As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body

>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/51474313/#51474313
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/49723014/#49723054
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-q0F7oWnU
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51398129/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a Russian fantasy book with this exact premise, only the blood turns to rubies.

>a thing happened
TRADITIONAL GAMES

>this kills the vampire

So, you're saying that my anus would be covered in gold now?
Fucking knew I shouldn't have bought the cheapest paper.

>Being this Butthurt
>Not knowing Veeky Forums is the only board you'll ever need

>make clone thread
>get banned
What did he expect?

>Veeky Forums is the only board you'll ever need
This exact mentality is what made Veeky Forums shit though, and I've been here since 07.

Hah!

Ok, but in all seriousness, it's public interest, not content the mods care about. If people talk about it and enjoy it, and it's at least tangentially related to Veeky Forums, the mods know enough to leave it alone. If however, it's off-topic, the discussion is terrible, and everyone in the thread hates it, it'll likely get removed. It's why we can have a Bionicle thread, or an Elder Scrolls thread.

And honestly, it all becomes Veeky Forums-related 50 posts down anyway, where we could be discussing anything by that point.

>become a bloat mage no matter the cost
>grow fat
>like really fat
>Whales are ashamed of their tiny frames when compared to me
>even bigger until I blot out the sun
>Cast corpse explosion on myself
>shover the continent in guts and gold

>Blood mage.
>Blood spray.
>Shards of gold spray everywhere.
>This kills everything up to 20 feet.
>Become rich as fuck from absorbing and growing more blood.

Nah, what made it shit was the summer kids who weren't already part of Veeky Forums, so they're unable to ignore bait. By this point we've gone through so many generations of newbies that never learned that the default reaction to shitposts is to respond instead of ignore.

All blood? Anything with blood in it? Plasma?

Do I ejaculate gold cummies?

Please be specific in the nature of your curse.

So what you're saying is that if I'm wearing a ring of regeneration and I own a very sharp knife I could conceivably make a lot of money?

Reported.

What are tabletop RPGs? What are in-game curses? Darkskins detected

Strange definition of 'curse' you have...

been here since the great migration too, and you're full of shit

get tossed

>What are tabletop RPGs? What are in-game curses?
OP did not mention those things.
>a thing happned
vs.
>a thing happened in a game

maybe it is a curse because so many fall into temptation, bleeding themselves to death for the sake of greed. Maybe OP should modify the curse to state that once the person is dead, any gold created by this method returns to being blood again.

>This thread again

Remember to report, sage and hide

This is a board about traditional games, perhaps the thread is about... I dunno... traditional games? When are you getting deported?

Fundamentally that won't work due to the fact that once blood leaves your body it's gold

ergo you can't fuel your blood engine if you keep clogging it with gold nuggets

you need to spill blood before it leaves your body

good luck doing that

>This is a board about traditional games
Oh, so simply by virtue of being posted on the traditional games board, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a thread to be off topic? Is that what you're saying?

I wasn't even considering the greed aspect. Having wounds seal themselves automagically is very, very useful. Sure, taking an aspirin now could be potentially fatal, but even so....

I'm saying that I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to OP instead of a whiny faggot

A blood mage has hydro-kinesis with all blood as well.

Should I try turning enemies blood into gold then?

They inject foreign blood directly into their heart and easily assimilate it.

Not the other user, but this thread is literally a pasta from last week, which got pruned back then. So stop fucking posting, but report instead

Hmm, that's true. Maybe there should be a rule where if that happens too much it gives some minor CON penalty or something to simulate metal toxicity?

I think I am going to continue posting in this valid thread, thank you very much

>Valid
>Random thread posted on Veeky Forums is now "valid"
Is there by chance a winter break in your country?

No, but considering you probably live in a place that doesn't get snow you wouldn't know that.

>instant coagulation
>blood donation for profit
>prick yourself a thousand times and do cartwheels in public for instant minor deity status

topkek fellow pollack

What if you're a woman, thats free fucking gold every month.

>Goldmember.
>Love your wife no matter what time it is.

>That Endless September feel

Hmm, seems like this became a valid thread after all:

The OP still broke the rules as written.

No, he really didn't

No he didn't. Now stop bitching and contribute to the thread.

Off topic; all images and discussion should pertain traditional games such as board games, paper games, war games, and card games.
Let's examine the words that OP wrote.
>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body.
OP did not give any indication, even indirectly, that this ">a thing happened" is in a board game, paper game, war game or card game, as opposed to in real life or in some other medium.
Rules as written.

That does not refute my point.

You need to be spoonfed information that most people would instantly get from OPs' intent? Sounds like:

>Remove curse
>There are D&D classes with the main schtick of giving out curses
>Curses are a common plot device.

>instantly get from OPs' intent
Can you read minds through the internet? I only read words.

this

now fuck off

You cut yourself on something out and about and the villagers kill you in a golden-goose style debacle trying to get all the gold out of you at once.

Now, a funny twist would be once you died it all turned back to blood.

Yes they are, in various media that are not traditional games.
So is adultery, but if I posted a thread saying ">your wife cucked you" it would be deleted for off topic.
Just because you CAN potentially use a trope in a traditional game doesn't make the trope itself a traditional game.

I've not had to use this in a while but you made me hunt through the archives for it.

Reported for false modding and off topic post

Spend the rest of my days on the computer in hopes of never getting a cut.

RAW is shit. RAW is always shit. RAW is never not shit.

Problem: depending on the precise definition of "exit", you will bleed to death.

As soon as you cut yourself, the blood that exits the wound instantly turns to gold. It turns to gold before the platelets can cause coagulation, and without binding to the edges of the wound (because to bind, some part of the gold would have to be "inside" the wound/flesh). So you drip gold constantly, and eventually die.

You might be able to survive using a tourniquet, but that can damage your limbs if used for prolonged periods, and if your torso gets cut you're doomed.

>Remove curse
>There are D&D classes with the main schtick of giving out curses
So desuarchive.org/tg/thread/51474313/#51474313 wasn't off topic?
Either they're both off topic, or neither is. A equals A.

Why are you being such a faggot?
Take one second and make the connection of how being cursed with bleeding gold could be related to a traditional game. If you aren't an autistic fucktard you should have no issue.
Magically inflating boobs is blatant magic realm material and not appropriate for discussion on a blue board.

>Take one second and make the connection of how being cursed with inflating breasts could be related to a traditional game. If you aren't an autistic fucktard you should have no issue.

Just because it isn't directly related doesn't mean it isn't brain candy for some anons to mull over. Stop being a stickler for the rules let the more intelligent and clever of us have their fun.

That is just name-calling. It does nothing to prove me wrong.

This pretty much. user is an autistic fuck who's getting triggered ovet the rules as written, rather than reading over the rules as interpreted, and taking into account common sense and the enjoyment of the group. As with Traditional Games, as with Veeky Forums.

you're new here aren't you?

that aside...

Fine you're right. gain 10 internet points. now what's your fucking point? don't hide behind RAW, have an actual point of your own.

The rules are the point. What more do you want?

What's the point? Because of your mental retardation some very basic notions of subtly are incomprehensible to you.

Breast expansion fetish fuel belongs on its thread on /d/. I checked. There is one.

This is speculation of the effects of this curse on a setting.

I don't understand why you don't get this but then again I'm not an autismatron.

cognition

This:

A mistake I see.
It should have been a year ban.

>This is speculation of the effects of this curse on a setting.
So is the breast expansion thread. They are both about a curse, which is part of fantasy, which is part of traditional games, by your own logic.

Ao are DC 80 escape artist check pictures, but that encroaches into another board's territory.

Are there gold vampires?

Gold back in the day was associated with longevity/immortality. Am I now immortal?

Does my blood regenerate at normal rate?

Right, and Hiro technically allowed Veeky Forums to have a Meta thread, in the same way the mentally disabled still technically have a right to carry firearms.

Of course, what we've seen here proves exactly why the mods are in the right for deleting those threads.

>that encroaches into another board's territory
Just like all the blatant Veeky Forums and /tv/ threads on this board that are never deleted.

Right. Because guess what? The mods use the board as well. They everything you see, and you know what? They don't care about your opinions. The fact that they've banned you just proves they have enough sense to realize you're a faggot.

Do you even Wittgenstein?
the rules here are much like language. A word has no direct relation to an object in reality. A word has meaning in so far as the community uses it. As a community the breast expansion is treated as erotica first and a curse second. The gold blood is a curse first.
While logically they hold identical empirical traits, the empirical traits are not the whole of the subject.

Veeky Forums and /tv/ are blue boards and the subjects of those threads tend to be on the subject of Veeky Forums.

Quads of Fucking Truth

>that encroaches into another board's territory
OOOOOOH, because we NEEEEEEEVER allow threads like that! desuarchive.org/tg/thread/49723014/#49723054

I wonder if that's the same RAWfag user we have today?

Some overlaps are acceptable, some are not. This is the mods/jannies' job to discern. And they are prone to fuck ups too. This week week a pic of a character with a round snout was deleted because it was confused with a pastel horse.

See:

>Raistlin Majere

>A sickly wizard, cursed with golden hourglass eyes and a ruthless search for power, held only at bay by his twin and his own morals.

This should be discussed at:
>Veeky Forums, Because he is a part of the Dragonlance setting for D&D.
>/tv/, Because he is one of the main characters of the movie Dragons of Autumn Twilight.
>Veeky Forums Because he is one of the main characters of various novels.
>/mu/ Because he is the character spoken of The Soulforged, a song by Blind Guardian. youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-q0F7oWnU

Oh, nevermind, you are that one autist.
What is your opinion on spicing TT games with drugs?

Well there's a second difference - the mod in question. Ultimately some mods do their jobs and some don't. I got banned for three days for posting a thread about Veeky Forums homebrew armies a few months ago for example. Perfectly on-topic thread, just deleted and banned for no reason. Someone else makes the same thread with slightly different wording the next day and it stays up long enough to hit the bump limit. Ultimately this place will never be properly moderated and it's nothing to get assblasted over.

Try /vp/, where mods are a myth we tell to scare newfags.

>During your morning piss, you hear a constant tinking, like hundreds of tiny marbles.

Veeky Forums's even worse. I seriously don't think the mods go there anymore, otherwise they'd probably nuke the entire board.

>a pic of a character with a round snout
Can I get a link to that please? It might make a good screencap.

This is the thread, but there isn't much capworthy material.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51398129/

Has the autist complaining about this thread gone yet?

I got this in a game of WFRP. Thankfully the separation of character/player knowledge stayed my companions hands as they thought they had an easy source of gold. I happened to roll really well for Strength and Toughness, so I probably would have beaten them, but still. They'd hang on to me like vultures if their characters knew that my limbs could make them rich. Richer, at least.

>Get hunted down by the Kingsguard for watering the currency

>You are now The Man With The Golden Shotgun Shells

Heh, I remember that mutation, I got it too. My character was originally a gold mage, but got into cahoots with (DEFINITELY NOT TZEENTCH'S SON) and wound up using all eight lores of magic. Needless to say, he was a fucking monstrosity, and at the end of the campaiugn he finally saw through the deception and overloaded himself, taking out !not Tzeentch's son in the process. Was a fucking good campaign, lasted over 3 years irl.

That's probably going to hurt a lot.

Yes.
But how would my blood mage work?

FABULOUSLY!

Actually a bad thing, as that behavioral experiment with the dollar and doubling money every ten seconds proves. You would be carved apart in the first minute, rather than sensibly drawn from lightly every so often.

>implying those are the same thing

Rather than coming into a thread you don't like (Which, incidentally, had sparked a discussion)and pretending you're the gatekeeper of traditional games until the thread turns to shitposting, maybe you could

Just

Not

>Bleeding gums.
>Gold-capped teeth.

>There's a book thats just like this, except it's not like it at all.