.com and Bittrex are only baseless RUMOURS.

If you see someone spreading these rumours, they are pajeets and they want WaBi to dump so they can buy your WaBi at cheap price.

what meme coin is this OP?

le Chinese bitcoin

WaBi on binance.

It's like WTC, but with steroids.

fuck it, i'm buying

you fucks better make me richer

we will not only make you richer but we will make OP cry

Buying now...meh. Be prepared to hold it. It just finished a 2.5x run. Stabilized at 2x

Market cap is still around $100m, user.

Compare it to WTC and VEN market cap at around $200m without working product.

Hold at least until Q1 2018. Team will announce partnerships on Dec 31.

So how does it work, you buy the goods with the coin on their store ?

Ok seems legit, just bought 1000 little froggies.

You idiots need to learn to not fomo
we tell you what to buy
not when to buy
LEARN BASIC RSI AND CANDLESTICKS
like buy when there's big red candlesticks have turned into smaller red candlesticks and the RSI says it's oversold
easy way to make sure you don't get wrekt by your monkey brain

i'm shilled, i'm dumping vertshit to buy up more of this

Looks legit, but what are these shops that images are from? Do they already have customers?

WTF is RSI ?

noboy's fomo'ing here faggot, stay poor

Yes. You scan their RFID tags and you effectively mine tokens.
They'll be fine as long as they hold until partnerships are announced.

Yes, the Chinese can buy the authentic baby food on the Walimai app or in the physical stores.

Walimai is the company that backs WaBi. Established in 2014 and located in Shanghai.

When they buy with WaBi tokens, they will get discounts etc. That encourages the customers to buy and use WaBi tokens.

These images are from JD.com. Walimai has been selling their authentic baby food on JD.com.

Yessssss fucking meal ticket.
Lol people are so fucking dumb, this shit is right under everyones nose.
Ohh chink coin chinky chinky
Lol chinks future is looking pretty bright

JD.com is basically a Chinese Amazon, second biggest in the country, only behind Alibaba (who Wabi have as an advisor).

Well its actually a clever idea to prevent fake good to be bought leveraging the blockchain technology.

Check out their website

>wacoin.io

Everything that you need to know is there.

I've been telling people but they all said "it's a scam chink coin, user" "meh WTC is better" etc etc

Those close-minded faggots literally hate money.

Yep, that's why I'm super bullish on WaBi. Gonna hold until it hits $10.

Circulating supply is 46m WaBi, so $10 price will put it at $460m market cap. Totally possible in 5-6 months IMO.

Not bad to have a Russian Alibaba adviser if the two CEO's of Wabi are also Russian.

Jesus that is fucking beautiful.

Yes, but apart from nationalities, the two CEOs of WaBi are not ordinary people, user.

They are graduates from London School of Economics and Oxford. Both are very respected institutions.

Also the other advisors beside the Alibaba guy are also all stars.

There aren't a lot of coins out there with this 5 stars team and advisors.

I know, user. This coin is literally a sleeping giant. We'll skyrocket in spring next year. Start accumulating now.

I know I've watched all the interviews they've done. Top blokes, incredibly professional.