Yugioh thread

Last one bombed, making a new one, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhHUZUMx02M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surprised it didn't get bombed twice. Fucking jap game.

I was thinking of getting back into it after playing duel links and i just ordered the legendary decks 2 box for nostalgia
I havent played since GX so ima be completely lost on synchro/xyz stuff
What structure deck should i buy(x3) to help me get back into it

Hero strike is pretty fun, plus the archetype is pretty big and won't kill your wallet

As large as yugioh has been in my life, i quit less than a year ago. If your deck doesn't have a combo you can get to before the opponent then you lose. If you play with just friends i personally suggest noble knights and heroes.

Hero strike it is
Thank you anons

>haven't played since wind-ups
>no longer have friends who play
>duel links makes me want to play again but I'd have to spend a fortune since my only option would be turbo autists at clubs.

>playing physical ygo

Terrible power indeed.

need an updated version of this

i LOVE cute animey cards :^)

with the exception of gem-knight lapis lazuli, none of those cards have appeared in the anime.

You missed his point completely.

>talk about anime cards
>there were no anime cards
what exactly did I miss?

He's talking about the card art.

card art is the same as every other card.

Like I said, you missed his point completely.

at this point, I don't even think he had one.

Not much has happened since then, since the plot took a few sets off and let the Dracos have their fun.

>construct became a tellar xyz
>tierra fused with towers and became a god
>the zefra summoned their god killer
>final battle commences
sure, nothing really important happened :^)

Eh, details.

I can think of a thousand ways to edit this image to make it yugioh related, but I really can't be bothered.

My personal vote would be Sangan wandering into the Forbidden list and running into Blaster.

Poor Sangan.

eh, I was thinking majespecter wandering into worlds 2016, with blue-eyes questioning him.
or better yet, madolche

>not dante walking through the burning abyss

noob here asking for help.
I haven't played much yugioh, mainly magic and a tiny bit of pokemon(wich I regret), but I know how the rules work.

I've been wanting to make an elemental HERO deck, mainly to play for fun, nothing serious.

I'm looking around for decklists, but I've no idea how they roll, wether they are boring algorithmic decks or if I can play them with thrill.

thanks in advance for any help

buy 3 of take out all the shit cards, and keep the good ones.

Heroes have a ton of support so you can take them in different directions depending on what you want.

Summon this as fast as fucking possible, then set so many traps that your opponent quits

I just want some hot blooded super hero action. so a pretty basic beatdown with no loop combos or boring stuff like denial.
in case you're wondering, that's my inner child w

I've been looking, but apparently can't find it in the box
is it worth buying all separate cards of that decklist?

>is it worth buying all separate cards
it's definitely no worth spending more than $30 on a deck, especially one that couldn't even top a locals.

doesn't sound hot blooded super hero-ish

I'd probably not spend a lot more than 30 dollars, and I genuinely can't find it for sale anywhere
if I find it, I'll probably have to import it, and that will be chaotic...

will it be reprinted and sold again or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=LhHUZUMx02M
You want hot blooded heroism? look no further.

>but I know how the rules work.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this, I'd be rich enough to buy Konami

I've never once known anyone who fully understood the rules of this game. Heck I've been playing for 4 years now and I still couldn't explain half the rules.

Just skip to 14:24, that's where the good duel starts.

stack works like every other game, right?

and I know enough to run a casual play without major mistakes

I didn't say I'm a master of the trade or anything, just know how they work

this sounds like a nice alternative to the elemental hero
I like it thematically, but it relies a lot on the more bomb synchrons

though... I can't seem to find the cards on local stores, it'd be easier to buy the 3 hero strike decks, wich are hella expensive as well

>$10 for 45 cards is expensive
this is poorfaggery on an entirely different level

I don't live on america, and my country treats yugioh and other cardgames as gambling, so the taxes are abusive.

I'm not a poorfag, just not willing to spend too much on this, considering I'll play it only casually

plus: I have no idea where to get cards other than my local game store, wich I'm pretty sure doesn't have these cards

>I don't live in America
then you're up shit creak without a paddle my friend. And I don't just mean in card games, I mean in literally everything to do with life.

You could just download ygopro and play online for free.

I know that, but I managed to survive so far
it didn't stop me from playing magic, and it won't stop me from making a hot blooded beatdown deck
wether it is HEROs or the gurren lagann one(wich I really liked, truth be told)

do you happen to know any stores with international shipping?
or just any store, I might know a guy that knows a guy who has a brother that could smuggle it for me.

>smuggle
Jesus christ these are trading cards, not drugs or immigrants.

What country are you even from

that's the joke
plus, it'll have to evade customs, so it's possibly actual smuggling
brasil. and now you laugh
doesn't have the same feel as playing cards. I never liked playing stuff online. so if I have the money, I'll probably buy the cards.
I'm not "I can't buy any my entertainment" poor, I'm "I can't buy all of my entertainment" poor.

Pretty sure someone from /dng/ is from brazil

I've no idea who he is, though

>he remembers Neodasus

I think he was talking about mariomon

so where is this store of yours where you buy structure decks for 10 bucks?

Wal-Mart, Target, locals, some other shop that carries Yugioh but no one plays there because the other sucks.

Every shop that sells structure decks, since they're all $10

the only site I found the hero's strike was on amazon, and the 3 pack was 80 dollars or so

Who would you put your money on?

I don't know what deck either of them are playing, but Ash has bullshit luck so I'll go with him.

It's out of print, so you probably won't find it for the original price.

I'll settle down for now, I guess
maybe get a run at the comicbook store, talk with the ever resident neckbeards who play there and join their tribe
worst case scenario I go back to mtg, where everyone plays it like poker and barely know the concept of fun

I'm not sure, but does the yugioh community know the concept of fun?

Stick to casual play if you want to have fun.

that's the plan all along

worst case scenario I'll come back tomorrow asking for help with a dinosaur deck(this one at least I'll be able to get, right?)

thank you all for the help

You should be able to get it once it's out

You just know Hugh has killer duck monsters